My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alice readoption

Postby .paris. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:05 pm

female || 15 years old || bisexual

moodboard
══════════════

every day she wakes up, it feels like the walls have gotten a little closer to her.

they started moving when she was nine years old, the first time a peer told her that her favorite shirt made her look fat. she went home crying and she couldn't understand why people would be so mean. her parents tried to comfort her but it was no use; she threw the shirt away and sobbed for days on end.

when she was eleven they moved a little closer, because she went into middle school naively hoping things would get better, but all the boys ignored her and said she was ugly and all the girls teased her because she didn't have a boyfriend. she was baffled; all these girls had been her friends and now they wouldn't even talk to her? as much as she tried she couldn't understand their dynamic, and one by one her few friends they slipped away from her. when she got home she swore she noticed something had changed, but she couldn't quite pinpoint it.

when she was thirteen she tried to stop caring, she wanted so desperately to not care anymore that she wore all black and listened to her music too loud so she couldn't hear them laughing and whenever they looked her way she would snarl. she pushed everyone away but despite all her pushing the walls came in closer.

every day they got closer, it seemed. she couldn't let them go; at night all she heard was a ringing in her ears of every taunt, every insult, every disgrace thrown her way. sometimes she'd try to see past the veil but most of the time if she even caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror she'd break down in tears because all she could hear was their words, thrown at her like rocks at a stoning.

you're ugly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx freak! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou'll never find love
xxxxxxxxxxxxnobody likes you xxxxxxxxxxxxeveryone would be better off without you!

her insecurities swirled around her head like vultures circling carrion, picking at her whenever she did moved, whenever she breathed, whenever she dared to have a thought other than "i can't stand myself." her anxiety was eating her alive but she could never let it go, let anything go. the walls were closing in and she couldn't even breathe anymore because of how close they were but the more she tried to speak the less air she had and it felt like she was drowning surrounded by people who know how to swim.

she wants so desperately to love herself. but she has no idea how. how do you love someone like this. how can you love...this.

[450/500]

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Last edited by .paris. on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Username: Oreoskys
Name; Isa Lillie
Gender; Female
What do they think of themselves?; Isa has always felt a little alienated from others. As a result of Anxiety ADD. Or type 7 ADD. She has to put on a persona to socialize. Through this method. She has become very self aware, but self loving. She always makes sure she looks her best, ironically. She hates accessories, aside from her halo. So what she does is make sure her fur looks lovely and shiny, and her hair is perfectly brushed. She is very young, but when she puts her alternate persona on, she becomes a sophisticated little Kit who could carry the world on her shoulders but could still be loving. But of course, when she goes home, she sits in her room and occasionally talks to herself.

(Oh my, I love her so much! I hope you like it! This would be my first Kalon if I was to win, wow! Good luck everyone!)
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Name;
Gender;
What do they think of themselves?;

mark!
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:22 pm

res maybe ;v;/
Name;
Gender;
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sweet like cinnamon - wip

Postby christina. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:24 pm

{princess marie-anne lévesque II, female}

”i’m vain, you say? 493 words

marie-anne silently marveled at her reflection in the mirror, however drastic and dreary her tear-stained cheeks might have looked at that moment. she was still a beautiful princess, and despite her mother’s insistence on being practically glued to the throne until she turned to dust, she would have her chance to rule, she knew it. she could feel it in the way her heart raced whenever she saw her mother sitting upon the throne, with the jeweled crown resting neatly on intricate curls and servants awaiting her next command. she saw herself in her mother’s eyes, and the delicious power that would soon be ripe for the taking.

“i have your tea, miss.”

she quickly turned the other cheek and waited for her maid to set the tea down by her vanity. she knew her maid was likely laughing at her for crying, but she took the sweet smelling tea anyways and lifted it to her nose. she inhaled deeply, and her breath caught in her throat at the heavy scent of sweet jasmine and honey. “thank you, jezebel.” she whispered, and took a long sip.

she waited a few moments, just as her maid started to take her leave and go back to her duties, before quickly reaching out and stopping her. “jezebel, won’t you take out my braids for me?”

she glanced back at her reflection, and thankfully, her eyes were no longer puffy from crying. she held her own gaze as jezebel gently unwrapped the ends of her hair, and let her long curls fall freely upon her shoulders. her hair was usually soft and wavy, but after being held in tight braids for most of the evening, it had become small ringlets that bounced as she took a breath.

“may i brush your hair, miss?” her maid asked quietly, and had already begun to reach for her ivory comb.

she smiled and took another sip of her tea. “please do, jezebel.” the warmness of the tea in her stomach calmed her down more than any symphony could have, and the soft tug of her brush sent her into a relaxed trance.

she begun to dream of a time far in the future, when she would have already been named queen and had a whole country named in her honor, and a thousand soldiers at her gates every hour, ready to do whatever they must to please their queen. she dteamt of the softness of a brush through her locks as she prepared for a feast with a wealthy gentleman from india, and the sweet aroma of freshly burned incense as the party began. she dreamt of glitteringly diamonds on her neck and pearls on her wrists, and a dozen more gifts waiting to be opened. she dreamt of suitors coming from all ends of the globe to gaze upon her soft features, and the softness of the crushed velvet throne on her fur.

“thank you, jezebel.” she murmured dreamily.

Last edited by christina. on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alice readoption

Postby Softea » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Name; Annie 'Anne'
Gender; Female
Annie is one of the funniest, cutest and most outgoing kalons you will ever meet. She absolutely loves hanging out with others, especially when it’s in the great outdoors.
She adores hiking, biking and swimming. When other kalons want to join her she jumps at the chance and goes along with it.

Although Annie is very outgoing and loves being active, she thinks of herself as somewhat lazy, as after a long day, she goes home and sleeps. Though she also thinks of herself and protective and active.
She is the ‘mom’ of the group.
Last edited by Softea on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:26 pm

ooh resss
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crying alone.

Postby carpe noctem. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:26 pm

SAD PEOPLE LOVE THE RAIN

username ;; aesthete.
name ;; wylla-jane renly
name pronunciation ;; why-la jane ruh-en-lee

BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONGER

what they think of themselves ;; res with a little bean who appreciates the
world around her but no enough herself

CRYING ALONE
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:37 pm

marking for the future lol
spirit • daydream