My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

december 25th - clydesdale pine

Postby squeegi » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:03 pm

username + ID: squeegi 929095
kalon name: yukiko
prompt:
yukiko's christmas tree was.. charming, as she liked to call it. homemade ornaments, years-old tinsel that had mostly fallen apart, and a combination of variously colored led lights tangled haphazardly in the tree's branches.
the tree itself was fake, and a bit sparse, really. it was the only one left at the store when she remembered the day before christmas to run out and buy one, but she wasn't complaining. she lived alone, but she had still put up stockings for her and her dog; there were presents placed underneath the tree, too, wrapped carefully with butcher paper and twine.
of course, yukiko had bought all the presents, so it was a bit useless to wrap them for herself to open, but she wanted to have something to do on christmas morning. plus, she had wrapped the dog toys for her pet as well- wouldn't want her dog to feel left out on christmas day.
as yukiko admired her handiwork, looking at her christmas preparations with a smile on her lips, something caught her attention.
it was a soft sound, nearly inaudible above the sound of christmas music playing faintly from the kitchen radio.
yukiko peered owlishly at her christmas tree, head tilting to the side. her ears pricked up, and she squinted, waiting with bated breath to see if she had misheard.
the sound came again.
a tiny little purr.
yukiko blinked.
a.. purr?
"juno," she called, warily, because although her dog was weird, he wasn't weird enough to purr. surely that wasn't him, right?
sure enough, the familiar sound of juno's clicking nails and soft footfalls came echoing through the hallway. her akita juno poked his furred head around the corner, eyes warm and wide as they peered up at her. his curled tail wagged behind him.
"okay," yukiko said, after a beat. "we have a home intruder, juno."
juno just blinked at her silently, head tipping to the side.
"you are the worst guard dog ever," she said, adoringly, and moved to kneel before the tree with a huffed laugh.
juno trotted to her side, ears perking, and they both leaned in to see who had invaded their home.
curled up among crudely-wrapped presents and christmas lights was a tiny white ball of fur, purring softly.
the ball of fur shifted, and a head appeared; two pointed, triangle-shaped ears lifted, and a pair of enormous green eyes blinked sleepily awake. the purring, however, did not cease, not even at the sight of two towering individuals peeking down at it.
instead, it only grew louder. those tiny paws, hidden among a swath of pristine white fur, began to knead the ground.
yukiko had to stifle a squeal, and restrain herself from immediately scooping the little thing into her paws and squeezing its tiny face.
it was adorable. and yukiko was definitely going to keep it.
"juno," she said, voice strained with the effort required to keep herself from cooing, "meet your new sister. merry christmas."

497 words
Last edited by squeegi on Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: December 25th - Clydesdale Pine

Postby sunbird » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:30 pm

Username + ID: sunbird + 969809
Kalon Name:
Prompt:

mark
x
the flower that
follows the sun,
does so even
in cloudy days.
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔════════════╗
..vale | any pronouns | adult

╚════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
sunbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKiwiKat » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:32 pm

Username + ID: TheKiwiKat #1092003
Kalon Name: Solera
Prompt: Puppy
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:41 pm

Username + ID: MirrorMask + 29018
Kalon Name: Landsteiner
Prompt:
The astound Father Tree, no, his final destination these past few grueling months loomed only a few miles into the distance from himself. With his goal in sight, his feet began moving on their own towards the giant being, his eyes unable to part from the god’s enormous visage. Watching with the same whimsy as a child while the Father Tree’s tremendous head broke through the Moving Forest ( in which Landsteiner could only imagine hid his even larger body within its various greenery ). The elder god was as serene as the stories revered, subtly munching away at his own creation’s foliage without any worry or care. Each movement of his jaw sends a reverbing crunch into the distance rattling Landsteiner ear drums; it took all his willpower not to flinch. The sound seemed as if he was right next to the harvest god, although it’d be impossible to have made enough ground to reflect the noise. No, he would not falter this close to his journey’s end. He mentally shook off the unease, steeling himself for whatever came next. Afterall, why was he surprised? He was within the realm of a god now. This was a divine’s domain, one of the most powerful among the pantheon at that. Gascoigne, his true name, was one of the first five and his power reflected this status. Few mortals were worthy of living within the Moving Forest, even less of just entering on a whim and certainly none ever wandered in for the reason he held. Lost in thought, he suddenly brought back to reality with the sudden gust of air that hit his frame hard. Landsteiner was no small man by any means, remarkably tall with the muscle to back his staggering height; he was often referred to as a Clydesdale among men growing up. Either way, even with his build had he not steeled himself would've been flung back flat onto his back. He gazed up, pondering how there could have been such a violent rush of air in a forest? The answer shouldn’t have been surprising. Neon green globes meet his, with the sheer size of those eyes he could clearly see his own reflection within. He looked terribly small, even worse he looked so . . . mortal. The Father Tree was finally before Landsteiner, all he desired was within grasp after so long so to no surprise he found himself speaking before any sense ( or even fear ) could seize this moment from him.
“Father Tree, I’ve come to ask you something.” He paused, looking for discontent or any sort of malicious intent from the divine. When he found none, just a curious almost fatherly gaze from the god he continued. “Am I yours? Your child, somehow by cruel mistake thrown into the insanity of the mortal world? Look at me, sire.” Pausing again to twirl in front of the god, making sure that the plant appendages sprinkled all over his body could not be missed by the other. “What mortal being looks as I? None.” Another moment of silence as reality seized him again, “I was so sure of it,” He spoke softer now, his voice on the urge of cracking; of being bound by weakness. “It drove my entire being here as nothing could’ve stopped my journey to you: beast, being, weather or even distance. Nothing waved me, until I looked into your eyes . . . then finally my conviction was lost. With only mer seconds of meeting your glance, Father Tree, I understood you are immortal. I am not.” He finished. Now after all this time his true feelings were out amongst the trees, his words entangled in the various vegetation’s roots, his insecurity embraced by millions of leaves. He was left bare for the forest to consume. A thought he wished for, sooner rather than later for he could not bear the embarrassment any longer .
Oh child,” His voice was softer than Landsteiner imagined, he really did sound well . . . paternal ( he was called the Father Tree for a reason after all ). “ You wish to know your true origin? Come, stand under me and find your answer.” There seemed to be joy or was it amusement lingering in the god’s voice, but his command was clear and he found himself moving without a second thought. Only a few bounds forward and the answer loomed before him, no better yet, it seemed to have eagerly met him.
“This is your brother, Edison.” To whom the harvest god remarked this too neither of the young men knew but it didn’t matter. For under the great Father Tree he had finally found it. He found belonging, no, he found family.
[ 793 // 200 ]
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:57 pm

username + ID: jinkori + 942285
    kalon name: herne
    prompt: in the heart of a rustic town surrounded by lush forests and rolling hills, stood a magnificent pine tree that sprawled almost indefinitely towards the sky. all year round, the villagers would come by it to place their offerings at the roots, and pray for their deepest wishes to come true. whether it was to have a bountiful harvest or amassing infinite wealth, herne has seen it all. as the patron saint of this quaint little town, he was in charge of taking care of these mortal wants. there was nothing special about the job, in fact herne has come to grow bored of it. after centuries of floating around the pine tree and adhering to the whims of mortals, everything is a little too formulaic and uninteresting. mortals are all the same to herne. they are born greedy and that greed only grows with them. of course, it's not that he lacks compassion or anything but--truthfully, it can get quite exhausting. christmastime especially, is not an exception. a sudden influx of wishes and heaps of food appear under his pine tree more often now than any other time of the year, all from children hoping to get whatever present. but this year, the howl of wind is louder than usual as torrents of snow hail down from the sky. there weren't many wishes this christmas eve--it's expected as the debilitating weather probably deterred most villagers to not risk the journey. herne chuckles a little, eyeing what little offerings there were, from the mortals who did bother to go all the way. but one thing caught his eye. no, it wasn't a thing, it was--a child. not even a child, a baby, perhaps. a couple months old, wrapped in ragged cloth and too tired to cry. herne's spirit immediately drifts around the little one, warming them into his embrace as he materializes into his mortal form. now this, this was interesting. this was a wish that he could take care of.
Last edited by jinkori on Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:09 pm

Username + ID: nermal1999 (214589)
Kalon Name: Junipero
Prompt:

Deep in the forest, the sound of padding paws and clopping hooves could be heard.

Sticks and brambles stuck to Junipero's long hair as he walked the forest floor.

The forest was where Junipero lived, he knew the layout like the back of his paw, for him, this was home, it was perfect, it was safe.

As he walked through the forest his eyes were held shut as he hummed a soft melody to himself, but that melody was cut short when he heard the soft sound of sniffling in the distance.

No one even came to the forest, or at least this deep, so it was strange to hear the sounds of someone in distress, especially someone so young. With cautious steps and a silent breath, Junipero approached the the sound, and what he found sitting alone under one of the large forest trees, was a kit... A child with tears in their eyes.

Junipero's heart immediately melted for the child, they were so young and so small. Without waiting a moment longer, he quickly, but carefully, walked out into the open revealing himself to the child, he wore a gentle smile and kind eyes as he lowered his head to them.

"Hello little one, what are you doing so deep in the forest?"

The kit's eyes were still filled with tears as they looked up at him, their small sniffle continuing.

"I-I'm lost!! I c-came t-to find my ball, b-but now I just want t-to go home!!"

Junipero's smile filled with more warmth as he nodded his head and gave a gentle hum.

"Oh, I see. So you're from the village? Well, lucky for you, old Junipero here knows exactly where that is, I'll get you home."

The kit's eyes widened at those words and they looked up at him.

"R-really? You know where home is?"

Junipero nodded gently with another small hum, before nudging the kit to stand.

"Indeed I do little one, now let's get you home."

He then gently picked the child up and placed them on his back before starting to walk through the forest. The small kit sat on his back looking around as they continued to have tears fall from their face and let out small sniffles, the forest was huge and scary in their eyes, so as a child they couldn't help but feel scared.

Junipero noticed this rather quickly, and knew that he couldn't leave the child to cry, so he gave his back a small jump to get the kid's attention before turning his head back with a toothy smile.

"Hey, hey, there's no crying on my watch. Tell ya what, you hold on tightly to me and I'll show you something cool okay?"

The kit was hesitant but slowly nodded their head as they gripped onto him, letting out a few more sniffles.
Junipero gave them a small nod in return before taking in a deep breath.

"Hold on tight!"

He then took off in a full out run, moving as fast as his legs could carry him, the forest and all the foliage seemed to zip past them, like they were moving at super speed. The kit's eyes widened with wonder as a wide smile grew across their face, it wasn't long until the forest was filled with their laughter, which only made Junipero's smile grow.

Moving at this speed, it only took a handful of minutes until a small village came into view. Junipero slowly came to a stop before helping the child down and motioned with his head for them to go on.
The child looked up at him before taking a couple of steps forward, suddenly their eyes widened as they saw their mother in the distance looking panicked.

"MOMMY!!"

The kit then ran as fast as they could into their mother's loving arms, the two laughed and cried together as they embraced. Junipero just stood of to the side watching with a warm smile, he then took a couple of carful steps backwards before taking one last look at the pair before turning away and walking back home to the forest.

[688/200]
Last edited by nermal1999 on Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:42 pm

Username + ID: Meridiem 866190
Kalon Name: Clyde
Prompt: WIP
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:18 pm

Username + ID: endless shelter;; + 624211
Kalon Name:
Prompt:

Mark!!
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist