Re: Juliette readoption!! - ending soon!!

Postby veridian » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:53 am

JHXWEXD OML
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Juliette readoption!! - UPDATE

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:05 am

I want to give a bit more time since a few people just marked, and I was asked for an extension as some people are busy with school and work during the day. This will now end at 5:00pm EST!!

In the meantime, feel free to edit your forms and pretty up as much as you'd like!! I've also decided to add only one optional extra to the competition. You're allowed to do anything for the extra, but know that I'll still be judging mostly on the personality and relationship. The extra is only being given for people who want to further explain parts of their form, and to give people something to do with the huge extension.

If you have any questions about the competition, you're certainly allowed to PM!!

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:23 am

Name: Juliette Kay Ferin.
Personality: (200 word limit)
Relationship with Evelyn: res w/ girlfriend??
One extra (500 words or art)

res~~
- Kaori
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Juliette readoption!! - ending soon!!

Postby redhorizon » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:25 am

Name: Nikolette - Nikki

Personality: Shy and withdrawn, she has a tendency to avoid any and all interaction. She has a really great sense of humor and she's the sweetest kalon you could possibly imagine. She's selfless and puts herself at the bottom of her priorities. She's fearful and skittish, though she can be really brave if it means standing up for someone she loves. She obsesses over everything and she's extremely organized. She doesn't have a very good self image and she never thinks she's good enough. She loves to fly with her close friend, Ambriel! They go everywhere together and he often gives her rides to places, which she really enjoys. She's innocent and wouldn't hurt a fly, even if it was a mean fly. She can be somewhat awkward when she's uncomfortable, but she's actually quite graceful when she's more comfortable. Her paws have a constant shake that sets her back sometimes.

Relationship with Evelyn: Nikki has a huge crush on Evelyn, she's borderline stalker sometimes. She tends to be really awkward and clumsy around Evelyn, she blushes and stumbles a lot. She admires Evelyn's strength and power over others, she adores her assertiveness and she gushes over her appearance. She's somewhat obsessive, though she's afraid Evelyn just overlooks her. She's afraid she comes across as more of a fangirl than anything.

She does her best to talk to Evelyn when she can, to be... Not creepy and obsessive, but it can be fairly obvious. She has what she calls her "Ev Sense," she knows exactly where Evelyn is if they're in the same room, exactly what she's doing. She jokes about it with her friends a lot and they jokingly call her a stalker, which they all know is true. She hopes to someday at least become friends with Evelyn, maybe more than friends, though she's afraid she isn't good enough. Once she starts a conversation, she instantly appears more comfortable and she jokes and chatters easily.

Side note: If I win, I would love to rp/hc sometime if you were interested! And they could definitely be mates!
Last edited by redhorizon on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:19 am, edited 5 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:26 am

I want to have time so badly but I dunno if I will omg. Good luck all whether I make it or not! Lol.
I won't be able to give this a go as I'll be driving home - good luck all!! :)
Last edited by Kyar on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:41 am

Name: (Can be changed from Juliette)
Personality: (200 word limit)
Relationship with Evelyn: (200 word limit. Are they girlfriends? Does she have a crush? Are they just friends for now? Explain their dynamic!!)
One extra (500 words or art)

Mark if I have Time
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:50 am

name // juliette marshal

personality //
        juliette is a persistent, hardworking and determined lady. If she has her heart set on something or someone, she will never give up on them. She isn’t somebody to fall in love easily, but when she does she falls hard. Unless you’re really close with her, she’ll rarely express her worries, fears and feelings in generalas she doesn’t want to be a burden. juliette is comfortable with who she is and what she looks like, but is far from being a narcissist. She gets along with most kalons because she isn’t very judgemental. She doesn’t have much of a temper, and has a pretty hard time saying no to other kalons. She cares a lot about what others think of her, so she doesn’t want to come across as rude. She is selfless and will always put the needs of others before herself. she is easily intimidated and gets scared easily. juliette fears the dark and has a strong dislike for loud noises. She enjoys baking and owns her own bakery in town. she’s easy to get along with, but is picky with who she chooses to get close to. ( 190/200 )

relationship with evelyn // juliette first met evelyn when she was closing her bakery for the day. juliette was just about to walk back to her apartment, but somebody had pulled a gun on her, demanding that she gives them all her money. evelyn and her gang happened to be close by and took care of the situation. evelyn stopped by her bakery the next day to check that juliette was alright, which she was. evelyn stayed with her longer than she’d meant to, but the two got along well and decided to keep in contact.

juliette now has a huge crush on evelyn. they’ve been best friends for 2 years, and in that time juliette has managed to fall for her. since juliette doesn’t have the courage to outright tell her, she makes small gestures to hint towards how she feels. she often bakes small dessert treats for evelyn such as cookies, cakes and brownies and loves to buy her small gifts every now and again. she compliments evelyn a lot and often invites her over to her apartment. ( 176/200 )
you were never just a star to me, you were the whole damn sky.
Last edited by hayzel on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:21 am

Name: Ace
Personality: Ace is a nice girl with a very bubbly personality. She loves her girlfriend Evelyn, and they do everything together. Ace is 19 years old and she loves collecting things like, old broken shards of pottery and glass, old blankets, and loads of other stuff. She is somewhat an introvert and she hates going to huge gatherings
or parties. Ace loves to draw, and play games with her cat Joslyn. She makes small box forts for Joslyn, and she gives her rides on her back, and other stuff.
Relationship with Evelyn: Ace and Evelyn are girlfriends, and they love eachother. They go out to dinner together, and someday Ace wants to adopt kits with Evelyn, and teach them life lessons and other things. Ace and Evelyn are the definition of two peas in a pod. They are the bestest of friends, and they love eachother so much.
One extra Ace first met Evelyn at a coffee shop a few years ago. Ace walked into the coffee shop and she sat down. Evelyn walked up to her and asked "Mind if I sit here?" Ace replied with a sweet smile "Sure" Ace and Evelyn instantly started bonding, and the waiter walked up and asked "What would you two like?" Ace and Evelyn in sync said "A Caramel Macchiato with two straws!" The waiter said "Coming right up!" A few minutes later the waiter came back and said " Enjoy!" and they put the drink down. Ace and Evelyn staired into eachothers eyes and once they finished the drink they kissed. "OH! Im sorry! Said Ace surprised! "I just got caught up in the moment!" Evelyn asked Ace " Hey do you wanna be my Girlfriend?" Ace in shock replied "Sure"

(Credit to the owners of the images!)

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:08 am

Name: Juliette Rose Akira
Personality: Juliette would like to think of herself as very maternal, a sweetheart, and social. This of course, isn't always the case. Rather, this is how she is almost strictly to people that she is good friends with. She calls her friends "dear" and "love" and is constantly talking to them in one way or another, hanging out whenever possible. To strangers, however, she can come off as a little sarcastic, and egocentric because she honestly loves to talk about herself and her life. She is a major leader, and isn't the biggest fan of authority, but in leading, she will gladly take (or reject) gentle suggestions. Juliette tries to keep a level head, and so she is not quick to temper, but after long or stressful situations, she will look forward to nothing more than to go home and cry and scream as an emotional release. She likes to coo and coddle her friends whenever they are in the same situation, however, which is a tad hypocritical saying she refuses to cry in front of others except for a select one or two people.
Relationship with Evelyn: Evelyn is one of the people mentioned above that Juliette is willing to cry in front of. To her, Evelyn is more than just a friend. Juliette truly does like her, and looks up to her a lot, but is also a little bashful about talking to her. She looks up to Evelyn a lot, and yet is always scared to try to get closer to her because she doesn't want to seem too clingy, and she also doesn't want Evelyn to find out that she has fallen completely in love with her. Juliette always finds that whenever she's around Evelyn, she gets more jittery and tends to stare a lot, which she tries to play off as nothing, even though it's probably more than obvious to everyone.
One extra
Juliette's poem to Evelyn that she is still to scared to deliver.
"Evelyn,
There's something about you that I don't quite understand.
Perhaps you have a magic that I don't know about,
Or maybe it's the fact that your presence seems to demand attention.
But for some reason I can't seem to keep my eyes off of you.
My Eve, please bestow upon me the mysteries that you keep;
Bless me with the magic
That I want nothing more than to know.
I love you,
And knowing you may someday know this truth...
It scares me a bit more than I'd like to admit.
And yet, I want nothing more than to scream it to the heavens.
But, here I am,
And I will stay quiet
For you and for me.
-Your Secret Admirer?"
Last edited by 22tabby on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorruptedSong » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:12 am

♥ Name:
Solera Amarysis

♥ Personality:
Solera is a rather calm, collected kalon. She often dismisses ideas she finds to be inaccurate or useless, and can rub off as somewhat hostile when it comes to newcomers. This, however, is easily proven to be wrong; as Solera is actually very caring once you have gotten to know her. She works very hard to provide for herself and her friends, and is the kind of kalon to go out of her way to make sure she and her friends are in an environment that they feel safe in.

♥ Relationship with Evelyn:

Solera and her girlfriend, Evelyn, bounce off of each other. They are the closest of friends and, in turn, the closest of lovers. Solera originally struggled to understand Evelyn’s reasons for fighting back- and often found herself in a situation that prevented her from getting closer to Evelyn. However, Solera’s determination helped Evelyn to open up to her, becoming more able to talk about her beliefs and the reasoning behind her actions. This soon led to a very strong bond between the two of them, and eventually resulted in a romance blossoming between the two strong characters. As lovers, Solera and Evelyn go everywhere together. They have a similar, if not identical, outlook on life, and play off of each other completely. They share an unbreakable bond, and they spend most nights cuddled up watching films and series, or ridiculing fancy chefs that flaunt their way around the kitchen, screaming at cooking-show contestants.

x

♥ wrote:
xx
She’s like a handful of stars, thrown into a bag, rather haphazardly. Some new, fresh to the world. Others, old,
experienced- ready to explode. She’s feisty. You can see it in her eyes when she talks so passionately about the things she loves.
The sparks there, behind those tired, clouded retinas; they show you just how much she cares. About you. About others. No one else
sees it, but you can. You can see through her elaborate disguise. The wall she’s built during the last few years. That tough, tough
layer of skin that she holds so close to her. A bulletproof vest so she doesn’t get hurt.

Nights like this, she opens up. She’s not that fiery gang-leader with ambitious dreams; she’s just a normal kalon. A kalon with a
melodic voice and a way of listening that makes you feel like all of your cares have melted away. A kalon who sees the good in you,
and a Kalon who sees the good in others. Nights like this, you’re allowed to be yourself. She won’t mind, she rather enjoys it. The
spark in her eyes gleams brighter every time you talk- until the whole universe seems to be reflected in her eyes. So full of wonder
and so full of awe, you can’t help but stare.

In a way, she’s rescued you. From the hustle of the city- from kalons desperately trying to make their way in the world around you.
From crowded street-corners and overpopulated internet cafes. Into a heart so caring and so warm, you find yourself slipping into it
almost as quickly as the two of you slipped away from your ways of life- from disapproving bosses and harsh beat-em-ups.

And secretly, you couldn’t have asked for anything better. Although you’ll never admit it in front of her.

Last edited by CorruptedSong on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
CorruptedSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me