Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 10

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:40 am

Username & ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Chicoon participating:Sylvestris

Prompt: (103 words)

Sylvestris looked at the tree, not really having focused on how they got here but wanting to observe all that he could before they had to move away. After all, who knows what the tree could do- it certainly seemed like it could do something if the glowing and trunk marks were anything to go by. He personally looked up to the tree's fruits and hummed softly. "Let's look at the fruits, we can see if we can get any information from them as a result of the tree, and if we don't find anything, we might be able to have a snack!"

codeword:TREETREETREETREE
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 10

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:14 am

For participating, these users receive x1 Contained Creature
this item gives a chicoon the event trait "Parasite"
PrincessAlexis #19227
case 108699
Ottercola [111526]
woofer-moosh + 283946
-aeris + 800027
-roadkill-69- 825808
LittleMaple + 967464
crowthefrostyfloof + 95762
quillflight 829064
Eevee55 + 1033286
alpha snowdust 938800
GreyScale 862594
HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
rainbowpanda101 & 116794
MaroonCookie + 1014873
seiku88 + 414623
bakuraas. + 876991

For participating in the hidden feature of toda, these users receive x2 Contained Creature
this item gives a chicoon the event trait "Parasite"
imabanditø 908562
.henloimmabirb. + 778953
BunnyBeam + 832349
Xynthalium 842609
FatalCollapse + 852442

if your username/id is not listed, you may not have included the codeword or your username/id in the form- both were required.
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 11

Postby PrincessAlexis » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:27 am

Username & ID: PrincessAlexis #19227
Chicoon participating (link): Aztec

Prompt:

Aztec suddenly stopped trying to climb the tree when Eyes came over and began explaining its history including the fact that it had grown this enormous in 'just' 3 years.

"Three years?! You've been in this maze all that time? Oh my, I really need to get out of here, this doesn't feel right at all..." Aztec began to panic, worried that he would never see the other Chicoons again. Dear Reverie, whom he was madly in love with, little Firefly, who treated him as though he were the king, even Demi who spent more time alone than with others, how he wanted to see Demi again and give them a great big hug!

He hung his head, no longer excited about the wonderful fruit, but he listened all the same to the first half of the riddle:

"Though halls may lie within the passageways one direction rings true.
Go above and beyond once more to view the world anew"

Wait, one direction rings true... That seemed about right. "You know every time I walked down a path I seemed to have turned right. If I could go back through those same intersections and go left instead, perhaps I could find my way out of here!" He thought for a moment, "But I turned left a time or two with Mystra, and that would complicate things. When I let her lead using that map, I broke the pattern."

He looks to Eyes, and suddenly instead of seeing an alien form overcome by parasites, he sees an ally who might want to go home just as much as he does.

codeword:TheRiddler

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:09 am

Username & ID: BunnyBeam + 832349
Chicoon participating (link): Happy

Prompt:

While Happy was still licking the tree, Eyes told some things. "You have been here for 3 whole years?!" Happy screamed, while abruptly stopping to lick the tree.
A weird creature was underneath the tree and Eyes seemed to have some kind of conversation with it. Happy wondered what they were talking about.
Eyes turned towards Happy and said some riddle.
Eh.
One direction rings true, something something, above, something, ah, right. Happy probably understood it. "So, eh, can we climb in top of the maze and look from there? Maybe we can climb the tree? Or is it too high? I mean, I would lend you a paw to step up and climb on the maze or the tree? Maybe you can see the way out like that?
I would offer myself to climb up, but that would not make any difference, since I cannot even see," Happy said. Happy went to sit down next to the tree and resume licking it. You see, the tree has a very interesting taste, it is really fruity. "Is this tree supposed to taste like this?" Happy asked. He is just a bit curious.

Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:38 am

Username & ID: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Chicoon participating: Gizmo

Prompt:

Gizmo starred up at the tree in wonder, "Wooow, it sure doesn't look like a mango tree anymore...that is pretty cool!" He squeaks, gently placing a paw on the tree and watching it curiously, he was in amazement at how cool it all was! He listened to Eyes and spoke up. "They are certainly bigger than an average mango." He agrees, seeing how Eyes was trying to get one of the mangos, Gizmo reaches up his own paws to try and help them get some, they would be interesting to try! He seemed to intent on getting a mango to notice the blob.
At the sudden change of topic, Gizmo tilted his head and turned his gaze back towards the base of the tree, he caught sight of the blob creature and looked at it curiously. As he watched the blob take the mango from Lefty and disappear, he turned to Eyes. "You could understand the little blob? That is so cool!" He honks, his wings flapping a bit before he settles down. Gizmo listened intently to the riddle Eyes was telling him and began to think about what it could possibly mean.
"Hmm..above and beyond? Maybe that means we need to get up higher to see our surroundings," He looks around them and then it dawns on him - the tree! "Maybe we climb up the tree and we'll be able to see the right path we're supposed to take." Gizmo stood back up and smiled at Eyes with determination.

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:15 am

Username & ID: -roadkill-69- 825808
Chicoon participating (link): qory
Prompt:

[size=85]uhh totally didn’t do this at work no sirree

-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:20 am

Username & ID: Ottercola [111526]
Chicoon participating: [Boo]

Prompt:

Boo tilted his head curiously," A mango tree? I never would have guessed." He watched as Eyes fruitlessly tried to grab one of the hanging fruit. He listened to his story intently. "You've been here awhile huh?" he said this more as a statement than a question. Boo squeaked as he saw the small blog appear from the tree. He hadn't imagined anything was actually living there, but shouldnt have been surprised seeing as the maze was odd in all areas. He flapped his head wings in curiosity as he watched Eyes talk to the little creature. He didnt hear a thing from it but Eyes seemed to be able to communicate with it. Maybe the creatures that covered the chicoon allowed him to speak to it. He self-confirmed this to himself as Eyes mentioned it was a a parasite. Boo wagged his tail excitedly. " Oh that's good progress! So there is a right path to go. We just have to figured out what path that is huh? Above and beyond huh....maybe we need to get a better view? Somewhere higher!" he offered. " I could climb the tree maybe? How high do you think we need to go?"

▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:27 am

Username & ID: Caeleesi / 309551
Chicoon participating (link): Neviah

Prompt:

Neviah pondered the riddle, staring up at the great tree before them... she was sure those mangos tasted delicious - but that wasn't her current focus. No, walking up to the surrounding walls she put a paw on them, then walked back over to the giant tree, glancing at eyes as he desperately tried to get the mango above him.
Laughing, she pounced herself up and onto the tree, then bounced off in the direction of the mango, grabbing hold of it and rolling into a skidding land. She offered the mango to him with a small smile.
"Well, the riddle mentions a direction - above! So maybe we find a way to climb this tree or the wall, and see what we can see? Or maybe we can get the parasite's help with that!"

Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miissingyou » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:32 am

Username & ID: Xynthalium 842609
Chicoon participating (link): Dr. Xynth

Prompt:

Dr. Xynth took a moment to mull over this new hint.
"Hey, Eyes? You said above and beyond, right? Above is up, which is also a direction. What if we climb the tree and take a look around to see if we can see anything that might lead us somewhere special?" It asked, thinking this would be the answer. "Also, about the mango thing, that's pretty cool! If there's any ripe ones on this tree, I'd love to try one, heheh." Dr. Xynth said, a strained giggle ending its sentence. "Anyway, if we go up, it might be tall enough to peer over the walls! Maybe the walls spell something out if you're far enough above it? Some kind of new perspective!"

(122)

xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:29 am

Username & ID: -aeris + 800027
Chicoon participating (link):
Winter
Prompt:

" Though halls may lie within the passageways one direction rings true.
Go above and beyond once more to view the world anew "
Winter muttered the lines again before looking around the room, vines and ivy were scattered in the walls of the maze- and the big tree where they stood. Winter glanced up at the branches of the tree, seeing where they could grab a hold of if they were to climb. "Hey eyes, how are your climbing skills?" He asked before he gestured to the tree. "Go above, maybe it means to climb? and when we reach on top of this mango tree, we'd see what the maze holds." Winter explained before jumping up on one of the tree's roots. "I'm not the best climber but I think we'll make it if we use the branches, you ready?" [117]

My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me