My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #216

Postby pouty » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:44 am

question;;
hi ^^ are we still allowed to edit our forms or no ?
pouty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:54 am

I'm gonna have to say no just because I gave so much time and it's probably too late to ask for an extension S:
so I'm just gonna judge now
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pouty » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:56 am

alright, no worries xD

i'll just wish everybody a good luck and leave this here as gift art for the winner ! <3
this girl is beyond incredible ^^'

pouty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:04 am

Vanity. wrote:
Name ;;
Courtney Beth

Her home ;;
Courtney lives in a Normal Home which she often takes walk or tries to find adventure!

Something in her backpack ;;
Courtney has a hobby for art, packing all her drawing supplies no matter where she goes.

( 3 extra’s)

I really like what you chose for her home. It really adds something interesting. Most people chose a woodsy home or shack, but you chose just a normal suburban type home which I never would've expected for her. But I can totally relate to her and imagine her packing up her things and going for walks, attempting to find adventure. It reminds me of when I was a kid living in suburbia. ^-^'
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:09 am

dilly. wrote:
      name;; Diyana Kaitlyn
      my home~;; "Oh, well I'm currently in Australia travelling, so I live in this caravan I pull, ehe."
      in my bag?;; "Hmm, well I have... a comb, extra hair bands, a piece of cloth I use to cover my head when it gets really sunny, a pen and some paper, my drinking bottle of course, a small camera, and what else? Oh, this really cool harmonica that unfortunately doesn't work. Or maybe I just don't know how to use it...?"

Wippy

Really cute. I like all the practical-type things you chose for her backpack. It all really fits her. c:
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:17 am

my computer is being sooo laggy and annoying. sorry but I'm gonna have to finish judging later
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:05 pm

I'm so sorry, my computers been broken. :-/
I'll finish judging but it will probably be very lame feedback since I can only do this on my phone and it's hard to type.
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:10 pm

The Missing Kurloz wrote:Name ;; Betty F. Haslam
Her home ;; boop
Something in her backpack ;; Potions for every spell she owns

History: Betty F. Haslam has deep roots for adventure and nevermore can she get enough of seeing more places. Swimming around in her under water home and just about made it herself and some help of her magic spells she collect from ever Portal she jumps through to visit. she doesn't hate she loves it all to much. only way to get to home is with water magic that allows her to breath under water.
she can be crazy but that seems normal to her cause she so use to it and she grew up around a lot of crazy people. like meeting the mad hatter or even a crazy doll making who seems all to real to be true. well it is and it is great feeling to investigate it and take back a small or big part of it back with her to add to her house that she had been their and done that, explored it, and fought some moster their too no biggy !!

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvq7z0D ... freload=10

(3 extras)

love how fun your form is. bummer u didn't do the extras, I bet they would've been just as colorful
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:16 pm

whisky wrote:
Name ;;
Elijah.

Her home ;;
Elijah doesn't have a home. As a Sugar Cane transporter, you don't have time to tend to home. So she resides under the stars in her sleeping bag. She owns a truck with a large wooden bed in the back to transport all of the sugar cane she gethers that day. The nights in which no sugar is in the bed of the truck, she lays her sleeping bag there. The niughts that she does have it in the bed of her truck, she lays her bag down in the cab of her truck while staring out into the stars. She always sleeps on her back so she can view the stars with pure enjoyment and awe- unless she's laying in the cab, where she cranes her neck to look out the window.

Something in her backpack ;;
The largest part of her backpack contains lots of granola bars and water that she takes with her throughout the day. In the smallest part of her pack is a first-aid kit and a stick of deodorant. Then where's everything else, you ask? She keeps her sleeping bag, a single full exchange of clothes, a brush, all in one conditioner/shampoo/body wash and mouth wash in her truck.

( 3 extra’s)

neat idea, would've loved if you went more in depth, like where these sugar cane places are at (what state etc) what it's like there, does she like it, etc

all in one shampoo/conditioner/body wash/mouth wash?? that sounds amazing.

ohhh wait nvm, now I see that isn't what you meant hahahah

but I like all the practical type things you put.
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me