Re: Kalon #1592

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:18 am

username; sylveonsweetie987
name; Corey Walworth
gender; Male
prompt; When Corey was young, his parents spoiled him and always brought him to the same little snow cone stand by the park every day. They became regulars and he loved the sweet cones. As he grew up, he lost some of his sweet tooth; he isn't really a fan of the icey treats anymore. However, he still comes- his parents divorced, but this is his way of having some nostalgia for better times...
♥♥♥

♥ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that ♥
♥ Autism ♥ ADHD ♥ Asexual Lesbian ♥ Jewish ♥
♥ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons ♥

♥ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! ♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:39 am

username; HowlToTheWind
name; Theodore "Theo" Gatorr (Formerly Tessa)
gender; Transmale
prompt; "Come on, James! We're going to be late for school!" Theo called to his friend, who was upstairs still getting ready for school. James finally came down the stairs, grabbing a piece of toast and and dashing out of the door with Theo. "Tessa, why don't you wear girl clothes anymore?" James asked, trying not to sound rude. Theo opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He was speechless. "J-James.. You have to p-promise to keep it a secret, ok? Nobody can know." Theo said, his eyes beginning to tear up. James nodded, wrapping his arms around his best friend. "I'm not a girl.. I'm a b-boy." Theo choked out, his voice breaking near the end of his sentence. James' eyes widened. "Tessa Gatorr, I don't care what you are. I don't care if you identify as a freaking helicopter, you're still my friend and always will be. That will never change, ever." James told him, smiling with tears in his eyes. "What should my new name be, then?" Theo asked, his voice laced with delight. "What about... Theodore?" James replied as the two walked up to the ice cream cart that was near their school. "Yes! I love it. Theodore. That's me." Theo let the name roll off his tongue. It was perfect. It was him. Him. He smiled wide as he was handed a chocolate ice cream cone. That's how he would remember that day. By the chocolate ice cream cone (245 words)
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:30 pm

username; happysparrow
name; Toby
gender; Male
prompt; "Frozen strawberries, dear goodness," Toby answers with wide eyed breathlessness, voice soft as if calling upon forgotten gods, "That is the world's best frozen treat. Get this - you can eat as many as you want, and it's still healthy!" Granted, if you knew how many Toby ate, you would politely disagree, "They remind me of when I was younger, and my best friend and I would go and pick our own strawberries. We'd freeze 'em - of course! - and then lay out on the trampoline and eat them," a wistful look crosses his face, "Yeah... let's go get some now!"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby giraffidae » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:29 pm

username; giraffidae
    name; amenet
    gender; female
    prompt; its the outside temperature that makes her feel herself, and allows her to be as well. amenet doesnt like the cold, yet her favorite treats are filled with quite a shivering flavor. in all honesty, the cold foods create her body temperature to lower and in the end, amenet loves to heat her body up. ultimately, all the milk and ice that are in a majority of her foods dont put much weight on but its not about looks, its about what one likes in their soul: especially the path of hot and cold happiness deep inside her.

full time college &work⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      ImageImage
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmi » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:20 pm

username; Cosmi

name; Nevo

gender; male

prompt;

"Dude, you're seriously eating another popsicle? You chomp on those things all day. What's the matter with you?!" A small, angsty red Kalon said. This Kalon was Nevo's new friend, Kari.

Nevo scoffed, "I told ya' already Kari. I just use it to cool off 'cause I'm so hot all the time...."

Kari's eyes practically glared into Nevo's soul with that response. While she thought she should do some further prodding, she decided to leave Nevo alone. She didn't want to lose her new friend, after all. If Nevo was telling the truth, he was cooling off in a very unhealthy way.

The two friends soon parted ways as it was time to go home. Nevo let a sigh escape his lips once he lost sight of Kari, careful to not let his popsicle fall out, of course. It was hot out. This filled Nevo with worry. He only had the popsicle in his mouth left and what little amount was left was dripping off the stick and onto the sidewalk.

Sweat poured from Neco's brows. First, he was walking as fast as he could, but once the final drop of red liquid splatted he bolted. That was not good enough, though. His legs started to violently shake. His eyes filled with tears and his mouth went dry. The world became dark and Nevo's body took a tumble.

"HEY?! YOU ALRIGHT? NEVO? WAKE UP BUDDY" A voice squeaked out.

Nevo's eyes fluttered open to the sight of a red Kalon, Kari.

Nevo barely managed to groan, "P-popsicle"

"What! You just passed out and you want a popsicle?!" Kari said with anger.

Nevo's eyes began to water. He didn't want to tell Kari why he actually had frozen treats all the time, but lying wouldn't solve anything at the moment.

With a big sigh, Nevo decided to tell Kari, "Lo-look... I have horrible anxiety. Eating frozen treats is just a coping mechanism for me. There. Now you know my big secret. I'm okay, I passed out from the stress."

Once Nevo finished his sentence, Kari went in for a hug.

"Let's go get you some ice cream, together. How's that sound?" Kari said in Nevo's embrace.

Nevo's big eyes stared up at Kari, "I think that's a fantastic idea. Let's go."
Last edited by Cosmi on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:30 pm

username; P☪ltergeist
name; Lilac
gender; female
prompt;
The reason why Lilac loves to eat cold treats every day is because her fur is extremely thick and fluffy, making her overheated and can never cool down. Though she eats frozen treats every day, poor Lilac cannot cool down. Her favorite frozen treat is butter pecan ice cream, she at first was hesitant to try butter pecan ice cream, but when she finally had the courage to try it, butter pecan ice cream became her favorite frozen treat! Another favorite of Lilac’s is rainbow shaved ice, which is pineapple, raspberry, cherry and a few other flavors.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:56 pm

username; sodafarts
name; bingsu!! usually just bing for short :-)
gender; male
prompt; bing's mother is from korea & she's told him many stories about the food, but his favorite story is about bingsu. when his mother was little, she would walk to the big city of seoul & get her favorite treat from a kind lady who ran a bingsu cart along the busy streets. something about that milky shaved ice piled high and drenched in toppings like fruit, nuts, and flavored condensed milk, always sounds so delicious to bing.
every time he visits korea, bing makes it his mission to find his favorite vendor, who just happens to be the one from his mother's childhood. however, these days the cart is always in a different spot! seoul's a big city, so every day bing takes his mother by the paw and they search, rain or shine, for that little old lady with the bingsu cart. sometimes they find her right away, sometimes they don't spot her until they're about to leave, but they'll never leave without finding her. bing thinks bingsu is the best thing for a hot day, or a cold day, or every day really.
the best part is, the vendor remembers bing & his mom! no matter how many years have passed between their visits, the vendor remembers his exact order: blueberry cheesecake bingsu, with fresh blueberries, a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, & extra blueberry sauce! he loves it so much that bing's mother jokes he was born with blue on his face to cover up the stains from his blueberry bingsu.
plus, the bingsu lady only serves her tasty treats in cups with a yeti face on them - with teeth that look exactly like bing's! when he's not in korea, bing hates his snaggleteeth; it seems like someone's always pointing them out or making fun of him for it. but when he's in korea and sees his favorite treat served in a cup with a smile that looks like his, he just can't help but smile bigger and be proud of his unique grin!
although it can take all day, it's always worth it when they find the bingsu cart with the friendly old vendor. bing can eat the treat every day & not grow tired of it because he knows his mother loves their tradition just as much as he does. it reminds her of sunny seoul days before she left korea <3

[[399/400 words]]
Last edited by sodafarts on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalpoppy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:25 pm

username; royalpoppy
name; pidgey
gender; male
prompt; res w frozen milk
xxxxxxx

venus 🏵 she/her 🏵 gaymer gurl
off and on activity, find me on discord.
here for closed species and deer collection.
dislikes: radishes, yelling, and big meanies.

♡ ♡ ♡

royalpoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svetigris » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:48 pm

username; Mewwthesabertiger
name; Timur
gender; male
prompt; Timur sat at the bench, enjoying the summer breeze. Today was the last day of school, so all Kalon or animal students or human were cheering. Timur was also the shyest guy in class, he never would do anything bad. But his most weakest spot in the heart was... cookie flavoured ice cream. He would always walk to the nearest ice cream shop, and take some. He loves the pieces of cookies in ice cream, it's just like finding something rare in white cream. He would eat it alot, and then look at the sun, enjoying the dreaming about summer. It just reminded him of his blissful childhood. Where he would enjoy eating some ice cream too, where his brother used to buy him some. Where he and his friends runned around on the streets and rode bikes in the evening, enjoying the evening sun in their faces. He was from a small town in Portugal, so it was indeed, a bit rare to get some ice cream. After when he had to move, he missed his old friends. Once in teenhood, he found some ice cream.
wip

Last edited by Svetigris on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Svetigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gh0st » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:16 am

(My first time trying to get a kalon so the writing's kinda.....eh....it'll improve over time.)
username; Gh0st
name; Axel
gender; Male
prompt; Axel loves Popsicles but whenever he can he will always have frozen souffles. His favorite flavors are cherry and chocolate,he also enjoys lemon. The texture,the cool feeling,all of it was just so satisfying to him. [38/400]
Image Image Image Image

Image\ImageImage ImageImage Image will probably redesign this at some point.
I have a TH but idk if i'll link it-
Gh0st

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me