Re: Chirbit #53 - Christmas Kitten

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 pm

name: Kishi (means beach or seashore in Japanese and night in Native American)
what I want for christmas: I was thinking of a fantasy and adventure book, like Warrior Cats, but I prefer to be with the family.

I love spending time with the family and enjoying their company, I'd like to have dinner with them or eat some Christmas desserts, seeing them happy is my best gift.

Rod Stewart wrote:You go through life wondering what is it all about but at the end of the day it's all about family.

☆彡

Happy holidays to you too!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:19 pm

name: tbd
    what I want for christmas: i'm one of those people who start planning for christmas in june. but not in a crazy way, i swear! honestly i hate the summer months (besides the fact that i get off of school, of course) and it doesn't get super hot, but for me it's too hot when it's above 65-70 F. so i start planning what to get other people and what to ask for/what i want early to give me hope through the summer.
    well, i have two lists; one in my head and one on paper. the one in my head is what i truly want for christmas. my closest friend moved to a new school farther away, and i would love to see her sometime while i'm on christmas break. another thing on the mental list is one i'd rather not share <3
    other than that, on my physical list i just have some supplies for drawing/journaling (since i've been wanting to get into journaling for a while!), and also some clothes. and something else is kinda on my list/kinda for someone else? so, uh, i asked for some baby clothes (i gave a list of specific items). for my cat. 'cause you know, it's totally normal to dress up your cat in baby clothes <3 yo sorry this is so long but thanks for reading anyways!
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:00 am

name:
Chiryo
what I want for christmas:
Personally... I don't really want anything for Christmas, I really just would like everyone in my family to be happy and healthy. As cheesy as it may sound, this year has been rough, so I'd really just like for everyone to enjoy some time together. c': And... I'd really like to see my [biological] Dad, 'cause I haven't seen him since Summer and I miss him lots. I... I guess that's another gift I'd like, to be able to help my Dad get better.
But, if I needed to pick something material for Christmas, I'd like a little clip on bowtie that I could clip onto my pupper, Kiyo's collar! Or maybe little headbands for him to wear sometimes! ;w; He loves to wear them, and I don't think they're bad.
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:27 am

name:rix
what I want for christmas:to go en pointe
:) shy girl from outer space
deleteduser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePuppeteer » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:51 pm

name: Kitty
what I want for christmas: I don’t have a lot in mind, but I do plan on commissioning a fursuit, and we started the ordering process around this time!!
~The Puppeteer~

Looking to get into original species', such as Kalons, Feather Boas, and other cute babes! Message me if you'd like to give any advice; it's appreciated! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ThePuppeteer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slider » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:36 pm

name: Piko
what I want for christmas: I mostly asked for new work clothes for this Christmas, cuz I'm starting a new job (hopefully in January?) that I'll have to wear nice-ish clothes for! Very exciting, this is the first job I've had like this, and this is also my first official job out of university ;w; It's kind of scary, but I know things will be better once I start working and being able to save up money properly ♥

My real wish though is for everything to go well enough with this new job that I can maybe adopt a birb by next Christmas! My brother also wants a kitten, so, perhaps if he doesn't have one by next year I can help him adopt a friend to keep him company during his last year at uni ^^
Slider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:00 pm

was this ever judged?
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poplar » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:35 am

Is a winner going to be announced?
I'm Sorin! I use they/xe/it/he pronouns! I haven't been on this site in a while but may be getting back into it :)
Poplar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluex » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:25 am

hello everyone!
friendly neighborhood blue, here
i am so deeply sorry about how long this has taken to be judged.
i won't bring up any excuses, i just hope you all accept my apology.
this was an exceptionally hard contest to judge, everyone's wishlists were so nice <3
i hope everyone had the wonderful christmas they were after x

without further ado, this christmas kitten chirbit's new home is with Rameiku!

Rameiku wrote:
name:
Chiryo
what I want for christmas:
Personally... I don't really want anything for Christmas, I really just would like everyone in my family to be happy and healthy. As cheesy as it may sound, this year has been rough, so I'd really just like for everyone to enjoy some time together. c': And... I'd really like to see my [biological] Dad, 'cause I haven't seen him since Summer and I miss him lots. I... I guess that's another gift I'd like, to be able to help my Dad get better.
But, if I needed to pick something material for Christmas, I'd like a little clip on bowtie that I could clip onto my pupper, Kiyo's collar! Or maybe little headbands for him to wear sometimes! ;w; He loves to wear them, and I don't think they're bad.

congratulations!
as always, thank you all so much for your contribution to chirbits. things may seem a little slow at the moment but i hope to see a change in the future xx
bluex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:34 pm

cries,, ;; thank you so much.. I'll take great care of lil Chiryo! <33
leafless willow