My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1034

Postby astral. » Mon May 15, 2017 5:01 am

Username;; astral.
Name;; Alciel
Gender;; Male
Something interesting about them;; Although Alciel may come across as an unapproachable stereotypical metalhead (not that he doesn't love metal), he really is the most gentle bean one could possibly meet. He actually spends a lot of time maintaining his long hair so that he may donate it to young cancer suffering kalons, having lost his little sister to cancer when she was very young. He's like a big mama bear like that <3

Extra;;

Theme song;; Panic at the disco - Hallelujah

Alciel also sells cookies to raise funds towards most charities. From the SPCA to foundations for the aid of children. He truly wants to break that stereotyped mold of most metalheads out there
Last edited by astral. on Thu May 25, 2017 7:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Mon May 15, 2017 5:30 am

Username;; StripySeagull
Name;; Kiara
Gender;; female
Something interesting about them;; Kiara is a gifted kalon. She's good at a lot of things, and has quite a lot of knowledge about quite a few things; she was a "normal" joyful little kalon in her kithood, and actually has a great sense of style, aces with makeup, and sometimes, when other kalons push it a little too far with their insults and mockery, she dresses up like other "normal" kalon girls and hangs out with them for a while, before revealing her identity, just to see their reaction. Sometimes male kalons flirt with her whilst mocking her attire. She finds it revolting.

Extra;; To gain extra money, Kiara buys and paints grey plastic figurines, then resells them.
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:01 am

Username;;
Amymay99
Name;;
Damien
Gender;;
Male
Something interesting about them;;
Damien is a massive exotic enthusiast, at his house he has walls of vivariums in different shapes and sizes and in his garden large cages custom built for a range of animals such as foxes and even a Harris Hawk.

He wants to educate others on the proper care of reptiles, amphibians and inverts and other exotics so will go around schools with a small collection of animals teaching the kids, which he loves just as much as the kids do.

When he isn't going around schools or caring for his bunch he volunteers at a reptile rehabilitating center and even fosters the animals until they can find their forever homes and obviously this guy has to have a job to pay for all his pets so you can find him at the local music shop, another passion of his.

On really hot days Damian has been seen out and about with a few trusted friends from his small zoo.

He will claim he doesn't have a favourite reptile but everyone knows that he has a massive soft spot for his Tokay gecko, Edgar!
Extra;; wip
Last edited by Amymay99 on Sat May 20, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon May 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Username;; Vraska the Unseen
Name;; Cyanide
Gender;; Male
Something interesting about them;; Cyan makes custom masks and does piercings/tattoos. He is extremely passionate about all of his work, and puts the utmost care into all he does. Materials for his masks are only high-quality and only real, so if someone ants a leather mask he makes it out of the best leather he can get a hold of. His tattooing is like no other, some would say they're... Magic. It is rumored that some of his tattoos can summon things like wings and the like, making him a highly sought after artist just to see if the high quality and hyper realistic work he does is indeed infused with a bit of magic. His masks are said to come alive or to never leave the face, almost as if they're cursed. Cyanide does not know if this is true, for he doesn't know how to curse anything or add magic. Maybe his customers just love his work so much they think it's magical!
Extra;; In his spare time he writes scary stories and is a musician.
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon May 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Username;; Aiden Freaking McKay
Name;; namu (nah-moo)
Gender;; male
Something interesting about them;; despite his looks he's vary sweet and takes great pride in his hair going great lengths to find barrys to smoosh and put in his hair to re softer. He also tends to steal people's band shirts
Extras;; namu likes sweet food, if you leave your sweets unattended will be devoured with not a hide nor hair of what took your cake!
(I may add some art if I have the time)
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Thu May 18, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Tue May 16, 2017 7:07 am

Username;; EyePudding
Name;; Mary
Gender;; Female
Something interesting about them;;
Mary is no doubt a hard core chick, she participates in many extreme sport and likes doing anything that gives her a rush. That being said her most interesting hobby may seem a bit odd, bug fights. Every Saturday she meets up with a gang of her pals to participate in these 'extreme' battles. An besides the fights she treats her bugs very well, her champion named 'champagne' is definitely her favorite. Being a stag beatle it is truly easy for champagne to win flipping over his opponents in the ring with his horn. An even though it might not seem as intense as all the other activities she participates in such as skydiving or rock climbing , her heart just flutters every time she watches her champion as he defeat's his opponents. (This may be over 300 I currently can't check but if it is I'll fix it later ;^; )
Extra;; (max. 100 words/3 pieces of art)
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue May 16, 2017 7:44 am

;;Username;;
Takk
;;Name;;
Xavier Nightshade
;;Gender;;
Male
;;Something interesting about them;;
Xavier is highly spiritual and superstitious of all things. A tough looking guy like him seems like the type to curse people or invest his time in voodoo but he's terrified of getting involved on the darker side of magic. He respects spirits and meditates for at least three hours a day listening to 'the voices in his head' as the doctor calls it. However, his large ears aren't just for looks as he listens to the stories of the kalons long passed.
Often found in old shops, abandon churches and grave yards, he'll be sitting with his head down focusing on the aura of the land.
Xavier favors listening to the stories of old doctors and physicians so he can better his understanding of herbs, medicine and spiritual healing. Rarely he can be seen helping families talk to their dead family, but only in time of serious need. Despite these odd and somewhat intimidating interests, he's a fairly friendly and honest guy.
Spiritual healing, metal stability, becoming a stable person after loss is so hard. He tries to hide his emotional feelings towards clients and the wandering spirits he dreams about.

;;Extra;;
-Playlist-
Failure, Breaking Benjamin
Spiders, System of the Down
Black Parade, My Chemical Romance
Here comes a Thought, Steven Universe
Last edited by Takk on Sat May 20, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobygalaxy » Wed May 17, 2017 3:00 am

Username;; ExhaustedPigeon
Name;; Morte
Gender;; male
Something interesting about them;; (max. 300 words)
Extra;; (max. 100 words/3 pieces of art)

wip wip i love this child
hello hello, i'm back from a looong hiatus. looking for friends!!!

cass/infp/nonbinary

"what, you egg!"
hello, i'm cass!!

- shakespeare
they/them

furry fandom member

theatre major

current show:
dms are open

Shakespeare's The Tempest
goobygalaxy

My pets