Re: Kiamara #90

Postby Lady Masquerade » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:20 am

Don't mind this form, I'm trying out for Kiamara 95 right now.
Go etc. 83

Lady Masquerade }} I'm Lady Masquerade! Though you can call me Lady. I'm one of the mods for Kiamaras and I'm online often, so I'd take good care of this guy.
    Alastair }} Scottish Gaelic form of Latin Alexandrus, meaning "defender of mankind." I thought it went well with the idea I have in mind for him.
    Protecting is Hard }} Alastair is the older "brother" and protector of my other Kiamara, Reina. She is an adult but it slightly younger then him, and sadly she happens to be the only blind Kiamara. This makes life hard for her, and Alastair's main goal in life is to make sure she is constantly watched over and protected. The only problem is that sometimes other's pick on him and her. The fact being that she is blind, and the fact that he spends all his time with her. Since he's with Reina constantly, he doesn't have time to go out and hang with others. And the other Kiamaras don't want Reina coming along because they think of her as a strange mental child who can't do things right, which is far from how she actually is. Because of this, Alastair is usually very grumpy, since he wants to protect Reina with his life, trying to block out the insults of others.

{ This guy is lovely. Good luck to everyone, especially my buddeh etc. ;3 }
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doctor lecter » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Username: snowshoe
Name: Bayou
Why is he grumpy?: wip
doctor lecter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickadee;; » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:18 pm

} " S o , w h o . i s . s e e k i n g . t h i s . K i a m a r a ? "

} " Hello there, to all who may be reading this text. My current Username is PeachPassion I have have no intention to alter it in the near future. As you may of noticed, my username is somewhat lenghty and the slightest bit forgettable. Because of this, you have my complete permission to shorten my name to ether Peach or Passion, if this assists you in remembering me. ^o^ "

} " I . see , w h a t . s h a l l . y o u . n a m e . h i m ? "

} " At birth, this stunning Kiamara was offically named Riverstone by his spellbound mother. The choosen name was a sudden shock to those who wittnessed the male's birth as the father constantly reminded Ayva, Riverstone's mother, how he could imagine their first-born being named something along the lines of 'Storm'. The mother never exactly praised this idea and once she was given the ability to cradle her son in her shaking paws, she instantly felt as though a more meaningful name was needed. At that moment, the single word 'Riverstone' completely dominated Ayva's thoughts as she noted the fact that her newborn son had a pair of stunning eyes, that appeared to be an ocean-like turquoise that left her speechless... She almost felt as though she had created a child that was not her own- as this Kiarmara's parents both had copper-colored eyes which Ayva believed ensured that a blue-eyed baby was not possible... But now, a strong but kind-hearted pup lay with his mother's lady-like frame. But, what was even more heart-reaching was the fact that the newborn just happened to have eyes exactly like the one childhood memory that Ayva could recall- A river that she visited daily as a pup. Therefore, the name 'Riverstone' was perfect. "

" Oh, so you would like to know my name? In that case, I am quite proud to annouce that my name is Riverstone. I have no intention of changing my name at any point in my lifetime as I treassure it more than imaginable... The name not only reminds me of my beloved mother, Ayva, but also represents the one place where I feel as though I am accepted- My local river that I am extremely grateful for. I guess, being gifted with such an unusal name is the most amazing priviledge that can ever be handed to any Kiamara... And although, I feel as though I don't deserve such a creative and meaningful name- I am forever in debut to Ayva, the Kiamara who created a name which has, believe it or not, made a subtile smile appear on, not only the right, the left side of my face."

(If you read on you will discover why a smile on the left of Riverstone's face is so priceless. <3)

} " A n d , w h y . i s . t h i s . m a l e ' s . e x p r e s s i o n . a . c o n s t a n t . f r o w n ? "

} " ... "
Last edited by chickadee;; on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
    happy easter;;
      i am currently seeking all tokens and all token-brought items/pets.<3
    token count;;
      Image x25 Image x40 Image x44 Image x48
      overpaying for any tokens, hugely overpaying for pink/bulk pokeadot ones.;w;
chickadee;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy Mae » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 am

Username: Daisy Mae
Name: Sea Breeze (he looked like he was from the sea! like lighter blue dots make me think of bubbles ^u^)
Why is he grumpy?: He is grump because his mother won't let him go to the sea. He loves to swim so he is always at the ocean but he wasn't allowed today :/
Daisy Mae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:53 am

--dropping out, sorry c:--
Last edited by etc. on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
--------------------------♥--------------------------

Notes;
●ill be on every now and then.....all pets must go!

--------------------------♥--------------------------
etc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Username:
Name:
Why is he grumpy?:

Reserving!
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby callmefearless » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Username: shattered.
    Name: Strout
    Why is he grumpy?: Why not?
callmefearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Hey! I'm BrightHeaven! Most people call me Bright or Ali, depending on if they know me or not. :D This Kiamara is such a beauty! I'd love to attempt to adopt him, but I really don't have much luck with good forms. I've tried for a few Kiamaras before, but never succeeded. So, I'm hoping on this one. :lol:
Pebble. Yes, just as simple as that. He is named Pebble. Why? Well, he's named Pebble because the markings on his tail, head, back and feet reminded his family of how they all love Pebbles, and of course, they loved him and that is what they named him.
Pebble is grumpy because one day, when he went to school, many of his classmates teased him because of his name. It's not like Pebble really cared about it, it was only when he started to tease them back. Of course, his teacher did not catch the classmates that were teasing him, but indeed, caught Pebble teasing them. So, Pebble's teacher called his parents and apparently got Pebble into very big trouble- even if he just simply called his classmates names. As a result, his parents grounded him for a month and he has been grumpy ever since.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 am

Username: ChristainAnimalLover
Name: Aqua Azur "Teal Water"(he reminds me of the Pacific Ocean)
Why is he grumpy?: "Because. My friends and I decided to go on a playdate, we all agreed that the bech would be perfect. Then, the night before we wwere gonna leave, they call and say 'We've just had a meeting and we changed our minds. We're not going to the beach tomorrow. We're going to this brand new museum, where a famous person is giving a lecture! Doesn't that sound much better than the beach?!?' *Dial tone*
It's not fair! They always have these "meetings" in the middle of the night and without me!"

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syra » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:43 pm

Username: Syra
Name: David
.:Why is he grumpy?:.
David is grumpy because someone mistook him for a female... again.

Nvm ^^" Just not inspired enough for him.
Last edited by Syra on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Leaving this account.
I just... need a clean start.
Syra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me