Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 7

Postby Caeleesi » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:42 pm

Username & ID: Caeleesi / 309551

Chicoon participating (link): Neviah

Prompt:

Neviah hummed in thought, gazing at the chicoon who was covered in various parasites. She enjoyed that they all had names... and there was another curiosity to poke at!
"Did you name them yourself, or do they choose their own names?"
Thinking back to the maze she frowned.
"You say the maze never ends? That's very interesting... I wonder if there are multiple entries into the maze then, but we just all end up locked inside it? Maybe there's some sort of.. mystery or spell or something keeping us inside?"
Her thoughts were running wild now, thinking about all sorts of possible (but probably overly fantasy) things that could cause the maze to be this way. She shrugged her shoulders.
"Anyways, have you tried to escape? If so, have you gotten close? Maybe the parasites know how to get out!"

codeword:AEAparttwo
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:28 am

Username & ID: Zentropy + 75749
Chicoon participating (link): Sakura

Prompt:

[Sakura canonically cannot talk, but that’s a little tricky in this situation, so I am making an exception]

“Hello, it’s a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you for the shimmery liqueur potion, Eyes, it was very…minty? When did you learn to make such things?” Sakura asks as she settles on the offered pillow, her legs tucked neatly underneath her as it had gotten a little chilly in the maze now. “How have you managed to live in here for so long? I would get lonely quickly, but I bet your friends help keep you company. Is it painful to acquire a parasite?”
She reaches for the bowl of fruit, grateful to have something sweet. “Is there anything from the outside that you miss or want to see again?” She asks, wondering if there is a way to even get out of the maze to find it. That question makes her stop for a moment, slowly munching on the fruit while pondering about what she would miss most if she were stuck in here for so long…probably the warmth from the sun.
“Oh and a few more questions! This maze is so impossibly big, what do you think it is for? And I’ve seen some strange things in here, like blue glowing objects that are very fast and plants that seem to need little light and nutrients. Is this the maze’s magic?”
She looks up at Eyes expectantly, hoping that maybe this weary shopkeeper might have some answers for her.
(250 words)

Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:31 am

Username & ID: stellulite 666555
Chicoon participating (link): Clover

Prompt:

Clover began to relax as she realized that the potion she drank previously did no harm to her. In fact, she felt calm and the potion itself was pretty refreshing. She was exhausted after running through and exploring the maze. After hearing Eyes introduction, she responded, “I appreciate your kindness, and it was very nice to meet a friendly face while being in such a strange place”. She reached for a bright red fruit, happily taking a bite. “So,” she wiped the juice from mouth, “Since you’re open to questions, I have a few” she smiled. “For starters, how did you end up here? I know you’re different looking from the others, but what ended up bringing you to such a place? Don’t tell me others are afraid of you! You seem very kind. Also, if you have such a lovely shop with lots of wares, what makes you stay when you mention not many come around? One last thing, your parasites are all very cool. They seem to have very distinct personalities! Do you have a favorite?” She sat the fruit down, waiting patiently for his response.
Word count: 188

╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:56 am

Username & ID: seiku88 + 414623
Chicoon participating (link): Halki

Prompt:

As Halki listened carefully to Eyes' answers, he finally knew the reason why he couldn't find his way back out. It was due to the maze moving by itself after all!
He was astounded by how this labyrinth could change so fast, but a new question crossed his mind.

"Wait.. does that mean this maze has its own will?"

Momentarily, he paused to gather his thoughts. "It's like... This maze is intentionally trapping anyone who steps inside it... Why would a maze needs to do that..."

Multiple theories popped up in his mind, but thinking about those started to overwhelm him with unsettling feelings, so he tried to forget those by shooking his head and quickly moving on to another question.

"Aside from that question... What would happen to anyone trapped in this maze for too long? Will they age normally?" [141 words]

═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:39 am

Username & ID: emblo
Chicoon participating: memphis

Prompt:

memphis winced as the other chicoon's expression fell, regretting his intrusive questions. "sorry, i didn't mean..." he trailed off, his wings flattening against his ears. "they seem like good friends." while he wasn't sure what had happened to eyes, it seemed tragic and personal, and definetly none of his business. "a riddle, hm?" he was glad to be back to talking about the maze, but his hope fell when eyes said even he didn't know the way out. "i have seen those strange runes about, but i couldn't tell what they meant." he eyed the bowl of fruit that had been offered, realizing how hungry he was. he took a smaller piece of fruit and chewing on it as he thought for a few moments. "you've been in here for a while, do you have any questions? about the outside world i mean."

emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:26 am

Username & ID: -aeris + 800027
Chicoon participating (link): Winter

Prompt:

Winter was shocked to see these.. creatures on the chicoon, frankly it was his first time seeing one, let one three so he was both shocked and curious. Winter cleared his throat before introducing himself 'Nice to meet you Eyes and your other friends..., I'm Winter'

'So, have you all been here inside the maze? Do you guys live inside here? For how long?' he inquired even further, his curiositg getting to him.

Winter shook his head before he spoke again, 'if these questions bother you, please let me know.. I don't mean to be poking into your life and such..' he spoke nervously.

'Well for my last question, do you perhaps want to leave this place together? I know its impossible right now, but surely there must be a way right?' Winter offered, remembering all of the runes that he saw on the way here, perhaps those are the key to leaving this place? (155)

My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:02 pm

Username & ID: cribunni + 630267
Chicoon participating: JT!

Prompt:

JT listened to Eyes attentively, picking at a few grapes as he answered his numerous questions. He noticed the way Eyes' parasites - Lefty, Jones, Wraps... - all seemed to communicate with Eyes and each other. The relationship between chicoons and parasites was always fascinating to him, though this case was one of the most touching he'd ever seen.
"It's been wonderful to meet you. All of you. I bet you have a special bond after finding each other in a place like this, huh?" JT grinned at the rag-tag group.
"I have a friend, Slug, who's got a parasite friend on his tail named... Tail, believe it or not." He chuckled softly.
"They seem to be good friends, too; though I think they bicker sometimes. Do you guys ever have your disagreements?"
"Oh! And one more question, if you don't mind.. I'm sure it's personal, so don't feel obligated to answer! But would you consider having more parasite friends? I mean, I'm not sure how much space you have left.. but regardless.. I've seen some wonderful chicoon and parasite bonds. Maybe I'll meet one someday, too.." JT trailed off thoughtfully, smiling mostly to himself.
"Anyways, thanks for puttin' up with me, and answering my questions. Means a lot."
[ 209 ]
acquired items wrote:- 2x crystal black

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... Day9

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:15 am

Username & ID: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Chicoon participating (link): Gizmo

Prompt:

Gizmo looked at Eyes' large book in amazement, if that book was all on the maze there sure was a lot of information in it! "Whoooaaa, that's a huge book!" He honked, before turning his full attention to listening to Eyes' words. He thought quietly for a while, as he looked over at the books page at the pictures and writings. He saw the four locations where they could start their search, he wondered which place would hold the most information about a riddle...maybe decoded runes like on the archway? But Gizmo hadn't seen or asked Eyes if he could decode the runes or if they were even decodable. He shook his head and looked at the picture of the large tree, that looked really interesting! He hadn't thought of the idea of a tree being within this maze...it would be something they could check out more. He finally came to a decision!
"Let's check out the Large Tree," Gizmo honks, "Maybe we could find a clue to what the riddle might be there! I mean, it looks like a big tree from the picture," He points to it gently. "and within it's in the maze, that sure is strange...but it's like you said, nature always seems to find a way to thrive...I think the tree is a good place we can start!"

codeword:DecisionsDecisions
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:26 am

Username & ID: nio 144488
Chicoon participating: Bacon

Prompt:

Bacon watches eagerly as Eyes brings out the book. He was comforted by the fact that Eyes had so many notes written down, at least he wasn't lost and alone and clueless anymore.

Bacon laughed softly as Eyes apologised for his writing. "No worries, I can't read. It makes not an ounce of difference to me!"

The chicoon peaked over the other's shoulder, admiring the collection of scribbles and doodles. Eyes definitely had some clue about the whole maze situation. Despite not being able to read, Bacon could clearly tell the different scrawled locations covering the page. He pondered for a moment, weighing the decision in his mind.

"The large tree looks pretty cool! It definitely seems to have a special vibe about it," He said. "The glowing arch calls to me the most though, so I'd go with that! What do you reckon, Eyes?"

sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:11 am

Username & ID: Zigzagoon 97981
Chicoon participating: Haunt

Prompt:

Haunt hums in thought, looking at the scribbles of writing and the pictures of their options. They had seen the glowing arch and the destroyed corridors already, and hadn't gleaned a lot of information from them on their own. And neither of them knew what the symbols meant yet, they would have to look for more clues.
The two other options though were definitely intriguing. Another room... what if this was empty? But then again, what clues could a tree possibly offer them? It was a difficult decision but haunt pointed at the tree. "This looks interesting, we should head here. If there are signs of plant life, maybe there will be more to explore." [115]

════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist