Re: The apple of my eye—UFA (OPEN)

Postby pIanted » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm

res!
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Username;
Name;
Gender;
Song;
Extra; up to 800 words

Potential mark
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:08 am

Username; Bigby Wolf
    Name; Vigment
    Gender; male
    Song; I know those eyes/this man is dead from The Count of Monte Cristo
    Extra;

He had his heart broken by the ones he loved. Family and friends left him because of his mutation. Many others thought he was a monster and cast him out. When seeking help from his family and friends, they turned their backs on him. He was alone, scared, and angry. Even his beloved had abandoned him to wonder the world alone, seeking out a place to stay. Over the years, he became a criminal, always on the run, and never staying at one place for long. His crimes began when he was starving. Upon coming to a farm, he stole some sheep and ate them. He lived in a cave not far from the farm, but he was caught when the farmers noticed that many sheep had gone missing. The farmer told the guards (farm was on the outskirts of a kingdom) and they tried to capture the kalon. When he slept, the guards were going to take him in. They entered the cave, not expecting the kalon to rise from his slumber and fight back. Once the fight moved closer to the light of the cave entrance, the guards noticed the kalons third eye. Horrified, they fled back to the kingdom, while the young kalon decided to start moving. He ran in the opposite direction of the guards, and hopped from village to village, town to town. He had no money, so he stole clothes and food to get by. Sometimes, he would get caught by someone who recognized him from a previous town. He never stopped running. He’s now a wanted man across several kingdoms, and he has been trying to hide his identity since. His third eye, draped over by a cape. All the kalon wanted, was to return home and beg his family to let him stay. Although he’s traveling all around the world, he feels like a prisoner, and his family wouldn’t even be able to recognize them anymore. After a few more years, he becomes so used to his life of running away and stealing, that he becomes bitter and cold, even to those who tried being kind to him along the way. His beloved saw him one day as well. Hoping he would return so she could apologize, but when she approached him, he snapped at her. He rejected the name she called him, and left her. Once again, running away.

Eventually, he was wondering through a forest. He’s gotten lost in many forests before, so he didn’t panic when he got lost again. He assumed he had only been on the forest for a couple hours, but his internal clock told him that it was time to sleep. Confused cause it was still midday out, he pressed on. He grew more and more tired and fell, asleep with the sun still shinning. When he awoke, he was under the shade of a large tree. Not sure where he is or how he got to the tree, he began to freak out. His pack was next to him, but his weapons had been taken. He felt like he was being watched, but was uncertain which direction the feeling was coming from. He called out, and gained no reply. He decided to try to run, but no matter which direction he ran to, he always ended back under the tree, growing frustrated, he yelled at the top of his lungs. The eyes were still watching him. After sitting down for a while, he decided to climb the tree to get a better view on where to go. The higher he climbed, the more and more anxious he got. He started to hear whispers, and the feeling of eyes watching him grew stronger. He kept climbing, determined to leave this place once an for all. When he reached the top, there was, nothing? It was pure white farther than the eye could see. The whispers grew louder and louder, and his vision began to fade once again.

He woke again, under the tree, but this time, he wasn’t alone. Tiny creatures surrounded him, watching. They looked at him expectingly. One of them came up to him and pointed up. It took several moments for him to understand. He began to climb the tree again, this time when he reached the top and looked out, the empty white space was filled with many trees surrounding a csstle. He was in awe and descended the tree. The small creatures followed him on his way, while the same one from before helped guide him. Upon reaching the castle, he noticed that it looked pretty empty. The creatures took him to the top of the tower, and when the doors opened, he expected a king. He was greeted with a throne instead, the lead creature motioned for him to sit on the throne, while the others pushed him to it. Unable to fight the swarm of creatures, he sat down against his will. Suddenly, his third eye shot open and a gust of wind blew his cape away, revealing it. The creatures all shouted happily as their eyes began to open as well. However, he was off somewhere else. His eyes were solid white, and were glowing. Visions and figments crosses his field of vision as he absorbed knowledge. It had passed in a blink of the eye, and when he snapped out of it, the tiny creatures had changed back into normal human forms and had started to dance around him. He knows what happened to the kingdom, about the curse that had been laid upon them, about how a traveler would come and rescue them, and about the trial he had to face to get here. Climbing the tree was apparenty the right decision. He was greeted by their king, who thanked him vigorously, who had also been the creature that helped guide him to the castle. The people all started to call him “Vigment” because of his visions, and the pink pigment of his eyes. He accepted the name, and they offered a place in the kingdom, where he would be safe from the others kingdoms and could start a new life as a hero. However, he rejected the offer to stay, and instead decided to continue his travels. The king understood and told him to follow his heart, and made sure that he had all the resources he needed to travel. Vigment then set off on a long journey back to his home villiage.

Overall, he is a heartbroken man, who grew bitter and cold with distrust. He had gotten used to traveling and grew a knack for adventure, even if he was on the run. He was upset but still wanted to go home. He regrets leaving his beloved for a second time, and hope so he can reconcile. He is still a kid at heart and just wanted some attention and love. He has grown wiser and more considerate, but of course he’s still gonna rob people blind.

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Username; planiteri
Name; Late mark, I'm sorry
Gender;
Song;
Extra;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:19 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
username fernmoon
name kijika
gender male
song castle of glass - linkin park
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

extra kijika held a passport in his hand as others boarded the plane. this was quite normal for him due to travelling around the world in search of himself and healing a scar from his mother's passing from years ago. it really wasn't working much as kijika was hoping to as only a little was found of home and healing wasn't going well. nothing was wrong but it wasn't what was expected.

this was the last leg of his trip was to japan, a place his mother always wanted to visit. this was the last place to try to heal and discover himself or else he'll just feel lost without knowing who he is and a scar that would never heal. he handed his passport over and got it back before he was boarding the plane. it wasn't long until he felt the plane rumbling before taking off. he saw the ground growing distant from where he was. he felt a few bumps from turbulence every now and then as he slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

a voice said that they were closing in on the air port and was going to be landing soon. he awoke in a groggy state as he saw the ground rising up to greet the travellers in the plane. he kept on yawning as the plane landed, and he grabbed his luggage from below his seat and the overhead compartment. he waved goodbye to the crew as he slowly drifted away from the plane to grab his bag and go get his rental car. he drove out to toyko before his first stop to try and get some food. when he got there, it was just so amazing to his foreigner eyes who was used to nothing like thise. it seemed as if toyko was always awake as the city was buzzing with many people and bright lights in the late evening.

he stopped real quickly for food as the thoughts of how much his mother would of loved japan. this was the reason why japan was in the list due to his mother's love of the country. it was the only place where she wanted to and show it to him. especially one place, a road with cherry blossoms hanging over the road, it was here favorite place to see photos of and was on her bucket list. he was going there in the first leg of the trip but not for long. after a decent meal, it was back on the road as he slowly drove in silence on the empty road.

the road held nothing until he came across the cherry blossoms. each one stood in the early dawn light and flowed gently in the wind. nothing could attest to seeing it in person. it was true what others and his mother said about the place and it's unearthly beauty. it wasn't long until he felt something deep inside him saying to him that something was here and meant to be discovered. it felt as if his mother was around him at that point.

it was a strange view slowly shifted from to a wider view, and he slowly came to realize that it was his chest eye. tears overwhelmed him as his chest eye opened for the first time in years since his mother's death. she often told him that his eye always opened up when part of his destiny was going to be completed soon. japan held a key to find the missing piece of himself, a way to come to terms with his differences and find healing for the not fully healed scars of his past.

nothing else was better as finding healing of the scar left by his mother's passing. it was relief to feel better to know she's somewhere else without pain and watching over him. he move forward with a remind of his mother in his hand. it was a bracelet that she always had on and gave to him before her death. it was the last reminder that still had her scent drifting around it. he wrapped it gently around a branch of a nearby cherry blossom tree and let out a small sigh before heading back to the car. "mom, hope you're proud of me where ever you are," he said with a soft grin as he drove off into the sunrise that was shining for a new day.

[736/800]
Last edited by lovage on Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WanSham » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Reminder! This comp ends in 4 days. Make sure your forms are submitted!
Extensions of up to 2 days can be allowed if enough people ask for them 👌
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Mark

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:12 am

mark !!
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:47 am

- this form sucked a lot :| -
Last edited by chunkypeanutbutter on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WanSham » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:11 pm

WHEEZES THIS IS LATE

CLOSED

any edits/posts beyond this point will not be counted!
I’ll judge asap👌👌
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me