Kiamara #277 || Rainy days

Postby Butter Dragon » Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 am

Imageheyababies

Username:
My user name is currently Hyena., though i was Bella's corgi love for a very long time ^^ You may call me whatever you like, Hyena, Laugh, Nena, or anything else ^^

Kia's name:
If i win this Kiamara Her name would be نجمة or Nedjma, which can be translated to star in dutch.
"Hello, My name is نNedjma. It means star in Dutch."

Nick names:
I'll let her handle this one
" I've been called several things, the most common however would be,
Star,
Coffee,
Red riding. "

"I am a girl, hence the hair earing and jewelry."

Personality:
Nedjma tends to be a loner, has been for almost her whole life though recently she is starting to warm up to being around other kiamaras. She has kind of a stubborn air about her and a strategy for everything she does. She prefers to spend most of her time out of the cave and not under a roof. At first glance she seems mean and careless but really she just needs a friend a cup of tea and some love. In a fight or flight reflex its like she is stuck in the middle, sometimes she runs while other times she growls. Its hard to tell weather or not she is shy or out going since she is rarely around other Kia's. Though i believe she would be if given the chance.

Back story:
Honestly its hard to tell since she rarely speaks of it but i will do my best,
Ever since she was born Nedjma has had a wandering spirit, she was never satisfied cuddle next to her mother and always longed for adventure. She often wandered away and got in trouble for it. She doesn’t remember much of the day she wandered two far. But here what she has told me, I was curious one mourning about a noise she herd outside her cave and, naturally, went out to investigate. She fallowed the noise to a large pine tree nearby; she looked around it behind and finally up the tree. She cocked her head, the Bright red headed bird high in the tree stared back at her. She looked up and then started to howl at it. It along with a flock of mourning doves looming in the trees nearby. She pranced off, proud of her work to find something a bit more exiting then a plain oll’ bird. And boy did she! Tripping over leaves and bushes breaking sticks and hitting rocks she made her way through the forest. “Be back before sun down” her mother’s words bounced around her head as she bounced around the forest. Then all in a moment, she stopped.

She shrunk as she stood face to face with a large black, bear. “Roaaaaaaa!” He breathed and roared Nedjma did the only thing she could do being her small size, run. And did she ever, she ran and ran till she nearly dropped. The bear kept gaining and gaining till she could feel his breath on her neck. She swerved and he swerved, dodging trees and rocks they ran until “Ahhhhhh!!!!!” Her high pitched scream made the bear wince. And there she fell into the ground, right under his feet. The rest of the day was of a blur. When she woke up she was out of the crack the bear was gone and she will never know how. She spent days, even weeks trying to find her way home. Any other Kia’s made her think of home so she tried to avoid them. She watched the stars almost every night and tried to find a since of direction. She never talked about the few “Years” after that. And that brings us to the presence.

Art:

I have to drop out :c I love her, but i don't think i'd be able to give her enough love :c
Last edited by Butter Dragon on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ignore for now

Postby Flame...Merp » Sat May 25, 2013 4:40 am

May or may not enter also, depending on the rest of him/her.
~Flame

^ My Characters ^

Ask me to RP 1v1 any time if you want. I get very bored if no one posts, so it helps to have lotsa ones I'm in. Also, if you want a friendly chat, I don't bite! :3 ((Or do I??? Rawr ^.^))

Also, I'm always looking for new RPs to join, or more developed ones but where I would not have no idea whats happening if I jump in.

I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.
Flame...Merp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Sat May 25, 2013 5:12 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Flowerdust on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Song » Sat May 25, 2013 6:16 am

I am way to excited about this ;u;

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Delete... » Sat May 25, 2013 6:27 am

possibly reserving. <3

ImageImageImage

the gif above is from an anime called Diabolik Lovers.
...Delete...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my place - do not touch

Postby hasu » Sat May 25, 2013 6:28 am

reserving for misterious kia. c:
hasu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Missy. » Sat May 25, 2013 6:57 am

possible reserve
going to be on hiatus, i'll come on time to time
.Missy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fitch » Sat May 25, 2013 6:57 am

looks great from what I can see, c:
/ possible reserve ee
Fitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~punkstache » Sat May 25, 2013 6:58 am

Can't wait to see it eue

Possible reserve
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . : Milotic : . » Sat May 25, 2013 7:06 am

. . . /Stopsdropsandreserves/
Can't wait o see it when you get the okay ^^

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ, ɴᴏᴡ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ғʀᴇᴇs ᴍʏ ʀᴇɪɴs
ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀs ɪ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ.
. : Milotic : .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me