My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon -- Hot Chocolate

Postby RubberDucksy » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:41 pm

WIP
Last edited by RubberDucksy on Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
RubberDucksy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:19 pm

Username; RussiannLucifer ~ Name; Monti Cherry ~ Gender; Female

Monti woke up from a nap with a little yawn, rubbing her hair and smiling. She got up and noticed the date and let out an excited squeak; it was the day of the winter festival and lights! She looked at the time and ran down the stairs getting dressed in her scarf that was gifted to her by one of her friends as a early gift. She looked around for a minute before running out her door and laughing as she ran in the snow towards the festival.

She ran towards the gates and was stopped by the security guards. She handed them her ticket and then ran in with the largest smile she could muster. She zipped around wondering what to do first, she went to the winter ring toss, a little berry picking game, and even a balloon pop! She wanted the sun to go down so desperately for her favorite part of the season; the light show.

Monti decided to calm herself down to reserve energy to explore the light show, though she knew it was going to be hard to keep herself calmed down. She walked back over the the winter ring toss and handed the lady a ticket so that she could play a round. She smiled when she was handed five rings to throw. She threw the first ring carelessly and the other rings went the same way, but she had a lot of fun! She looked around for something new and fun to do, and spotted a little girl trying to knock down some bottles, so she ran over to try and help. She won two prizes from that game and was so excited. She was getting really cold so she decided to stop at a small shop and buy a hoodie that matched her scarf. She smiled as time grew closer to the light festival.

She looked up at the sky as it began to snow lightly, she smiled once again, loving the way the snow felt as it softly fell on her face. She sat down in the snow and watched some people set up their part of the light show, she waved at some of them when they smiled and waved at her. She giggled " ahh this is so amazing! I'm so glad I bought all day tickets " she mused to herself with a content face as she messed with the snow on the ground.

She got up and walked off to go look for some food to purchase. She stumbled across a a bakery and ran inside excitedly. After she ate her food she went outside and noticed the sun going down. She screeched excitedly and ran to where the light show was, so she was able to get a good place in the line. She bounced with a huge smile on her face as the lights began to turn on and it became darker every second. She let out a small squeak of excitement as they began taking tickets for the show.

She handed the man her ticket and smiled at him, before walking into the show in awe. She hopped around her eyes shining at each light she looked at. She wondered around for what seemed like hours and hours, though she really had just been looking around at the same light fissures over and over again as she had waited so long for this very night. She ran through her wonderland, almost bumping into people multiple times as she explored the frozen lights. She tripped over a wire and giggled as she stood up and continued through the beautiful array of lights.

As she neared the end of the lights she let out a satisfied sigh, having a wonderful day and an even more wonderful winter. She walked out of the light show and stretched her arms with a yawn. She figured she should head home after her wonderful day seeing the lights and exploring the festival. When she got home she got dressed into cozy clothes and fell asleep on her couch; dreaming about the lights.
{682//1000}

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕟𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟, 𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕
ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥- 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:57 pm

username; Gørø Akechi
name; Aspen
gender; Male
story; Aspen... Hadn't had a good day, to put it mildly. Though he tried to smile and brighten everybody's day, sometimes it got hard, even for him. Sometimes he felt lost, sometimes he felt down, though he would never let it show. And so, no, today had not been a good day. But tomorrow would be better, he told himself, sitting down with a cup of his favourite warm hot chocolate, whipped cream on top, sprinkles and marshmallows; his favourite drink

And yet, not once did he get the chance to take a single sip, because something magical happened.

It never snowed this early in winter, it was almost a rule by this point, and yet, somehow it seemed that nature was answering his moodiness, and telling him that it simply wasn't acceptable.
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopard_14 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:39 pm

mark!!
username; leopardspots142
name; Fudge
gender; female
story;

Screeching, I tumbled down the stairs. I had woken up to the smell of hot chocolate, sweet and warm, and the sound of a crackling fire. I bundled into the kitchen, trying to fix my hair because I knew that ma wouldn't give me anything if I wasn't presentable for Christmas morning.
Last edited by Leopard_14 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inactive- only leaving account for oekaki gallery
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff kalon - hot chocolate

Postby suds » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:18 pm

hiya schnuff
              this kal is beautiful (as always)

username: suds, hiya!
              name: hudson beargrease

why do they love winter...

"DASHER!" hudson shouted over the muddy swamp that lay before him and his team. it bubbled and licked at the crabgrass that bordered it. the sled-racer always took this trail when heading to the mountains. something about it always tickled the child within his heart, causing him to pat his brown coat when he found himself reminiscing. he had wandered these mountains for as long as he could remember. he knew each slope like the back of his hand. with each new snow falling, hudson had always seen it as a challenge to memorize the landscape. it was ever changing. he took solace in the fact.

but the season was warm, even for the dogs. they panted in exasperation further back from the swamp's edge. “because they're smart pooches," hudson mumbled under his fur collar, rubbing prancer's ears. donner, with her empty harness next to her, sniffed the leather absentmindedly. donner was her partner, since the two matched speeds pretty well. comet and cupid were flopped on the ground behind her, already tired of dasher's antics. vixen and blitzen shuffled their feet, they were harnessed to the front of the sled. and in the very front was dancer and prancer. yes, he always thought it was ironic to have a full sled dog team named after santa's reindeer.

after all, he does deliver presents on christmas eve.

it's been a beargrease tradition to spend a night in the mountains with your sled, dog, and load of presents. the hours were long, and with each generation it got harder and harder to teach of the importance of the act. “you are to sit vigil in your camp. once the moonlight fits in the palm of your hand, igniting the reflective sigil, you must begin your journey down. time is of the essence, and there is hundreds of people in the area relying on you. do not fail." the words were seared in hudsons mind. it fills him with electricity when he reminisces.

he checked his watch, gloved hands wearing the shine down after centuries of use. his family was a traditional family, one who loved to pass artifacts down. he didnt mind. the stories were always endless, as well as the beef & rabbit stew his mother would make while his mom sat by the fire and tended the coals. but he was an hour and a half late thanks to his pup. dasher was sleeping in the dog house tonight.

he called his name again, but to no avail, he briskly got on his sled. he led his team around the swamp, shaking his can of treats to call dasher back to him. as he turned around plummet's rock, he heel'd his dogs with a shout. in a small, rounded out hole, sat a runt mutt. mud had caked the thing like it was the chocolate lava cake served every christmas morning in his household. dasher lay protectively around the little mound, licking it to keep warm. hudson approached with wide eyes and picked up the bundle, to which dasher followed and sat in his astray harness in waiting.

he wiped the mud from the pups black eyes and wet pink nose. shuffling the puppy into one arm he dug his cantine out with the other, and washed the mutt off carefully. they had a striking white coat, and looked to be a few weeks old. how it had survived out here surpassed the sled racer, but he never questioned fate. ever since klaus has passed, he felt an ache in his soul when he looks at the front of his team. originally, klaus had led the team, with her sleek coat and bright eyes, he could always rely on her to navigate the slopes. she had passed last summer due to old age.

he bundled the pup up in his scarf til they looked like a yarn ball. he sat them down in the spot next to him on his bench, careful they weren't rolling. he jogged to his team and pat dashers head before strapping him in. he took a seat and rolled the reins, signaling his team to mush. they heeded his command and bolted around the trail they had ran so many times. he looked down at his little bundle next to him, and smiled at the pink face that wiggled. “i think ill name you rudolph,” he said aloud to himself, smiling. the corners of his eyes crinkled against the wind and out of happiness.

it was going to be a sweet season, after all.

[ 760 words ]
Last edited by suds on Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:39 pm

username; ethium
name; karsyn
gender; male
story;
as the owner of the doe merry inn and bar, basically the only inn or bar in florence, karsyn has a marvelous time during winter. Not only does he get to decorate the inn with holiday themed accessories, but he gets to bring out his favorite drink and cookie combo snack. This duo is only available during the holidays and is more or less a fancier version of decorated sugar cookies and hot chocolate but he enjoys it so no one takes that away from him.

-- wip
extra; wip!

never finished this! but goodluck to the participants :)))
Last edited by ethium on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:24 pm

username; woopperoni
name; Dolly