Re: Kibbies | 016

Postby radiio » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:11 pm

username;; radiio
prompt;;
TW / mentions of drowning
Ambrosia was once the kind of person who had this infectious energy; the endlessly genuine type with a tendency to show off and seek out thrills. He'd garnered a large group of friends and found himself being somewhat popular. His social status was well-earned and he quickly gained a reputation for being kind, considerate, and a genuinely great friend. He made sure everyone was included and got along. It wasn't hard to tell how he became a natural leader to so many. He loved planning outings for himself and his friends. On an occasion that should have been no different than the rest, he invited his companions to skate out on a recently frozen lake not far from where they all lived. In high spirits, the group enjoyed themselves as they slid around on the ice, the more skilled pirouetting spirals through the ice whilst the less graceful among them took tumbles into the surrounding snow banks. The otherwise quiet winter air was filled with their cacophonous laughter. Ambrosia made his attempt to show off, spinning on unsteady paws into the middle of the ice. All was well until he accidentally found himself in a spot that had been worn too far by careless spirits skidding through. With a crack that split the air, he fell through and was swallowed by the dark waters below. He would well have died there, struggling blindly in the frigid water, were it not for something strange happening. His mind was consumed by darkness for several moments as a sureness came over him and he surged back upwards, breaking the ice above him and crawling up as his lungs screamed for relief. But the thing that crawled out wasn't the individual who'd fallen in. Dark eyes, abnormal antennae, wings, and a sort of dark substance floating off of his antennae. He snarled at his friends when they ran to his side, fleeing from the lake in a state of fight or flight. Even when he eventually calmed himself and got home, he didn't feel right. Not only in his appearance, but in his mind. Something was irrevocably, undeniably, wrong. He started avoiding his former friends, having lost the energy for socializing. Part of him had indeed drowned in those frozen depths and he eventually had to face that, acknowledging it by changing his name to Ichor. Ichor now lives a more desolate life, trying to rediscover who he is.
extra;; hehe freak /pos
radiio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ex0tic_xx » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:07 pm

username;; ex0tic_xx
prompt;; Roshan was always a sunny, joyous person. He would hang out with friends every weekend, and had loved exploring and studying nature. Though, something would change all of that. It was a brisk fall afternoon. Roshan was exploring a forest, like he always does when bored after school, or in need of a break, when a path of misshapen footprints led him off of the trail he was following. As suspicious as he was, his curiosity got the better of him, and he ended up in an unfamiliar part of the forest with no visible way of getting back. While he was sitting on a rock, trying to figure out how to get back, the wind flying through the trees started to get more rough, and heavy rain started to paint the ground. At this point Roshan was scared out of his mind. Am I gonna make it back safe?? Are my parents worrying about me?? That's when he saw a faint light coming from a distance. He followed it, hoping it would lead back, but it led to a seemingly empty cave instead. Why not use this as a shelter for the night, and then find my way back tomorrow morning? After he eventually found a spot to sleep deep into the cave, it felt as if the cave was warping and melting. He started to see things. Things that were incomprehensible and undiscribable to the point of madness. Things that would send unbridled terror and revolsion into the hearts of even the fiercest Kibbies. Talons and claws scratched at him and the oxygen level in the cave felt as if it was dropping. As the cave warped, his body changed too. Nobody knows how he got back the next day, but he hasn't been the same, sunny Roshan ever since.
extra;; WIP
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ex0tic_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:49 am

username;;
Cryptz

prompt;;
This Kibbie accidentally watched a MLP infection AU tiktok at 3am and became one with the darkside. Atleast they have cookies over there, so no worries about them starving. After being turned, the Kibbie was taken in by a tall pale infected Kibbie with long black tendrils coming out of it's back. It led this Kibbie to a mansion in the woods to live with other infected Kibbies like them. Its like the X-Men, but for emo Kibbies. There, the Kibbie would live peacefully with its new friends and learn more about its infection.

extra;;

Idk I thought this would be funny but in all honesty, this is how I feel after watching CreepyPasta videos in the dark

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:28 pm

username;; rainboxys

"Morrison... Morrison!! Please come back..."

The last words from his friends that he'd ever hear still echoed hauntingly in his memory; In hatred of being told what not to do, Morrison had gone anyway. Mica, his sister, wailed the worst of all. He couldn't stand it. The best he could do now was to push the thought of them deep into his memory and try to focus on the task at hand.

There was rumor of a monster stalking the canopy, wounding Kibbies and creatures of all varieties indiscriminately. None of their bodies were taken for food, but rather tossed by the wayside. This entity was blindly raging through the treetop and seemingly invincible. Morrison felt strong enough to take up the task, as one of the best climbers in his clutch. He wouldn't rank himself first, to not seem egotistical, but everyone admired Morrison's strength and he knew.

The moment the trees covered his body, a shadow sniped past his face. It managed to clip a few feathers from one of the wings he held up to guard his eyes. In layman's terms, you might call it something akin to a peryton. However, this was no myth. It was a huge, hawklike monster. It had massive taloned claws with one too many digits, like human hands and panther paws combined. A head, not of a bird, but of some mammalian creature, perhaps ungulate in nature, rested above its broad wall of a chest. The glint of the moonlight caught one of its eyes, causing it to glow malevolently in the dim light. Morrison swallowed what little spit remained in one fearful gulp.

Morrison didn't stand a chance. Whatever pride he had in his own capabilities was stripped from him in the moment the fight began. Before the beast, he knew he was outclassed. He strove to dodge each swipe of the beast's talons, but was caught several times in the torso. He oozed from the gashes and struggled to catch his breath. The weight of one swipe was enough to catch him off-balance. The peryton opened its mouth and a dense tar-colored fog emanated out and enveloped the both of them. He heaved his chest in a futile final attempt to get a lungful of air, but one of his lungs had been gashed through. The air seeped back out. The bird-beast kicked his failing body down through the canopy, and Morrison hit the earth with a hollow thud.

As his heart fluttered, Morrison could feel his body changing and somehow repairing itself. Perhaps other victimized creatures were wandering about the undergrowth now, in a fate similar to his. He couldn't return home, this much Morrison knew. His act of defiance against those who cared for him, in combination with the fell creature's catalytic poison was turning him into someone different. Eventually, he would feel his memories slip and fade away, all except one. Sometimes, he almost remembered Mica's voice.

"Morrison... Morrison!! Please come back..."

[496 words]
Last edited by ophanimera on Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:21 am

username;; bug
prompt;;

they loved to cause arguments and drama constantly.
they loved that other kibbies would come to them for information,
only for them to lie to their face without coincidence.
a troublesome kibby who loved to stir up arguments and
let fragments of misinformation trickle down into peoples laps.
after spinning so many lies, karma caught up to them.
every time they lie, a new scar appears on their body and unable to speak.

extra;;
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:53 am

kaisisles 444424 | 229

let me help you,

plague-sticken faces turn toward him soundlessly, lulled by a promise- no, a hope.
    hope that maybe they would feel the sunlight again before the earth could claim them.

but it was a futile thought, really. guardian angels only appear to their clients in the moment of death—to cleanse them of whatever ailed them in life. he'd experienced this many times before- to the point which he no longer remembered how many years had passed, or how he even fell into the line of duty to begin with.

but each time he would respond solemnly.

"you are safe now."

he would soothe their souls, as he'd done for all who had come before them and all who will come after.
    such was the destiny of an angel

---

their empty eyes keep him company.

damp and dark hospital wards.
      blood and smoke over battlefields.
      fresh rain after disaster.
      and the scentlessness of natural death.

he'd grown to despise that lack of a scent the most.

---

whenever humanity conquered one ailment, it would be replaced by another.
    their hope was like a good hunt.
    and as each one ended, he grew excited.

so he counts his scars, testaments to time.
    he holds a solemn gaze, and sends souls to rest.

but beneath those feathers, he wears a twisted smile.

...because there is nobody who can help me.

extra
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:33 am

judging this one shortly!
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Sun May 19, 2024 2:15 pm

shortest chickensmoothie contest judgement time

i'm passing this kibby off to @ ophanimera! I loved your writing, and the scary illustration was incredibly compelling as well.
ty to all who entered!
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 pm

thank you!!
can’t wait to develop this kibby

edit: just so y’all can repurpose it, i don’t plan on using anyone else’s art unless you explicitly tell me you want me to!
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups