Re: Viscet #1688 — Air

Postby tiny little box » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:40 pm

I worked so hard on this,good luck my dudes
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1688 — Air

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:47 am

Sorry about the super delay in judging. A LOT of stuff went down and it was just all craziness. but here I am and here we go!

HM wrote:
tiny little box, I thought your form was great! It was a bit hard to follow, but I seriously enjoyed reading through it. The idea you had was refreshing and the stories you provided certainly kept me on my toes. You honestly have some real talent here, both artwork and writing! I'd like to award you with a stub! <3

RU wrote:
true knight, I really loved your form! I loved the description of the ranks and getting a good visualization of the types of jobs these angels do was really neat. I also really enjoyed how the artwork flowed so well with the form itself. It was a very nice touch in order to give me better visualization. I only wish I learned more about the character itself! There's obviously nothing wrong with using other viscets in your form, but I feel like the focus was on Avariel more than viscet you were trying out for. But like I said, the form was still amazing and there was obviously a ton of effort put forth!

If you choose to accept your RU, please contact me with an element and one uncommon trait of your choice!

RU wrote:
Matreats, wow! Honestly, if there was just a little more content in your form, you'd have been toe to toe with the winner. I really enjoyed and appreciated the amount of development in your form. It was very obvious to me and the other judges what kind of character you created and the story definitely pulled me into wanting to know more about this viscet. I thoroughly enjoyed reading through this form and it even had me cringing a few times as she was running with her injuries. You made the entire fight scene incredibly realistic — the pain was real for me through visualization. Your artwork definitely added something amazing to the form too. Amazing job!

If you choose to accept your RU, please PM me with an element and a trait! You may choose to have one rare trait, OR two uncommon traits.

WINNER wrote:
Mint Chip, okay, your form was just.. So powerful. I loved the stories you provided and the art was such a nice touch. That little August bb loaf had me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Heck, the entire form had me feeling all warm and fuzzy. I love the direction you took it. The idea was original, the content was refreshing, and I just seriously thoroughly enjoyed what you came up with for this character. Through all of the ups and downs, twists and turns, I was hooked. I felt bad for the poor boy and his family who couldn't seem to get a break no matter how hard they tried, and I found myself smiling like an idiot when that prim and proper businessman noticed him. You definitely deserve this win, Mint Chip! Congratulations!

edit;;

I meant to also thank everyone as a whole as well; all who entered and all who just liked the design itself c: it really means a lot to me that this got as much attention as it did! So another congratulations to everyone and thank you all again <3
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1688 — Air WINNER ANNOUNCED

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:06 am

congratulations, mint and maltreats (and tiny)! honestly I felt the same way by the time this was all said and done because I wrote it mostly in his perspective rather than focusing on Spezi herself until she was rejected, so I understand. As far as an RU goes, I'll have to think on it, but I don't think I'll be taking it. I'll let you know my final decision soon! ^^

Mint, you're more than welcome to keep the art that isn't specific to the character (AKA anything that isn't the sketches) and congratulations once again! Your story was super great and very cute, and I really like August's character as a whole. ^^ I can't wait to see more of him!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:17 am

A huge congrats to everyone honestly; all of your forms were outstanding and competing against you guys was one of the most nerve-wracking things I've done in a long time. You all had such diverse and interesting forms! Congrats on the RUs, matreats and true-- if you decide to get the RU then I'm certain they'll turn out amazing. And congrats to tiny, I really loved your form, I'm so glad that you got an HM. <3 But you all, seriously, just outstanding.

and I'm just so blown away honestly. I'm so happy to have won him and I can't wait to develop August more and see where else his story takes him! ;w; I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed my story and character, james and true, I really fell in love with what I wrote and honestly surprised myself with what came out in the end. ;w; I just, it's still so surreal to me. I couldn't even comment at first because honestly I was just too busy being some mixed of stunned and sobbing.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:50 am

Ahh, even though I didn't win, I'm so glad I'll be able to have an RU!
Mint, I'll be completely honest, when you posted your art I freaked so hard :lol: Your talent is absolutely amazing, and I wish you good luck with your new bab c:

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:23 pm

yeah I kinda knew I wasn't gonna win with the beasts like true night and mint.Those were some killer art my dudes.
Concratz guys,thanks for the stub
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes