prompt:
Wip!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2197

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:22 am

username + number :: knickknacks + 815546
kalon name :: eden
prompt: [230/600]

It seems counterintuitive, to warm up by stepping outside the door- and truthfully, Eden is always faced with a chill when she emerges, no matter how well she has bundled up.

Setting off at a brisk jog, however, always gets her warmed up in short order. Making her rounds of her neighborhood and surrounding roads, heedless of all but the worst winter weather, Eden's neighbors are well used to seeing her out and about even in the depths of the winter months.

It started as a personal fitness challenge, but became something more personal, something that, while she does not feel like it every single day, has come to love. Eden cannot even bundle up too thickly when out for a run, lest she overheat while she is active.

Coming back inside after a run, pleasantly tired and sore- is a satisfaction Eden has not found anywhere else. And bundling up with her blankets and books, freshly showered and changed into fresh clothes, is all the more warm after getting a taste of the outside air, and getting her blood pumping in a jog. Eden finds it to be incredibly satisfying- much more so than if she had just sat inside all day. After a taste of the cold, after warming herself up through physical activity, getting to rest in the warmth of her home is all the more worthwhile.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:06 am

username + number :: elf_of_the_hollow / 352032
      kalon name :: eira
      prompt:

elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:30 pm

mark :o
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:54 pm

username + number :: Ucanthandleme + 809102
kalon name :: Amos
prompt:

Perhaps my love, you are the brightest inferno, and I a moth, will gladly burn in your flames.

Amos looked down at the paper bag in his hand, steam slowly rising from the opening slit of the bag. A cool breeze blew past, causing the steam from the bag to fly just past his eyes, creating a foggy layer over his vision. Amos looked around once again, the warmth from the paper bag keeping his fingers warm protecting them from being nipped at by the frost of the morning. Person after person crossed his vision, a flurry of footsteps speeding past him as he stood waiting, a simple passerby. Crisp suits covered their bodies, black cases in hand, sharp arguments coming from their mouths as they spoke to others through the phone by their ears.

He just stood there alone. Silent and unassuming, his shoulders decorated with speckles of snow with a cool breeze dancing through his hair. Amos seemed all alone, just him and the brown paper bag in his grip. Yet he just waited, his nose turning red from the chill, snow powdered on his eyelashes as they flashed up and down against the wind, and his hands gently holding the brown paper bag. The others around paid no mind to him, each was in a hurry to be somewhere, their constant footsteps on the snowy sidewalk left imprints as they went.

A bell toll rang out signaling a new train arrival. Clasping the paper bag tighter Amos trudged through the snowy sidewalk forward towards the station, a warm smile on his face that only got brighter as he got closer to his destination. Looking up at the arrivals board he headed towards the right platform, his hair fluttering behind his back as he walked faster and faster. Nimbly he twisted through the gaps between the crowded bodies, the smile never leaving his face. Then he halted, the brown paper bag now only letting out a small spiral of steam yet was still warm and inviting to the touch.

Amos craned his neck waiting patiently until he finally saw a bright head pop out of the train doorway, the blue and red haired body scrambling against the tide of people. Rushing forward Amos headed toward the figure, clasping the body in his free arm he directed them out of the sea of people. He then found an empty seat, gently sitting down with them before removing his arm. With a smile he handed over the paper bag in his hands, the kal giving a cry of surprise quickly unpacking the warm treat inside. Powdered sugar covered their hands and mouth as they shoved as much pastry as they could into their mouth. Then they gave a sweet smile, “Thank you”, they spoke.

With a bright smile Amos's heart filled with a great warmth, more than the warmth of the pastry that was once in his hands his whole body now felt warm. Despite the chill of the night his whole body has a fiery glow, he himself likely unknowing of the red dust powdered on his cheeks at the moment as he looked at the other scoffing down the last pastry. Once the other had finished the last pastry and despite their powdered fingers he held the hand in the palm of his own, a sweet smile on his face. The warmth of another, the warmth of love, would help him overcome any winter.

Perhaps my love, you are the brightest inferno, and I a moth, will gladly burn in your flames.

(594/600)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2197: Winner Pg. 3

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:26 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and I hope everyone has a wonderful new year!
      Thank you all so much for entering, I really loved everyone entries <33

I'd love to give RU's to the following people !!
      Elf_Of_The_Hollow, Knickknacks and Pleaserofcrowds!
      Please DM me either here or on discord with a bear you'd like to be the inspiration!
      Polar, Panda, Brown or Black bear or a different type if you have one in mind!

As for the winner!

Congrats to squeegi
      Your concept was so cute, I love how small they look in comparison to the dragon
      and oh what I wouldnt give to do exactly the same in the cold. Absolutely stunning!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:42 pm

oh!! Thank you so much for the ru, oh my goodness ^^

Congratulations to the other winners! Your entries were all super lovely <3 it was fun reading through everyone’s concepts for this prompt! Excited to see how the other rus turn out!
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:09 pm

congrats to everyone!! i cant wait to see the runner ups!

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:58 am

Congrats to all the winners!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:10 am

ah, thank you so much for the RU!! there were so many great entries, I'm honored to be one of the winners o3o !!
      congrats to the other RU winners, and of course squeegi!! I loved your entry, your art style is so nice <33 and the little cowboy hat,,
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me