Unlimited/Lovebug Prompt Form
Username + ID: SonOfStarGod 639144
Pokemon being used/link:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4769393
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4759847
Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139172759#p139172759
Forum/viewtopic.php?p=140719550#p140719550
Archive: https://toyhou.se/SonOfStarGod/characte ... er:3304633
Prompt: 1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?
Round!

ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! - Quests & Prompts

Postby ~Icing~ » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:19 am

Unlimited/Lovebug Form
Username + ID: ~Icing~ 1023578
Pokemon being used/link: Iris
Archive: TH Link
Prompt: What is your pokemon’s personality?
Iris is an interesting kid. She loves to invent things, and makes special concoctions all the time! She's a whiz at chemistry, and at tinkering. Though maybe some of her inventions are dangerous, Iris certainly isn't! She's a sweet girl with a bright demeanor, and an even brighter smile! She loves her friends with all her heart, and gets very defensive of them if they are insulted. Though she may be a child, don't let her sweet face fool you, she's more than confident and stubborn-she's not afraid to put people in their places. That may be why her dual type is fighting, now that one thinks about it… {109 Words}

Unlimited/Lovebug Form
Pokemon being used/link:Jude
Jude is a very introverted guy. This girafirig is the middle of 3 kids, and probably the smartest in his family-apart from his cousin. He's used to being the person in the corner at parties, and doesn't have many friends. He's pretty scared of talking to people, and much prefers the solitude his job gives him. Despite his shyness, Jude is very clever, and has gotten A's all his life. This helped him get into college, and led him to his job as a police coroner. Though, he is a bit naive, even if he is smart-one might even say he's "pure" and "baby", though it's best not to say that out loud, since he'll surely protest. Over all, Jude is just a shy little sweetheart. {126 Words}

Unlimited/Lovebug Form
Pokemon being used/link: Vesper
Vesper is what one would call laid back. This pokemon goes with the flow, and does whatever his friends want or what will make them happy. When not with friends, he does everything on a whim. He's easy to get along with, and will make friends with just about anybody. Vesper also likes to learn! He especially loves learning about bats, and studies them often. He isn't sure where the obsession came from, but he isn't going to let up on it anytime soon. Speaking of his obsession with bats, Vesper will gladly talk to anybody who will listen about them! It's always interesting hanging out with this little gastly! {110 Words}

Unlimited/Lovebug Form
Pokemon being used/link: Alfred
How does one describe Alfred? Well, tired is one word. Though being a dad to multiple kids does that to a person. This entei is an older gentleman who has been through almost all the trials of life, and he's...more than frankly...sick of it. Don't get a guy wrong, he loves his family very much, and would do anything in the world for them, but sometimes a person just needs a break. That being said, Alfred is an extremely sweet man, and is always doing things for others, without ever being asked. He's almost like a dad to everyone, not just his own kids. {104 Words}

Unlimited/Lovebug Form
Pokemon being used/link: Geige
Geige is a rockstar! Well, not just in name and job, but in personality too! He's nice to everyone he meets, collaborators and fans alike. He's always willing to do what others like, and is more than happy to accommodate others. Although, this sneaky snake does have a chaotic side as well, especially when he's with his best friend, Memory. The two are quite unpredictable when they're together, and love to tease one another. Also, Geige tries all his cheesiest pick up lines on his bff, before using them on others he potentially wants to flirt with. All around, Geige is just a ton of fun to be around. {109 Words}

Unlimited/Lovebug Form
Pokemon being used/link: Kiki
For a pokemon who's been in multiple battles, Kiki is extremely calm. This snorlax has one of the most relaxing auras, and loves to cuddle with her team. She's a heavy sleeper, so not much disturbs her, even when smaller pokemon-like her friend Nugget-use her tummy as a trampoline or a slide. She even lets her human use her tummy as a bed sometimes too! One could also say Kiki is a bit of an emotional support pokemon-if she knows someone is having a bad day, she'll wrap them up in her arms, and have them take a nap with her to relax. Kiki is just the sweetest pokemon around. {110 Words}

Unlimited/Lovebug Form
Pokemon being used/link: Bowie
Bowie has been through a lot. He was once a great battling pokemon, but now he's retired. Even though he used to battle Bowie is actually a gentle soul. Even as a bulbasaur, he loved making others happy, especially his trainer, Kari. He was her first pokemon, and was spoiled from the beginning. But meeting him, you'd never know this venusaur, as he's very loving and friendly. Bowie is humble, with a good heart, and would never think of taking what he has for granted. He loves his team, his trainer, and any friends he makes. This venusaur may be big, but his heart is even bigger! {107 Words}

Pokemon being used/link: Blossom and Lucifer with mention of Dollie, Fruity, and Uno {pre-evo}
Prompt:Lovebug!! <3 {1162 Words}
Code: Select all
Blossom still remembers the first time she met Lucifer.

She was still a young skitty, just turning 2 years old-at least in human years. Her trainer decided to have a party for her, and her brother Uno. Her human had decided to invite some friends over, and encouraged them to bring all their pokemon. The guests included Blossom's human's mate, Everest. Everest was a regular guest at Blossom's house, but she only ever brought one pokemon-her umbreon named Aphrodite. So it was a shock that the trainer had more than one pokemon.

One of these pokemon was a large male houndoom, named Lucifer. He didn't seem very interested in the party though, and mostly laid on the floor at him trainer's feet, while all the other pokemon played around the large house, even going out into the yard. Blossom wasn't interested in playing though, she was interested in the houndoom. She tilted her head as she sat in front of him. She was about to paw at his nose when he let out a huff.

"If you touch me, I'll eat you." he threatened. Blossom stopped with her paw in midair, before deciding to take her chances, and bopped the dog on the nose. He let out a small growl, before lifting his head to look at her. "Didn't I warn you, birthday girl?" he asked with a huff. "Now I'm going to eat you."

"No you won't." Blossom shook her head.

"Yes I am." Lucifer sat up, sitting tall, and trying to be intimidating.

"No. You won't." the skitty couldn't help the smile that crossed her face. "Because if you were, you would have done it already." she said, before hopping onto the couch arm, and sitting with her tail around her paws, now taller than the other pokemon. "Besides, if you tried," she lifted a paw to extend her claws. "I can guarentee you'd lose an eye."

The houndoom paused, before snorting out a laugh. "You've got some spunk, kitty cat." he smirked at her. "You're not so bad."

Blossom purred, letting her claws sheath. "You're not so bad yourself."

---

Soon, the two pokemon became inseparable. Everest began bringing all of her pokemon over more frequently, which included Lucifer. As soon as he was out of his pokeball, he'd search out Blossom. They would make a game out of it-she would hide somewhere and he'd sniff out her hiding place. After a bit of hide and seek, the two would curl up and sleep on the couch together. The two were falling heavily for each other, though they never even realized it. At least not until Blossom's family pointed it out.

"You're becoming awfully fond of that Lucifer guy, Blossom...I don't like it." Uno sniffed one day, while the two were wandering the garden behind Uno's house.

"He's my friend, of course I'm fond of him." the skitty rolled her eyes. "There's no need to be so suspicious."

"Of course I'm suspicious! You're my sister! I'm supposed to protect you!" the eevee huffed, puffing out his chest.

"While I appreciate it, Uno, I don't need to be protected." Blossom assured him. "Lucie isn't going to hurt me."

"Lucie?" Dollie asked curiously with a raised eyebrow. "My, my, you [i]are[/i] close." she smirked knowingly.

"I mean....well....we are...but..." the skitty stammered.

"Honey, it's alright to admit you love him." Fruity lightly nuzzled her daughter.

"LOVE?!" Uno shrieked at the same time his sister stumbled out, "I-I never said that!"

Their mother's just giggled and shook their heads. They knew better. Of course Blossom loved Lucifer, it was as clear as anyone could see. The way the two looked at each other, the way they cuddled, the way they were so sad when they couldn't see each other. The two pokemon were clearly in love, Fruity explained to her daughter, who was more than embarrassed. It was okay though, it was great to see the two in love. There was nothing greater in the world.

As the two grew closer, Lucifer was even there to watch Blossom evolve.

Everest and her pokemon had come over for Christmas, and one of the things she had given Karina was an evolution stone. The blonde girl was so excited, and knew exactly who she wanted to use the stone on. She called Blossom over, who had been curled up with Lucifer, after showing off her new bow she’d gotten for Christmas. Curious, and always eager to please, the skitty stretched before trotting over to her owner.

She sat on the couch next to Karina, mewling in curiosity. The human presented the evolution stone to her, urging her to take it excitedly. The little cat was hesitant at first, not knowing what the stone was, looking to her family for help.

“Go on, take it Blossom!” Uno urged from the floor.

“It’ll be alright, it won’t hurt you.” Fruity swished the tip of her tail.
Still unsure, Blossom looked to Lucifer, who was sitting by the couch, with his head laying next to her. He nuzzled at her paw, giving his approval. Blossom looked back to her owner, then at the stone. Her family was saying to go for it, so maybe she should. With a deep breath, she gently took the stone in her mouth. There was a bright light, which caused her to drop the stone and close her eyes.

When she opened them again, she felt….different, bigger. She looked down at herself to notice her fur had turned light yellow, and her collar had turned purple. She was frightened, she didn’t know what had happened. She looked around in a panic, to see everyone was looking at her with wide eyes. She looked to her owner, who was smiling, and pulled her into a tight hug.

“Blossom! You’re a delcatty!” she said excitedly, before looking to her girlfriend, Everest. “And she’s still so fluffy! Oh, thank you, Evie!”

“Delcatty? What? Me?” Blossom asked, panicked, struggling to get away from Karina. She began to hyperventilate, and hid behind Lucifer, afraid to go near her trainer.

“It’s alright, kitty cat.” Lucifer told her, calling her by his pet name for her. “You evolved.” he wrapped his tail around her.

“I…evolved?” she asked, looking up at him. Now that he mentioned it….wasn’t he much much bigger before? She looked over at her family. She was now slightly bigger than her moms, and her siblings, though not by too much. “I….I’m….different now?” she questioned.

“Yes, you are, but you’re the same old Blossom on the inside.” Fruity purred. “You’re just…a little different on the outside.”

“You’re beautiful Blossom, just as always.” Dollie nuzzled up against her daughter.

“...Am I?” the newly evolved delcatty looked up at her houndoom companion. “You’ll….still love me, right?” she asked.

“Nothing could ever change that.” Lucifer smiled at her, lightly pushing his muzzle against her head. “I always have and always will.”
~Icing~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:13 am

Pokemon being used/link: skiploom
Archive: here
Prompt: 5. What is your Pokémons personality?
104 words
Ano is considered to be quite annoying according to the other pokemon, pulling constant pranks on them. But she is still accepted, loved, and treated as a member of the pack. Her harsh demeanor is a cocoon to hide her softer, gentler, and sensitive side. Due to this side of her, it is incredibly difficult to take criticism but she is working through it.

Despite being preppy and proper she enjoys activities such as backyard camping and other messy and hands-on activities. She never shies away from a challenge no matter how difficult it is as she believes that she has something to prove.

Pokemon being used/link: weedle
201 words
As a weedle Blipy is evil and devious, hating it when he is not the center of attention. He often tries to insert himself into the meta but this does not always work. He is very wrathful and holds grudges pulling mean 'pranks' when he does not get his way. He often competes with Bart, whom he hates, for the attention of Jenna. His cuteness often makes people forget about his crimes.

Blipy hates being a kakuna, he hates just having to stay on the sidelines as he can not move in this state. Although, he is well taken care of, wrapped up in blankets and the like waiting for him to evolve. He just hates how the world seems to pass him by.

As a beedrill Blipy has moved out of the house, living in a tree on the property, and is ready to start a family. But he is incredibly aggressive to anyone not a member of the ranch. Because of this visitors often need to stay inside unless they wear bug repellant, a rarity. He can even be hostile to pokemon on the ranch. He is very carrying towards his offspring and would do anything to protect them.

Pokemon being used/link: politoed
121 words
Blop does nothing all day besides laying around in fresh water, mostly that of Arsenic's terrarium. Arsenic hates them but Blop is utterly convinced that they are friends. They don't really do much other than laying about. But if the ranch is in trouble they are there for it being quite strong in battle. Plus they know perish song so any wild pokemon that attacks are sure to fail. Even at the cost of Blop's own fainting as he knows that Jenna and the other pokemon would bring him back to health, even though restores are rarer than ever. But they do not really like battling, only doing it when they have to as they consider themself to be a pacifist.

Pokemon being used/link: here
101 words
Often seen as a baby, she is cute and cuddly. But can quickly go into a rage state if something wrong happens. She can often be found wandering about the farm and in the freshwater stream on the property. But she needs to be supervised there so as to not get washed away by the current. She enjoys napping on the couch and competes for space on it with Shiny whom she is in an intense rivalry with over something trivial. She does not particularly like the company of other pokemon, preferring people, but she does not really mind them either.

Pokemon being used/link: skiploom
Prompt: 6. What is your Pokémon backstory/history? Where did they come from? Did they originally live somewhere else?
123 words
Most of Ano's backstory is unknown, she was found injured in the woods by some of the pokemon. Jenna was then summoned to help her and she had been at the ranch ever since. Due to this injury, she has a large scar on her back that she does not particularly like to look at and she does not like to talk about her past.

What is known is that she was raised by an older couple that spoiled her rotten before they both sadly passed. How or why she was in the woods is an unknown but she now does not like to go into them for fear of what lurks inside.

It is theorized that she was attacked by a werewolf.

Pokemon being used/link: weedle
Prompt: 6. What is your Pokémon backstory/history? Where did they come from? Did they originally live somewhere else?
122 words
Blipy was hatched out of an egg in the wild as an only child. A monster then attacked the area causing the beedrill family to flee. Blipy was lost in the ruckus, alone. Jenna found him while exploring the woods one day and took him in. Due to not having a lot of time with his birth family he now sees Jenna as his mother. She was the one feeding, bathing, and taking care of him after all.

He sometimes wonders what life would be like if he was not lost and what it would be like to be a wild beedrill, but he is content with the life he has now. So if given the choice he would not change it.

Pokemon being used/link: politoed
109 words
Blop was originally bred by a poliwag breeder hunting for a shiny pokemon, two of them poliwrath and politoed, both of which they got. The breeding was done in an ethical manner and quite a few of the failed poliwags were kept as pets. The others being released into the wild or given to friends and family. Sadly the breeder disappeared in the Cataclysm. Blop being spoiled and unable to survive in the wild was picked up by Jenna and has been living on the ranch ever since. The shiny poliwrath is missing and no one knows what happened to it, only that it must be out there somewhere.

Pokemon being used/link: here
110 words
Blue was hatched out of an egg by Jenna on the ranch. One day while exploring the surrounding forest she found an abandoned egg. Jenna waited a long time for the parents to come back, hiding in the bushes and camping in the area, but they did not return. Taking the egg back to the ranch she cared for it like it was her own keeping it warm, dry, and safe. Since it had been without a parent pokemon for so long she was deeply worried that it would not hatch out, but it did! Blue is quite young with only a few levels, but she is already very independent.
ImageImageImage
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:11 pm

Quest Results!

ARCHIVED

SonOfStarGod 770
~Icing~ 350

Thread Closed!
ImageImageImage
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me