Re: A Curious Traveler... Day9

Postby HallowMoon » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:15 am

Username & ID: HallowMoon - 1027299
Chicoon participating: Onyx

Prompt:

Onyx would think to himself while observing the pages of the book, these all seem like good places to check but one stood out to him. A small doodle of a large tree, he thought it was odd the fact that plant life was still capable of growing in these conditions. “How about we go here?” Onyx would suggest pointing to the doodle of a large tree, “It seem like a good place to start, as I find it interesting that plant life is capable of growing in such conditions like this.” After finishing his statement, Onyx would lift his gaze from the book and ask. “So what do you think?”
[111 words]

codeword:DecisionsDecisions
HallowMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:52 am

Username & ID: -aeris + 800027
Chicoon participating (link): Winter

Prompt:

Winter pondered over the choices for a brief moment before pointing towards the large drawing of the tree. He was drawn to it, at least just the drawing of it spoke to him, why? He too does not know the answer. One way to find the answer is to explore and head to where your feelings lead you, and his instincts are saying that they'll find something there. Oh how he just hopes it isn't any jumpscare or creepy events - it is also the reason why he didn't pick the other routes. "You know, less chance of there'll be something creepy at the big ol' tree? " [107]

My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:34 pm

Username & ID: HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
Chicoon participating: Pandora

Prompt:

Pandora gives a soft spoken smile. She seems quite happy to have a new friend too, she doesn't mind the parasites either, they all seem… Charming! She's quite interested in the topic, but grows a wicked grin when a riddle is brought up “A riddle? I am told I'm quite good at those!~” she happily chimes!

“Hmmm” she takes a deeper look, leaning over the table and beaming “ah i see!” she chimes
“My handwriting isn't clean either” she gives a soft chuckle and watches as the chicoon shifts through the pages, she can't help but wonder what it might feel like to have a friend like a parasite. She eventually snaps back to reality.

She rubs her chin “I think the tree! It seems like it might hold a lot of clues!” she gently taps the image! Ready and raring to go!
[143]

Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed

HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:19 pm

Username & ID:
Chicoon participating (link): Neviah
Prompt:

Neviah perks up as Eyes pulls out his book, eager to help solve the mystery of the maze. She peers over and into the book, thinking about everything she had seen so far and then reaching up to point over at the Large Tree. Her curiosity grew, wondering why and how a tree had grown here, in the maze- she didn't remember seeing any other flora on the way in or throughout the maze yet, either. Thinking that was their best bet, she nodded her head.
"I believe this is the right path. It stands out more to me than any of the others, and it's very strange that's there's a giant tree in the maze!"

Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:34 pm

Username & ID: case 108699
Chicoon participating: Everett

Prompt:
Everett glanced in all of the possible directions. This was a difficult choice. They were trying to decide between the glowing arch, or the large tree. On the one hand, Everett wondered why the arch was glowing. It also looked like there were some runes on the arch. On the other hand, Everett was confused by how the tree grew in the maze. Did someone plant a seed that grew into a tree? What was growing on the tree? Everett blinked a few times. Were they seeing the tree correctly? It looked like there was a purple tinge to the tree’s trunk. Turning to face Eyes, Everett spoke at last. “I think we should check out the large tree. Are you ready to head over there?”

she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:57 pm

Username & ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Chicoon participating (link): Sara

Prompt:

Sara immediately agrees to help Eyes solve the riddle, and looks curiously at the book. While the handwriting is rather difficult to read, Sara is determined to help so she is willing to make an effort to read it anyway. "That is fine, I will do my best!" they say with a smile. She notices the doodles of runes on the page, and takes out her own notes of the runes she found throughout the maze to compare them. When Eyes explains they need to figure out the riddle first and shows Sara the page of possible directions to go, they look at each of the options and consider them carefully. Each seems really interesting and would probably have plenty of clues. Finally, though, Sara comes to a decision. "Well, since we know the runes are key to solving the riddle, I suppose we should start with those. If we can find a way to decipher them somehow, it will probably help us a lot when it comes to figuring the riddle out. So, I vote we start at the glowing arch!"

Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:17 pm

Username & ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Chicoon participating (link): Stripe

Prompt:

Stripe agrees excitedly to help Eyes escape the maze. They want to get out of here just as bad, and its not like wandering through the endless hallways alone would do them any good. They blink in amazement at the massive book filled with a ton of stuff, mostly illegible scribbles, and focus on the four locations they've been presented with. They quickly glance over all four of them, quickly ruling out the other room and destroyed corridors since they don't seem to have anything particularly special about them. Their eyes are immediately drawn to the arch and the large tree, but after weighing it in their head for a bit, they ultimately decide on the tree. Just the existence of a tree in here is fascinating enough, but the fact it almost looks like its glowing is piquing their interest.

hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 10

Postby PrincessAlexis » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:54 am

Username & ID: PrincessAlexis #19227
Chicoon participating (link): Aztec

Prompt:

Aztec told Eyes that perhaps they should go to the glowing tree, and the Chicoon snapped the book shut and they headed on their way. He seemed to take forever deciphering which direction they should go in, looking at every minute crack along the way, but perhaps that was the only method for actually navigating in a place where everything seemed mostly just the same.

When they actually arrived at the big tree, Aztec was slightly surprised, but also delighted this guy wasn't just a nut and actually knew what he was talking about. The tree itself was enormous, far bigger than the plants in the room he'd discovered with Mystra, and it was a reddish bark with an eerie blue glow about it. The fruit hung low, large ripe-looking yellow ones that he bet would be absolutely delicious. Aztec stands on his hind paws, bracing a foreleg against the tree, and attempts to reach up and pluck one of the fruits.

He's been in here ages and he's very hungry, but trying to be polite to his host he calls back over his shoulder, "Hey, do you want one too buddy?"

codeword:TREETREETREETREE

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:34 am

Day 9 Rewards
For Participating in the vote, these users receive...
x1 Sour solution
give your chicoon small patches of spiky fur (fur texture & tufts) (UC)
x1 Cat Toe Tonic
gives your chicoon white toes (any or all) (C)

.henloimmabirb. + 778953
nio 144488
Zigzagoon 97981
PrincessAlexis #19227
GreyScale 862594
Ki-san 1025193
FatalCollapse + 852422
bakuraas. + 876991
imabanditø 908562
-roadkill-69- 825808
Ottercola [111526]
rainbowpanda101 & 116794
woofer-moosh + 283946
HallowMoon - 1027299
-aeris + 800027
HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
case 108699
Eevee55 + 1033286
MaroonCookie + 1014873

if your username is not listed, you either didnt use the codeword,
or didnt include your username &and/or your ID, These are all required.
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:13 am

Username & ID: case 108699
Chicoon participating: Everett

Prompt:
While following Eyes through the maze, Everett’s mind was racing. Although Eyes seemed confident, Everett thought they could sense some anxiety radiating off of Eyes’ body. Maybe Everett was imagining it though. They breathed a deep sigh of relief as they spotted the glowing tree. “We made it! Thanks for leading the way, Eyes. I knew you could do it.” They grinned, walking over to investigate the tree. Everett looked for details or markings on the trunk of the tree. “Do you think the pattern of the glow has something to do with the riddle?” Everett asked as they looked at the fruit hanging on the tree. “Maybe there is a clue in one of these fruit. Should we smash them and see?” Everett thought the most obvious place for a clue would be the object that stood out the most — the tree, of course. However, if they were in charge of hiding a clue, they would put it in the most obscure place imaginable. When they were satisfied with their search of the tree, they wandered over to the walls. Maybe there was a clue in the cracks, or maybe there was writing on the wall itself. Everett traced their paws on the cracks, looking for something out of the ordinary. They called out to Eyes. “Did you manage to find anything?”
[224]

codeword:TREETREETREETREE
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case