My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1146 - Readopt!

Postby Fishrabies » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:44 am

Username: Nottodaysatan
Name: Jyung-Bin
Gender for Breeding: Female
A gif that represents them:https://www.google.com/search?q=voltron+gif&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwigiPnbserdAhVI_awKHSp1BZoQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=voltron+gif&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3..0l5.36213.41204..41821...0.0..0.783.4005.1j2j4j1j1j2j1......0....1.........35i39j0i67.OlB_ofEIW-c&ei=jsW0W6CJMcj6swWq6pXQCQ&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=isvn&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=iv0chmuyxeM5KM
A song that represents them: Fool - Cavetown
A quote that represents them: love is love
Three words that represent their personality: Fool, tryhard, Cocky
What do they wish to do in the next year?: They wish for someone to love and call their significant other, without the fear of betrayal.
How do they interact with others: They're usually flirting around , trying to make friends of others but usually results in making a fool of himself.
Extra writing allowed ty
Fishrabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet #1146 - Readopt!

Postby VAALRAVN » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:07 pm

just saying a quick good luck to everyone!
    your forms are all wonderful ~
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:26 am

vesinir wrote:
    just saying a quick good luck to everyone!
    your forms are all wonderful ~

To you guys as well! Thanks for the well wishes ;0

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:17 am

Woopsie meant to close this sooner!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:37 pm

Matreats wrote:
Username:
Matreats

Name:
Valence (Valencia)

Gender for Breeding:
Female

click for song

Dictatorial | Powerful | Self-Righteous

Interaction:
Valencia is a stubborn, easily offended viscet with rather questionable morals and an irritatingly self-righteous attitude. She is also extremely smart and incredibly powerful, and holds a very influential position in the city’s government. Being the captain of the Watchers, the police force in Riverhead, her primary duties are to organize patrols and keep tabs on the crime in the city. Of course, being only one person, she can’t control everything, but she can very well try.

Around others, Vale acts very high and mighty (which she technically is), mostly in order to scare her subordinates into submission, but also because she likes the attention and respect she gets. She takes her job seriously and expects a ‘no nonsense’ sort of attitude from everyone under her. Often, others find her sense of unfailing devotion to the law overbearing and obnoxious, which makes her unpopular in most areas of the city; especially in the outer quarter where the gangs run rampant in the streets and prefer to live on their own terms. Consequently, this area is where the most problems arise. Vale finds this particular aspect of her job the most fun, and enjoys the adrenaline of chasing her targets down.
(200 words)

What do they wish to do in the next year?:
Since the recent passing of Decree 417, the council has charged the police force with locating and recording all individuals, viscet and human, that have any noticable mental or physical disabilities. The purpose of this is supposedly to protect those with such conditions and decide if a person is eligible for work, but it has already become grounds for discrimination and fear throughout the city as citizens wonder what counts as ‘bad enough’ to be unqualified for work.

Vale has organized and sent groups to every quarter. The Watchers who entered the outer quarter, however, were met with ferocious backlash, prompting Vale to go in herself to oversee the construction of the new holding center for those incapable of providing service to the government. A week later, a riot rose up outside the building. It escalated quickly and the hundred or so individuals that took part began to physically act against those who were placed on guard. Vale entered the fight herself and engaged with another viscet who she found out was known as ‘brook’ to the locals. Since then, she has tasked herself with finding this specific viscet (who already has quite the reputation), and bringing him to justice.

Extra writing:
Vale sniffed the air, attempting to catch a whiff of anything that might lead her in the right direction. Her paws touched down lightly on the damp street of the back alley as she moved quickly and quietly along, eyes scanning her surroundings for telltale signs of a viscet’s passing. So far, there was nothing. Someone had tipped her off earlier that the person she was looking for would be around here, but after thirty minutes of searching, she was starting to doubt her source.

This ‘Brook’ fellow that she was looking for…Vale had to admit that he was good at hiding. She had spent the last few months dedicating herself to finding him, still furious about his involvement at the HT center’s riot. She remembered the look in his eyes as they fought; he thought of it as a challenge, and he had seemed to enjoy the adrenaline of battle. Since then, the male had been tormenting her at a distance; leaving clues, dropping hints about his location, sending her fake information, and every time she would end up right back where she started. She was tired of running circles, chasing her tail while this idiot of a viscet laughed at her struggles. She was going to find him, and when she did, it would be a glorious victory.

Something flashed at the corner of her eye and she turned just in time to see a shadow disappearing around a bend not far ahead. Instantly she started after it, a rush of adrenaline kicking her into gear. She was catching up as she twisted and turned through the alleyways, and for a second she caught a glimpse of a blue tail. It was him. Motivation spurring her forward, she dropped to all fours
and launched herself down the street.
(300 words)

Despite alot of issues when it comes to how she sees her world, i enjoyed the fact she isnt perfect and isnt currently changing despite it all. Id love to see how she continues to change, as it looks like her life is hectic and so much she will experience and learn. Congrats, you are the winner!

Hms (x1 stub per person) will be given to the following individuals...
Prince Audric, so close, like realllly close. I loved her want to live and fight what has been given to her. I know she would've made it. Even if she never could walk again she'd fight regardless. Not a day would be a waste. I know with a character like that you can bring her to life eventually!
~Prophecy~ , this character was also quite the surviver willing to move forward and raise a cet despite her own issues. Great work indeed to get this stub!

Hms (i cant offer more stubs but i want to gift something for your effort along with letting you know you did well!)
vesinir
booklover789
Spitfyre

If your not apart of this list i apologize as i want to give everyone something for their efforts. But, i don't have much. If you need criticism or want to know why i didn't choose your form i will give you polite answers so you can only improve! You all did wonderful if you gave any effort at all! Remember that.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Thanks for the Stud and congrats to the winner and other HMs =)
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Eeee! Thank you for the kind comments and encouragement! <3 <3

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:34 pm

Congrats to Matreats.

Thanks to Kydashing for the gift. :)
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:36 pm

Congratulations Matreats! And thank you so much Kydashing! You didn't have to give me anything at all. That was so sweet of you.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me