Postby Spaceinmyhead » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:43 am

Name: Fraise
Personality:
- Calm
- Caring
- Shy
- Regal
History:
Fraise has lived in a world filled with food creatures all her life. Surrounded by those like her she's always felt comfortable, that is until it was announced that the kingdom that she lived in was looking for a successor to the throne. Now, Fraise grew up with her two brothers and sister, all of them older than her. This caused her to live under her siblings shadow, never the center of attention but always dwelling near by. She didn't really mind that much since her very shy personality made her not like public settings all that much. Her sister, Ceries, always tried to get her more comfortable with her surroundings but she was content in her room surrounded by drawings.

Her life was changed the day both her brothers (Twins may I add) Mangue and Citron bursted into her room shoving a flyer in her face. She couldn't keep up with what they were trying to say, so instead picked up a flyer and looked through it. It talked about how the old king had passed away and the successor was going to be picked by a competition. She tried to ask her brothers more about it but they were out of the room before she could get a single word out.

A few months passed and it was time for the choosing. That day officials from the kingdom were to come to each village and see if there was a person fit to take on the job. Fraise doubted that she would be chosen, her sister was so much prettier than her and her brothers were so much more confident than her. When the official arrived in the center of the town square the air was tense. Everyone was nervous and excited to see what would happen.

Fraise had been standing in the back when the Official called all those who were interested up to meet her. She pushed her way through the crowd with difficulty, finally bursting out of everyone else. The others were already up at the Official and she had interrupted them. The Official looked shocked at her but said nothing as she joined the 20 people who had stepped forward.

The Official went back to what she was saying, talking about what was to happen if you were chosen to go onto the next stage of the selection. All of the duties you would have to do and what not. The Official held out their hand and a little blue light appeared, floating gently on her hand. "This" she said "Is a Wisp. It's known to lead you to places you are meant to be, or places you are meant to fail" I stare at the Wisp in wonder, marveling at it's transparency and ability to float. "When I release this Wisp, it will pick which of you will be the most fitting for the next step." The Official then let's go of the Wisp, which sits in the air for a bit, seeming to be getting used to not being near a hand. Once it's done it starts to float slowly towards all of us. It's little blue eyes stare at us and when it's gaze meets Fraise's she could feel it in her mind, probing her thoughts and her very soul. It moves it's gaze to another and she releases the breath that I didn't know I was holding. The Wisp goes through the rest of the people before floating back to, me? It floats in front of her face, unblinking and simply staring at her. "Seems as though we have the perfect contestant" the Official says walking over to her. The Wisp returns to the Official, floating in her palm before disappearing into the air.

After that I am whisked away, with barely enough time to say goodbye to my family. A train brings her to the Capitol where she get's a glimpse of it's beauty before being put in a car with blacked out windows. Before she knows it she's stepping into the castle in all it's glory.

Weeks and weeks pass with no word on who's going to become the new ruler, but eventually Fraise is summoned to the throne room, where she will meet the other contestants and find out who is best suited to lead. The throne room is decorated with gold and sapphires, with different accents being in emeralds. Five others stand at the base of the steps leading up to the throne, with the Official from the first trial standing on one of the steps. Fraise looks over to see the Wisp from before floating right next to the throne, and without the Official saying anything, it floats down and right into Fraise, causing her to gasp.

Light fills the room and Fraise's old look is replaced with a new one, one that's almost shining in a way, with magnificent everything. The Official stated that she is the new queen of the kingdom and declares her allegiance to the crown. Fraise just stands there not really knowing what to do. After all, she's still that shy girl from a small village.
Last edited by Spaceinmyhead on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I wish I had like, one brain cell...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
pfp by: @kaisisles
Spaceinmyhead
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups