Re: birthday cake adopt | Strawberry tres leches

Postby arctuurus » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 pm

Username + ID:
arctuurus + 428287
Name: arbutus
Prompt: a secret for a secret

"what's this? what's my secret?"

arbutus chuckles and shakes his head slowly, almost sadly.

"I have much more than just a secret, darling. I have what you could call an... abundance... of them. what is it you want to know? come closer - whisper it into my ear, if you must."

"mhmm. yes... ah! I can absolutely tell you that. but, first things first, let me explain to you the terms of my trade. then we can get down to business."

"of course! I can't just give secrets away to anyone and everyone. then they wouldn't be, well, secret! in a nutshell, my line of work requires an equivalent exchange. a secret for a secret, if you will."

a sly smile creeps over arbutus's face.

"that's it, dear! that's the spirit. come now, let's hear an untold secret of yours. just one will do!"

"oohhh, that's a juicy one! thank you for your contribution. now, let me return the favor."

arbutus clears his throat. a mischievous glint is distinctly visible in his eyes as he continues, leaning in ever so slightly.

"well, the kalon you're asking about . . ."
art by stanza on th / stan. on cs
deviantart+ th
arctuurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:09 pm

Username + ID: jinkori + 942285
    Name: gawain

as the textbook definition of a prince, gawain often finds himself under the swooning gazes of ladies from all across the kingdom. of them all, there's one visitor who catches his eyes the most—unwillingly, most of the time. this strange traveler who showed up in front of his castle gate one day and wouldn't stop trying to see him no matter what! she's always mumbling about something like, "his affection meter is finally going up~" and, "thank goodness i leveled up, now i can finally buy him a gift~" or even, "gawain's so handsome, i'm glad i chose his route~" the prince doesn't understand any of the traveler's words or affections. gawain has no interest in her advances—for he has a secret.

gawain's in love with the garden boy.

he's the textbook definition of a peasant. a wallflower who never stood out among the numerous servants in his castle. but to gawain, he's a breath of fresh air when his stuffy royal duties and the overly glamourous court ladies became too much. to him, he's the most beautiful, exotic flower in his entire garden. but that's a secret. a secret to the traveler, his father... and his flower.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:17 am

Upon request this competition is extended until Tuesday 3/5/24 at rollover

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: birthday cake adopt | Strawberry tres leches- Extended!

Postby Discontinued » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:15 pm

Username + ID: Discontinued + 145884
    Name: Vincent
    Prompt:
      He sits at his old wooden desk with a heavy wave of doubt crawling up his spine like a million tiny needles stabbing right through his core, the pen in his hand trembling with his very touch. With every beat that rocks his chest comes the feeling of dread before him, the form it takes a canvas of possibilities he could only begin to stare at.

For all the fans, the fame and the likes, he's a fraud, or at least deep down, that's what he believes. His air of confidence in everything he posts is a mask he wears like his life depended on it, every word dripping with the savory honey everyone came to expect. The art that flowed from his fingertips was magnificent and grand, every line and brush stroke on that digital canvas painting story after story.

And yet, he was a fraud. Every piece was disgusting in his eyes, a secret he aired to no one. Every like and comment was a nail in his coffin of doubt, something he couldn't seem to live without.

So he paints, sketches and draws for the masses - all while those salty, bitter teardrops hit that old wooden desk.
      [200]

Extra
Last edited by Discontinued on Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

Username + ID: nermal1999 (214589)
Name: ignis
Prompt:
This secret that I hold can't last much longer, there's only so long until the truth comes out.

The darkness is growing, and it's slowly consuming me... Already has the color that I've loved grown dull, some even completely gone into a greyscale colorless palette... things aren't as clear as they use to be, nor can I see as far as before...

I wish I could freeze this, freeze the pictures that I see, burn the images into my mind so that I never forget...

The way the rain, the snow, the leaves... The way they all look as they fall from the sky. The rushing of a river, or the power of a mighty waterfall... the colors of all the seasons...

Or the faces of the ones I love...
How I wish I could freeze these images...
How I wish that I could continue to see the world and it's wonders...

But the darkness is slowly growing... Soon, my vision will be painted over in black... The colors, the visuals, all these faces... will disappear, and a canvas of black will take there place...

For my vision is weak, and I know what's to come.

For this is my secret...
[201/200]

Last edited by nermal1999 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:52 pm

kaisisles 444424 | aries

a-list celebrity, kalstagram star, and currently the trendiest socialite in the city- aries is an absolute unit of a man to be reckoned with on the internet and in the upper circles of society...as long as nobody reveals his crippling weakness.

this monolith of stardom is a total klutz.
    he can't dance.
    like, at all.
    forget about any semblance of an awkward shuffle, hes lucky if all 183 centimeters of him dont land face-first flat on the floor like a board for all the other important people to gawk at

though it's too late for complete secrecy- the observant mafioso antonio already picked up on his awkward behavior, but it doesn't look like he's trying to tell anyone anytime soon
    lucky aries...
    or maybe...un-lucky

extra!
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: birthday cake adopt | Strawberry tres leches-winner

Postby Baylin » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:19 am

winner : quiche cat! + 430690

HMs:
squeegi (929095)
Maringue (577846)
squints (40520)

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:32 am

aah congrats ^_^ thank you for the hm!

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
semi-inactive atm

➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:56 pm

thank you so much baylin!!!! so excited to develop mr. guy <33
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me