Re: JBD #476

Postby rosesgreedy » Sun May 12, 2013 10:20 am

أ الماس الحقيقي في الخام

Name: Nefertari.
        I was named after Queen Nefertari. Queen Nefertari was the Royal Wife of Ramses II and the mother of Prince Amonhirwonmef, Prince Prehirwonmef, Princess Merytamon and Princess Meratum. Ramses II built a temple dedicated to her and the goddess Hathor at Abu Simbel, next to his own. Her tomb which is located in the valley of the Queens, is one of the largest and most beautifully decorated grave sites ever discovered.

Are - are you blind, sir? Clearly, I am a female. If you still can't see that, then, I'm afraid you need to do something with your vision.

I'm around fifteen. It's really annoying when people call me a kid. I'm fifteen. Dangit, get it right. I'm not a child anymore.

Accessories: To the left.
        I often carry a dagger, as it's light and doesn't draw much attention. Being light, I can still be swift on my feet without having to worry about any restrictions. I also have a two ankle bracelets, a bracelet in the shape of a snake, and a necklace - all the colors of my pelt.

Yes, I do work as a tomb raider. Maybe just a bit ironic. I have, actually, visited Nefertari's tomb, stealing the items that I currently carry. The fact that I am a female helps quite a lot. No one really suspects a female tomb raider - especially one named after an Egyptian queen.

Last edited by rosesgreedy on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 am, edited 18 times in total.
rosesgreedy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Sun May 12, 2013 10:22 am

Reserved and WIP!!
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickadee;; » Sun May 12, 2013 10:50 am

... I've found it. The most perfected bean ever. Reserve this space, will get working on the coding of my form right now. ;w;
    happy easter;;
      i am currently seeking all tokens and all token-brought items/pets.<3
    token count;;
      Image x25 Image x40 Image x44 Image x48
      overpaying for any tokens, hugely overpaying for pink/bulk pokeadot ones.;w;
chickadee;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whoopsydaizy » Sun May 12, 2013 10:57 am

¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
Why do you want him?
I'm trying out for Agron as I fell in love with his design and immediately saw a character in him; I only try out for animals that I see a character in, a character I can bond to easily. He'd be my first bean, though that doesn't matter. If I were to win him, I'd try to roleplay him on the forums -- he'd have a spot in my signature. (and heart!) I do hope he will go to an amazing and caring home.

¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯

Accessories:
Nothing. If he can make anything beautiful in his mind, this includes himself; he is perfect, and knowing this, he wears nothing that would destroy his perfection.

Make it come alive:
-Notice: if an image is not labeled, it is drawn by me.
Text for "Agron" above is from fontmeme.com

and marvel at their beauty.

Landscapes
Nature
Architecture

Dislikes:
While he still sees their beauty,
they are not of his tastes.

Wasps
Hornets
Abstract

"Perfect Moment"

In the eyes of Agron;
I am Agron. I see the world through colourful eyes; creative, with-standing of the dullest shade. I use the world as my papyrus canvas, though with much more colour; I pour my soul into every image I experience in my thoughts; I make it a piece of art, beautiful. I create my own images on a filled canvas, I will make you beautiful, worthy, honourable. Whatever I wish; I will seek out your faults and polish them, protrude them from your soul, and make every other soul envious. I am Agron.

Where I live, every grain of sand is different, all beautiful in the hot, shimmering, distant ocean of sand they have created. The ground flows like liquid gold under your feet; the texture makes you delirious, the sight makes you hallucinate. The desert truly is the most perfect creation in history; every step is erased, leaving the perfect complexion to review itself. But there is another creation that nearly rivals the desert itself; the pyramids. Golden white; shimmering, a perfect creation built by man himself; flawless, immaculate. A true beauty to behold, and nonetheless, cradled in the touch of the deserts sand. This is my home.

In the eyes of others;
Agron tends to space out, his mind absent as he is perfecting everything in his mind; making it truly magical, mystical. Longing for more, always; leading himself into places that are best left untouched. Just so he can observe their beauty and take it in. However, in his own world; it often times collides with reality, mixes his thoughts, truth showing through. Beauty showing through. He is very self defined, claiming his purpose is to see beauty in everything -- however, when Agron isn't off glorifying in his mind, he can seem quite pushy, demanding answers and knowledge. Sometimes, Agron is mistaken as a girl because of his figure - he isn't very fond of these mistakes.

In the eyes of the world;

Agron stood proud and tall, the wind caressing his fur, his skin. He breathed in deeply, sighing with satisfaction as he looked over his surroundings, his surroundings looking right back into the depths of his soul. Agron sat neatly, observing a bird upon a branch that possessed great beauty. A small, dainty bird; a simple, delicate design that somehow flourished. It's plain colours inherited from it's gender blended in quite well; and the dullness gave the bird quite a bit of character. Though Agron's attention was put elsewhere as he caught the scent of live greens, an aroma of life carried him away to an oasis far off in this perfect desert; beauty within beauty. He padded through the growths, taking in the sights and smells as he was greeted with a cool rock that he soon took power over, jumping onto and standing.

He slid soon down from the rock he was standing upon, pebbles trembling as they fell from the grips of the larger stones. Agron had found and oasis; a thing of pure beauty within a landscape of perfection. Many shades of lush green flew into Agrons eyes, a beautiful growth of life booming in the middle of a golden unforgiving ocean of sand. Agron dipped his head down to the bright water - bright and clear. He sank his muzzle into it's depths and began to lap. The water was so purified - innocent. He could feel it cleanse him, sinking to his own depths. When his thirst was clenched, he raised his head, inhaling. He saw the sheer beauty of this small world; the golden sands framing the green life that sprouted from this rare, fertile ground.

He looked up to the spotting in the tree lining; sun pouring through, feeding the life. However, the only light was fed to the plants; being any large animals were absent, as if to avoid this place. Agron had noticed but just took pride, bathing in the perfection, beauty, fairness. Seeing the untouched, simply awestruck by the sights his senses were taking in. But the oasis was luring him, taking hold of his senses and dragging him in deeper. Entrancing him. This oasis was much larger than it seemed.

As Agron found himself deeper into the oasis, losing his sense of direction, the plants began to flourish in red hues, calling out to any creature that dare step foot this far into the oasis.

Come closer, observe our beauty.

The plants seemed to scream out to Agron, the scents intoxicating as the ground grew soft, padded, and cold, sending shivers down his spine. Closer, Agron. Agron shook his head, his vision clouded by the shades of red that surrounded him, creating a never-ending growth of madness; something not many escape from. Not as if they wanted, though; a colourful wonderland that intoxicates all your senses. -Who would want to leave? Agron, you can't leave. Stay, come closer.

Agron's food stepped on a brittle object, cracking it with ease. He looked down, welcomed by the sight of bones; bones of one of his own kind. His eyes grew wide, only to slim once again as the sunlight streaming through the dense overgrowth reached his eyes, stinging them, forcing him to observe his surroundings rather than a hint of his old home. He stared down at the bones; they were not rotting. Something had clearly stripped the creature of it's tissues and had a feast... insects; creatures that would rip you limb to limb if they had the chance, but beautiful nonetheless in their survival tactics.

He began to back up, staring down at the remains. Perhaps it was time to leave this rich place; to flee back to the sands. Agron turned, facing the opposite way of the bones, and began to walk. Feet padding along the soft, leafy ground. Before long, he kicked the very same bones he had stepped on. He took in a breath, swallowing hard as he gazed down at the bones that taunted him. He gritted his teeth in frustration and confusion, angrily turning again. This time, he ran, darting through the thick red plant life.

His heart raced, his breaths heavy. No matter how beautiful this place was, he was in strict danger. A fierce danger that was not immediate, but there all the same; it would take place just in a matter of time, if he could not find a safe exit out of this dangerous maze. Adrenaline pumped through Agron's system, pushing him farther. He kept circling; always finding himself back at the bones. He jumped over them swiftly, making a dash as he continued his run when he heard a buzzing noise coming from above. He stopped dead in his tracks, gazing up at a nest of hornets. Awful. But they gave him insight. Up!

Agron scaled a tree, avoiding the nest, his claws digging into the lightly red tinted trunk that was covered in reddish mosses, ferns, and other plant life. He climbed and climbing, digging into the bark as he reached the top, clinging and leaning his weight against two branches, balancing his weight as he gazed around. The leafs were thick, but he could see the light flickering as it interacted with the clear water. He scaled down the trunk, walking slow, carefully monitoring his tracks as he made his way to an exit. And soon, he was out; ignoring the water and sights, he found his beautiful golden home. Though he was very unaware of the creature that had found it's way, and followed Agron to the outer of the deadly oasis. A Davius. (Dahb-ve-us) Unaware until he heard a clicking chirp noise as he spun around, staring directly into cold colour eyes that somehow felt warm to him; a fur pelt coloured in beauty, strong legs meant for running, jumping, and climbing. The creature looked up at Agron, then in one swift movement jumped onto Agron's back, clinging to his fur. Agron froze, startled as long arms and nimble paws inspected him, digging for food, only to find none. However, Agron felt an immediate fondness for this creature. "Anu." He whispered to himself; he liked the sound of it.

This will be Agron's companion animal, Anu.

Other art, unrelated to the story;

above art by Crimsoned -- Thank you!
Last edited by whoopsydaizy on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 29 times in total.
My trades are currently open!
I prioritize natural pets!
You may take 2 pets from any OMGS-C group a day!
whoopsydaizy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klyse » Sun May 12, 2013 11:05 am

Name:
      Merla
    Accessories: (drawings are advised)
      wip ♥
    Make it come alive:
      Patience, young grasshopper o3o
=
=
=
=

she/her + adult user
intp + chaotic neutral
digital artist

dm me if you need
my th or da links

Klyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insidious » Sun May 12, 2013 11:21 am

Sweeping in, as gentle
as the wind. Close
your eyes child,
let the bad
go now.

Last edited by Insidious on Sun May 12, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғ̶ᴇ̶ᴀ̶ʀ̶ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғ̶ᴇ̶ᴀ̶ʀ̶ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ
Bᴀʙʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғ̶ᴇ̶ᴀ̶ʀ̶ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ
Wᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғ̶ᴇ̶ᴀ̶ʀ̶ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Cᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ sᴀᴅɴᴇss,
ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ.
Tʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ
ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ. Tʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇs ʙʟᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇɴ
ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ.Tʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴs ғʟᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ
ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ, Cᴏᴍᴇ
ᴏɴ ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ғᴇᴀʀ, ᴀɴᴅ
sʜᴇ ʀᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ. Tʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀɪᴅ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ʜɪs ʜᴀɴᴅ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.

Insidious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greye » Sun May 12, 2013 11:59 am

Many explorers have come here in search of an ancient treasure buried beneath the sand. They have made the perilous journey down the Nile, but none have prevailed. For at the place where treasure lays is a little dragon. She is young and lives in a series of tunnels that hide the treasure, digging day after day. Her fur is caked with dirt and her her eyes weary but her will is still fiery. She refuses to let anyone enter her home, claiming the treasure is hers and hers alone. She is willing to fight and somehow manages to send everyone away. This is the story of the little dragon Nile.

Name: Nile. She was named after the river flowing through Egypt.
Accessories: On cooler days she wears a linen sari draped over her shoulder. On hot days she just wears several anklets and a necklace with an Ankh pendant. Since it's cool in the tunnels she also sometimes wears gloves or sandals.
(Drawing is a WIP)
Make it come alive:

WIP
Papyrus texture from here.

Last edited by greye on Tue May 14, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi i'm greye <3
they/them | adult
mostly here to lurk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
greye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Sun May 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Last edited by Nodell on Sun May 12, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fireflies. » Sun May 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Reserved
juliet
mood ;; content
doing ;; playing with the pups
relationship ;; single and ready to mingle [ bi sexual ]
with ;; myself
thinking about ;; they're growing up fast!
rp status ;; open to rps, romantic or friendly
fireflies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sun May 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Name: Kuzco
Accessories: WIP
Make it come alive: WIP

I see it as a female too, but the first thing that popped out in my mind when I saw it was "Kuzco". ;D;
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me