Re: Kiamara #225 Adopt me!~

Postby hnai » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:50 am

"People have stars, but they aren't the same. For travelers, the stars are guides. For other people, they're nothing but tiny lights. And for still others, for scholars, they're problems. For my businessman, they were gold. But all those stars are silent stars. You, though, you'll have stars like nobody else." ~The Little Prince

.cupcakefox.(bold)

But for you, just Bold :3

Celestia
Meaning: heavenly

But she's still questioning her orientation

"- Celestia, the weird!
- Celestia, the nerd!
- No, i'm... please, stop!"

She just ran away, crying. That wasn't the first time. Everyday. Why can't they let she in peace? She stumbled, but don't stopped. Why anyone likes her?
Far away, she sat under a tree, the teardrops rolling. "Celestia, the angel" "Sorry, i think she's not the angel. She's the demon." that terrible voices laughed inside her head.

- Everyone hates me.

She knew it. Looked at her favorite books, that she was aways carrying: "How To Be An Explorer Of The World" and "The Universe in a Nutshell". Her friends. Was almost night and the sunset showed a sky with some stars. She shivered.

- Some day, i will find my way. And they will know, i'm not like they think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shy, introvert, smart, quiet, fragile, observer. This is Celestia. She was aways that kind of (let's use a few of stereotypes) nerd girl. But now, out of stereotypes, she's unique. Terrible with social interactions, have zoophobia (irrational fear of animals), the only things she's not afraid of talk with or look at are the stars and the space. Yes, she talk with the stars. When alone at night, feeling terrible, she go to the window and talk with the sky.
When child, her mom aways sang the song Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It's her favorite lullaby.
And prefer to be alone. Most part of the time she spent on the school, other aways bullied her, so she's really afraid of start a talk.
Aways thinking about her childhood, Celestia is a nostalgic person. Did you liked your PS1? She too. Her thoughts are aways on this most happy phase of her life (i have to note, this part of her life was the part that she had more friends. She don't know what happened).

She have a notebook full of drawings about the space, sky, stars, planets and nebulas. It's a good hobby and helps to spend the time. Forget the real world is everything that she wants. A really good artist sleep inside her but she don't noticed it yet and probably will never notice. Her drawings are just fantastic, but she don't realize. "These are just doodles, i'm going to do something better later." - She aways promise to herself.

On her bag, she's aways carrying a sky map, her favorite books, her glasses (if they're not on her face), lunar stone (just a strange little glowing stone she found on the ground. Who knows?), a flashlight, coffee candy and a notebook with some pencils.

Celestia is not very strong. She don't know how to deal with people or critics and cries easily. Is not hard to see her somewhere, crying with her coat covering the face. Any rude word can make her sad. This fragility make her a really cute person. She's afraid of hurt other people, then aways treats everyone with much caution. It's annoying sometimes, 'cause she cares too much about others' feelings. If you cry, she will cry too.

Beside it, she's aways searching for

It's weird, but Celestia really optimistic. Doesn't matter how much you hurt her, she will aways believe that she can support it. Most part of the time, try to support troubles and pain in a level that she can't really support, ending in a broken heart.
How she feels about herself? Well. Celestia think she's a weak skinny girl, without much intelligence or skills. Don't like herself at all, but don't hate herself. She just wanted to be someone bigger, smart and pretty.
Also, is aways finding money to buy a cup of coffee and drink it somewhere.

She created a own world inside her mind, where awesome things happens, unlike her real life. If you find Celestia just staring the air without expressions... well, She's probably in a better place than you.

She's aways generous. Aways try to help and know if something bad is happening. Even she's aways saying:"i don't know how to deal with people."
If you look at her face, it aways have a sad expression, the eyes looking down, like thinking about something really bad.
She just smile when seeing her mom (a weak smile, just to show happiness) and when she's alone, with Gabriel or looking the sky.
Oh, don't let me forget, let's talk more about her love for the sky. She don't just love the night sky. Celestia also like the morning, the evening and the afternoon. The whole sky is beautiful. But, her favorite hour of the day is the night, of course. To see the stars shining, showing hope.

More is less. She have a very simple way of thinking. Little things and details really capture her attention. She don't like to watch movies 'cause most part of the time, paying attention to the details- find a lot of mistakes. That's why prefer books.

Her dream is learn to play guitar and her life objective is live somewhere far away, working as an astronomer.
"I want to know them. The stars are shining for me, i need to go."

And what about.... an 15 years old girl have imaginary friends? Yes, she have. An angel-like boy, that's aways on her side. His name is Gabriel (an angel name). Do you know Calvin and Hobbes? her relationship with Gabriel is like it. They're aways together, but anyone knows it. When her mom gave her the tail feathers, she said they was angel wings feathers.
And talking about her mom, Celestia never told her about most part of her life. Her mommy don't know about the bullying, the stars or the imaginary friends. Or the notebook. They used to have a good relationship when Celestia was a child, but she came introvert.

Can you keep a secret? Celestia have a secret place, a secret hideout. Walking a few for the road next her home, you'll enter in the forest and walk for like 20 minutes forward. Then, you'll see her treehouse. She's aways fleeing from the world and going to her hideout. She can see the stars looking through the glass ceiling (sometimes she escapes overnight to make her sky map).

After all, her life is all about spend the time daydreaming, fleeing from the reality, searching for some happiness that she doesn't know if exists.

Celestia was born in a small city, near a lot of forests and mountains. A cold city, cold as the heart of the people living there. Her father was a woodcutter and her mom, a teacher. Her parents was both busy with the work to keep them alive, but her mom was often trying to have a time for Celestia. Aways telling stories about the greek gods, the constelations and reading books to her daughter, Alicia was a very good mom. Her father... well. He don't spent much time with the family, but we can't blame him. He had a hard life of pain and sacrifice, having to work a lot to keep his family alive 'cause his father was killed by a bear when cutting wood. But even with all this love, Celestia had a lonely childhood. She used to love school, 'cause all her friends was there and she could spend a lot of time with them.
When at night and her parents weren't home, she went out and watch the stars, reciting all the contelations her mom told and trying to find them in the sky. Her mom aways said it was dangerous 'cause the bears and nocturnal animals, but she don't cared about it. Watch the sky was just a hobbie 'till...

- (...) Twinkle twinkle little star...
- ... how i wonder what you are.
- Good night, sweetie.
- Mom.
- What?
- I can't sleep.
- Well, look at the window. At the sky.
- I'm looking.
- Can you see that star?
- Which one?
- The one shining.
- Mom!
- Ok, right. that one, the brightest. Can you see? Where i'm pointing.
- Oh, i can.
- This star is yours.
- What?!
- Yes. When you can't sleep, feel free to talk with it.
- Is it shining for me?!
- Yes! She's shining a lot 'cause you're a special girl. You're going to shine like this someday. All the stars are shining for somebody. Now, go to sleep.
- Ok, mom.
- Star. Are you listening me? You're so far. I wish you can understand me. I can't sleep. So, how are you? My day was good. I went to shool, we studied math. I don't like it so much, but i can suppport it. Are you with my grandpa? In the sky? My father is aways telling me that his father is in the heaven, so can you see him there? Is his good? If yes, please, tell we missed him. Don't worry star, i'm gong to shine like you someday. I'll try to sleep now. Good night.

So good night mooon, and good night you, when you're all that i think about, all that i dream about
[Good Night Moon - go radio]

Celestia feels really sad about her brother. She don't spent much time with him and now, she's ashamed even of her bro!
It's 'cause she don't talk much with him, just sometimes, saying things like: "goog morning", "mom is calling", "i'm going to the school, have a good day."
But that was aways a cold relationship, without much hugs and smiles. Celestia is just ashamed of start a friendship now, don't know why. Probably just one more silly thing of her mind.

Most part of the people think it's really inhuman treat the own brother like this, but they're just so accustomed. What their parents think about it? Well, her mom is aways trying to make them smile and start a talk, aways trying to make a "family time", but anyone wants it. And her father... well, he don't care soooo much, but he just wish they could have a better friendship.

- Well, all i have to say is: sorry, brother. You can't save me from myself now.

Here's the analogy of her acessories with the history

How i think she looks in human form
google image

Hey, sorry for this extra, but music aways help me to create things and these really are helping me with her personality. I think each of these have a few or Celestia. Just listen and think. Try to find a bit of her personality in every song.
- Shooting Star - Owl City [THEME SONG]
-Don't Stop Believin' - Glee [SECOND THEME SONG]

- Iridescent - Linkin Park
- Shine Your Way - Owl City
-To The Sky - Owl City
-Down To Earth - Peter Gabriel
-Nemo Egg - Finding Nemo Soundtrack
-Yelllow - Coldplay
-Don't Stop Believing - Journey
-Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
-Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
-Demons - Imagine Dragons
-Fade Into Darkness - AVICII
-Fireflies - Owl City
-The Real World - Owl City
-Style - Soul Eater Ending
-[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0-vS0-G-Ho]Lonely Eyes - The Front Bottoms[/url]

[/center]

"Dear shooting star. i wi-wish that i could m-make friends. I wi-wish people would und-d-derstand me. I'm s-so tired of b-being invisible. It's l-like i'm drowning, b-but everyone around-d me is b-reathing."

Shooting stars. She loves to make wishes, it makes she feel better and have hope. But loves other stars too. Also, like the singular way that each star have of shine. Each star is unique and it means a lot to her, 'cause each person is unique too.
"Shooting stars are like angels falling from the sky. It makes me fell a bit sad 'cause they can't stay with the other angels in the sky anymore, but it makes me feel better 'cause it looks like me. -Celestia"

Shooting star counter: Celestia have already seen 8 9 10 falling stars

- Optimist
- Never give up
- Cute
- Careful
- Observer
- Good singer
- Patient

- Weak
- Fragile
- Worries too much
- Fearful
- antisocial
- shy

- by me

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/1473/starplushie.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img843/9092/lookp.png

WIPWIPWIP

You're going to find more about her personality in the doodles. There are some quirks hiding on the pages, so go ahead and try to find them!

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
How I wonder what you are.

Read the rest here.
I found this and i think that girl is exactly like Celestia. I don't know, something just break my heart every time i read this. The artist don't knew, but he/she was drawing my girl.

2- http://imageshack.us/a/img827/2461/69081643.jpg
3- http://imageshack.us/a/img541/4848/89614257.jpg
4- http://imageshack.us/a/img221/9442/40470486y.jpg
5- http://imageshack.us/a/img547/3493/60059830.jpg
6- http://imageshack.us/a/img607/9474/24313687.jpg

to-do list:
- Make the graphic part of the form (aka drawings, etc.)
- Change the font
- Review the history
Last edited by hnai on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 102 times in total.
hnai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysty Fox » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:07 am

Username: Mysty Fox
Kias name: Astra Luminox (Lumi)
Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc): She LOVES the planet, whoops, Ex-planet Pluto! Why? Because like her, it's unique and original, because they were both the smallest of the litter, and now, are considered to be outsiders. She feels really in tune with this little Pluto.

Mysty's Spot
Listening To: Fight Like A Girl - Emilie Autumn
Working On: Surviving the cold...
Mood: Cold…
Art Commissions: Closed.
Art Designs/Competitions: Open
dA: TaushaShea
Quote Of The Day: "For there is no such thing as justice,
all the best that we can hope for is revenge"
Character Thread: Runes/Characters
Checking Out: Eldemore

Mysty Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 am

Username:Adalgisa
Kias name:Cosmic
Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc): Cosmic's favorite space-related thing is the big bang. She thinks it's histarical because at the time of the big bang there was no sound so there couldn't have been a "bang" and it was not big, it was infinitely small!
Hey, I'm Lina c: I love fictional writing and reading as well as art of course!
Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken. ~Oscar Wilde

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 am

Username:
ElementStar

Kias name:
Solar

Favorite space related event and why:
The destruction of the universe.
She is fascinated with destruction and the universe. She knows everything there is to know about the universe's destruction and hungers to know more because she will never experience it. She knows very well that one of two things will happen. Either gravity will take over and the big bang would be undone, or dark energy will strengthen, the universe will expand and freeze. She wonders which will happen everyday.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PsiKenzie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:27 am

Username:
PsiKenzie

Kia's name:
Nova

Favorite space related object and why:
Nova loves the galactic bulge of a galaxy.
Information wrote:A galactic bulge is a cluster of stars in the center, usually, of a spiral galaxy. They are thought to hold a supermassive black hole at the center, but the black holes have not been directly observed.

She finds them very interesting. She has always wanted to know why and how the center of the Milky Way was extremely bright compared to the rest of it . She has also wondered how the stars are so close to a black hole without being swallowed into its infinite abyss. She wants to become an astronomer so she can study them more.

Last edited by PsiKenzie on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Siggie goes here.
PsiKenzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby change; » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:43 am

{Estrella Del Cielo | - | Spanish | - | Star of the Sky }

"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."

{ Name- Estrella Del Cielo } - { NickName- Estrella } - { Gender- Female } { Age- 4 Years }

ImageImageImage

Estrella is a quiet and reserved individual. She is interested in security and peaceful living. She speaks only when necessary and tends to keep things short and to the point. Estrella is one who keeps few friends, and is not one for crowds or large groups. Kiamara's she has taken kindly to are, Aquo, Ocean, and Alias. She prefers to be around others who are also quiet, but she doesn’t mind those who can do the talking for both of them. She has a strong internal sense of duty, and often has a serious air around her, which sometimes gets her picked on. Estrella is not one to play around or goof off, thought she knows how to have a good time and appreciates a good sense of humor, but it never starts on her end.

Estrella is very loyal, faithful, and dependable. She places great importance on honesty and integrity. She can also be depended on to do the right thing, especially for her family and friends. While she generally takes things very seriously, she does have an offbeat sense of humor and can be a lot of fun - if she is comfortable enough around the people she is with. Typically, Estrella is very welcoming to strangers, and does not ignore them nor play coy around them. However, these strangers must first understand that her lack of words is simply her personality and not her coming off as cold, ignorant, nor snooty.

Estrella is not naturally in tune with her own feelings nor the feelings of others. This is partially why she is almost mute and keeps few friends. She often has difficulty picking up on the emotional needs of her friends; If a friend is sad, or feeling a bit lonely, Estrella doesn't pick up immediately. When she does notice though, she feels terrible for her lack of understanding and instinct, and does her best to make them feel better. As for being a perfectionist, she has a tendency to take other's efforts for granted, like she takes her own efforts for granted. Estrella has a bit of trouble with giving credit when needed.

Estrella is likely to be uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. When feeling romantic attraction, Estrella goes to the extent of ignoring the individual, because of nervousness or embarrassment. However, her strong sense of duty and her ability to see what needs to be done, in any situation, usually allows her to overcome her natural reservation, and Estrella is usually quite supporting and caring with the ones that she truly loves. Once she realizes the emotional needs of those who are close to her, she puts forth as much effort as is needed to meet those needs. Estrella is extremely faithful and loyal; she cares deeply about those close to her, though her expression of this love is often lacking. Estrella is likely to express her affection through actions, rather than through words.
      In general, Estrella is a very capable, logical, reasonable, and effective individual. She has a powerful drive to strive for the things she seeks after -whatever it may be.

ImageImageImage

ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ

{ Favorite- Shooting Star / Meteor } - { Fact- Meteors are actually rock, that catch fire when hitting the Earth's surface } - { Why?- ...Do you have time? }

" Estrella is not usually one to show much passion for anything, as showing emotions is not a thing she is particularly skilled at. Looking up, the sky was so clear, and was dotted with what looked like holes in the sky. The stars were in many clusters, and Estrella traced out the constellations that her mother and father marked in the dirt for her to match in the sky, a game they had done so many times before. She began to reminisce about those times…

The air felt like velvet when her father flicked her with his tail and told her to pay attention. Estrella watched him, waiting to see what he was going to do with eager eyes. He laughed, and nudged her chin up to look at the sky. The young pup began to question him, it was the same sky they watched every night, what was she waiting for? When she was shushed by her dad, Estrella waited dutifully, wondering what exactly she was looking for. It wasn't long before her eyes widened, and her mouth opened in awe. Lights flew across the sky, brilliant again the dark night. They lived for about 5 seconds, traveling so fast, before disappearing. The young Kiamara lifted herself up on her hind legs, and stretched her little paws forward, waiting for one to fly down in her direction.

When the lights stopped, Estrella questioned her father about what they had witnessed. She learned that night about meteors; they were small particles, no bigger than a ball, mainly made of rock. When they went by the Earth's atmosphere, they would catch fire, which caused the trail of light behind them. The young Estrella wanted to know what they looked like, and her father laughed, saying it was just rubbish, or dust, by the time it reached Earth's crust. Determined, the young pup, wise from her parents’ education and strict teachings, knew it was her job to find one eventually. It only made sense. Her mother had named her the Star of The Sky. These stars had fallen from their sky, and Estrella was certain she needed to save them.

To remind her of these nights, and her task, she holds a small grain of a meteor on her paw, keeping it close at all times.

ImageImageImage

ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ?
{ Loyal } - { Quiet } - { Confident } { Intelligent }

h o p e s . & . d r e a m s
- To find another 'fallen star'
- To make her family proud
- For someone she can love and trust
- The evening
- Quietness
dislikes
- Loud others
- Early mornings
- Rain
fears
- Large crowds
- Fire
- Other species

ImageImageImage

ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ɢʟᴀss
{ Pelt- Dark purple } - { Markings- Starry sky-like } - { eyes- Yellow } { hair- Dark blue }

Estrella a bit smaller than some full grown Kiamara, but don't let it fool you. Her pelt's main color is a beautiful plum-purple. It's decorated with pink and blue swirls, and yellow spots, that resemble stars and galaxies. Her mane is dark blue, and has lighter blue highlights. Her mane is also decorated by star-like spots, similar to her pelt. Estrella does not have any horns, unlike most Kiamara. Though it isn't particularly common to not have horns, she thinks it’s pretty cool to be more set apart from others. Estrella also has feathers on her tail, like all other Kiamara, but hers illuminate with a brilliant yellow glow. When asked how and why they do this, she does not answer, and avoids the question. The truth is she rubbed meteor dust on her feathers, to keep them glowing, just like the meteor wrapped on her wrist.
Last edited by change; on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

═══════════════
if you think you can,
then you can.
═══════════════

change;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Downn » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:51 am

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars."
~Og Mandino

U S E R:
Downn

N A M E:
Capella

G E N D E R:
Female

S P A C E R E L A T E D O B J E C T:
Her favorite space related object is a star - but not just any star. Capella, the sixth brightest star in the sky, is her favorite. Located in the constellation of Auriga (her favorite constellation, and the first she ever saw), it was easy to find as she star gazed. That being her favorite pastime, she would always watch the star with wonder. It shined brighter than most stars and seemed most beautiful to her.
Of course, the fact that she was named after it didn't hurt the chances that she would like it. And so, every night at midnight when she looks to the skies above to see Auriga the Charioteer with Capella shining the brightest of all the stars in the constellation, she feels a kinship with the star, if that makes any sense. She doesn't think it makes any sense herself, quite honestly. But she feels it, and still now she loves that star.
The star of Capella is one of the brightest, though not the greatest, and it is her most favorite.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Capella was always shy. She didn't mind, though. Preferring to keep to her self, this independent Kia would always sit alone by windows, where she could watch the sky. Only at night would she do this though, because if it was day there were no stars.
When she can be, Capella is outside. She loves all the light outside, the beauty of the day-- but she also loves the night. Not for the darkness, as that has always scared her, but for the stars, wondrous stars. Little pinpoints of light that she knew were really giants so far away the only thing that made it through was a tiny shaft of brightness. Alone, one star in the sky would not mean much. But together, they were beautiful, dusting the night sky in tremendous numbers. That is part of the reason she loves the star Capella; it is part of a constellation, not all alone.
Capella also has a love for all things space. She finds it amazing and filled with wonders. How the galaxies look almost swirled, how the tiny particles of dust make beautiful colors-- she loves it all.

L I G H T H O U S E S
Capella stood on the cliff, looking up at the sky. Her mother sat next to her, smiling at the look of awe on her daughter's face.

"Mommy, what are stars?" The small Kia's face had turned to look at her mom.

She thought for a moment. "Lighthouses. On the other end of the sky, lighting up to show the way."

Capella's looked back at the sky and tilted her head. "Oh." She paused. "So they guide you?"

Her mother smiled. "Only those willing to follow."

Part of the reason she is so, well, anti social, is because she has Asperger's. What is this, you ask?
Wikipedia wrote:Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's syndrome or Asperger disorder (AD), is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.

And so, of course, she is independent and shy. Her having Asperger's is also a reason why she believed for so long that the stars are lighthouses on the other end of the sky, guiding her. Even now she likes to think that they are, though she knows better.

S T A R S T O N E
"Mother, what is it?"

"A piece of the night sky."

"But the night is dark, and this is so bright. . ."

"Oh, but it is a piece of a star. One of the brightest stars, called Capella. You were named after it."

"I like it. I like it a lot."

"I knew you would."

If you have noticed, she wears a small orb hanging from her paw, a shining stone that glows most beautifully. This represents Capella, both her as a Kiamara and the star. She was given this when she was young, by her mother. She was told it was the star Capella, a little piece of space all of her own. Of course, it wasn't really, but as a young Kia she would always hang on to it, never letting it go.

Last edited by Downn on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 am, edited 14 times in total.
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:53 am

reserved <3
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby terrier » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:13 am

Stargazer, from the dawn of Galaxies
With all the coloured diamonds scattered
Among the cosmic mist of silver moonbeams
Whispers in the Wind, breath of a Flame
Your fingertips hold my eyes
Leading me on a dance towards Orion
Along the crystal stream of the Milky Way
Waltzing through each stellar Nebula
Carrying me to the heights of a Supernova
Your Glorious Light shining the way Home Always

I'd knew it only be a matter of time until you made a kiamara as beautiful as this Windy <3

{ Username:
    terrier.

{ Kias name:
    Lullaby
    I chose this name because when I think of a Lullaby, I think of sleep, and sleep= the sky and the sky= space.

{ Gender:
    Female
    I cannot see her as anything else.

{ Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc):
    It's not just one thing that Lullaby likes, it's the WHOLE universe that interests her. The universe just has so much knowledge and life and mysteries packed into it, she can help but love it. Lullaby is fascinated with Aliens, although they scare her a bit. Lullaby one day would love to become a astronomer and just be able to look at the stars all day.
Last edited by terrier on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
----

tumblrdaask.fm
terrier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:19 am

Username
f r o s t
Kias name
Corona
the outermost part of a sun's atmosphere

Favorite space related object and why
boop
Those, are space particles. The building blocks of space.
Even the smallest things hold the interest of Corona.
She feels that space is a beautiful, fantastic, brilliant, awesome, cool thing, and
what builds it is even more fascinating to her. How everything works.
It's just amazing. That particle like that, build up beautiful space.
Beautiful, glorious space.
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me