Re: Kalon #1034

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Sun May 14, 2017 8:43 am

lost interest, dropping out. Best of luck to those who are still trying out! <3
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Mon May 15, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Sun May 14, 2017 9:30 am

Username;; Sun Struck
Name;; Cyrus Slade
Gender;; Male
Something interesting about them;; Cyrus Slade might seem like a devil. He has buckets full of sass he's not afraid to use. His comments are sometimes so full of malice, they are venomous. He seems like he doesn't care about school, grades, or what people think about him. The truth is, he is just a rebel who hates how people and other Kalons would judge them by numbers and grades.
"It's even worse than putting a tag on cattle" he would often say. "Their pain only lasts a few weeks until it heals. You get an F, people would judge you for life. They won't even take one last look at you before they throw you out the door by the scruff."
He is right till some extent...It's just his approaches are...reckless and impulsive and.....Crooked....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cyrus is not a "nice" Kal...Except for when he's around elders. Yup. He turns in to a complete sweetheart with his sweetest smile on when he sees an elderly kalon. He has always lived with his grandparents since his rich parents were too busy with running their business... Every time he missed his parents, it was his grandmother who comforted him. Every time Cyrus was bored, his grandfather would take him on an "adventure", going fishing, hiking, camping and what not. Cyrus feels like he owes something to the elders. The wisdom the elders contain always awe him. He volunteers weekly at the nursing home, in his best behavior. Some say he's two-faced, but if you think about it, we treat different people differently all the time, so...Why pick on Cyrus Slade?(263/300)

Extra;; Linking the art due to large size:) Here's 1, and here's 2-endless chasing(of judgements) Sorry...I can only do traditional..it sucks for me too....

Love this Kalon so much<3<3<3
Last edited by sun struck on Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sun May 14, 2017 9:47 am

Username;; valenciata;;
Name;; alex
Gender;; nonbinary
Something interesting about them;; alex has a diary that they write in every night. It has a heavily worn leather cover, which is stained a mahogany red. The pages are blank, with no lines on them. alex writes with a calligraphy pen, which they prefer to ballpoint pens. they write with blue ink, in cursive. it's quite a large journal, although they're getting to the end of it. they write about daydreams they've had or events that had occurred during the day. for example, one of the pages in alex's book is about a strange occurrence that they'd witnessed. (wip)
(wip)
Extra;; "Ah, shoot." Alex cursed as the pen splattered ink all over the newest page they had just begun. They hurriedly retrieved a paper towel and ripped out the page to prevent the ink from bleeding into the other pages. Alex painstakingly dabbed the ink off of the desk they were writing on, as well as the next page. They sighed in relief when they saw that only the page after had ink on it. They tore out that page and resumed scratching away at the paper. (86/100)
Last edited by doryphoros on Mon May 15, 2017 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun May 14, 2017 10:39 am

Username;; Ash Wolf
Name;; Ramon
Gender;; Male

Something interesting about them;;

Ramon loves playing the cello. He's a huge fan on string instruments and can pretty much play any string instrument. It's his gift. But out of all of them he loves the cello. It's not to low and it's not to high in his opinion. He loves the beautiful sound it echos. It calms him when he's upset or feeling down. He lets his paws do what they want when he holds one. Ramon has an old beat up cello. Most would say to get a new one, but it's just something he can't part with it. "You shouldn't judge something by the way it looks." Is his saying. And well his beat up cello plays some beautiful notes. He sometimes dreams of joining a major orchestra. He hopes that one day everyone can experience music the way he does.
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Fri May 26, 2017 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby copper4me » Sun May 14, 2017 10:44 am

Username;; Copper4me
Name;; Larson
Gender;; Male
Something interesting about them;; Larson really enjoys lights and medic-like stuff. He always carries around something that has a light in it, and he knows a lot about healing and the like. He's learning to be a doctor of some sort and wants to become a professional and help many. Although he looks introverted, he's really extroverted and will help anyone that needs help and gets a lot of enjoyment of making other kalon's feel better, whether its physically or mentally!
Extra;; Art! Sketch!
Might finish the sketch laterr but good luck everyone!! <3
edit;; changed the interesting part lol
Last edited by copper4me on Sun May 14, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
( "I didn't want this."🕶️"You chose this life." )──
[ x x x x ]
───────────
[ Ad Revenue ]
─────────────────────────────────( Cow Chop...Couch-Op )
[ I'm Copper, I like Apex, Far Cry 5, CowChop, and a whole lot of other stuff ]
copper4me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sun May 14, 2017 11:21 am

Username;; MelMellyMel
Name;; Kirin
Gender;; Male
Something interesting about them;; (max. 300 words)
Extra;; (max. 100 words/3 pieces of art)

LITERAL DREAM KALON FOR ME, AHHH! Ahem, I mean, I really like this Kalon... I REALLY WANT TO WIN, AHHH!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 14, 2017 1:46 pm

username;; silentmelody

name;; alix

gender;; trans female (mtf)

something interesting about them;; although she's transgender,
    alix is a very big tomboy and has a grunge-goth style. she mainly
    wears black and grey, but she'll add a splash of color every so
    often. alix likes to design her own clothing, as her parents were
    against her being transgender, and she writes her own music.
    in fact, her stage name is "one last goodbye". unfortunately, she
    hasn't been able to play many shows, save for some in the park
    and local cafe. even though she has a grunge look, alix actually
    plays "emo" music and slow instrumentals with her guitar and
    piano. as a side job, she works at the local cafe and earns a
    meager pay so she's able to afford the apartment she currently
    lives in. although it's the only thing alix can live in right now, it's
    really dusty and run-down. that's where she writes most of her
    songs, other than when she finds inspiration at the park or
    mid-shift at the cafe. (162 words)

♥ this is my first time competing for a kalon haha
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu May 25, 2017 4:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sun May 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Username;;
daмaged

Name;;
Dainan; means kind hearted

Gender;;
Male

; Something interesting about them ;

An interesting fact is that Dainan is a nurse that specifically works with children. No, he’s not the cliche tattoo artist or musician, despite his looks; as the saying goes “looks can be deceiving”. On multiple occasions, Dainan has been told “you’ll scare the children”. That’s always been proved wrong by those children whom looked at him and called him a ‘hero’, by those who said he was their superman or batman. Dainan never considered himself a hero; he says “It’s just my job”. Yet so many people have considered him a hero.

“My son loves you!”
“My daughter is so happy you’ve been with her every step of the way!”

“Thank you!”

Dainan hasn't accepted the title of hero.
He’s just a normal guy doing his every day job.

“Looks don’t matter. As long as you’re there to save lives and give love, no matter what you look like on the outside, the people will love who you are on the inside. Do whatever it takes to reach that goal of how you want to be remembered. I want to be remembered as a guy who was kind hearted and enjoyed doing things for the children who needed someone the most. I'm not a villain; I don't want to be remembered that way. There are already enough villains in the world; yet not enough heroes to take down those demons that we fight every single day. You have to give it your all; live each day as if it'll be your last. Never throw away your shot at doing something good for someone else, even though you might not get something in return. it's not about you; it's about giving someone a second chance that they would never have without you helping them through hard times."

{ Words ; 300 || Characters ; 1608 }

It was one of those days where Dainan was hard on the job, making sure each child had what they needed. He was helping one child in particular. Their name was Lana. This child was at least ten and female. She had been there for a few weeks and she was only growing worse each day. Her family barely ever came through, being too busy with work; so there Dainan was, day and night, staying with this young girl as much as he could, being there when she really needed someone, being the angel whom slept beside her each night.

[ Words ; 100 ]
Last edited by witchcrafting on Fri May 19, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreiss » Sun May 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Username;; Marshmellow,

Name;; Luna

Gender;; Female

Something interesting about them;; Luna loves the dark, why the dark? She talks to ghosts which are her "friends" and all luna's friend left her since she talks to ghosts. She thinks it's really cool to talk to ghosts which make her feel special her talent is unbelievable and she thinks nobody else can do it but here.

Extra;; Luna's Ghost kinda gets out of control most of the time. They go inside of her and control her when she's

sleeping even though they love her very much and they are her friends. She thinks that any and all ghost are good. She meets a

bunch of them at night and they talk and haunt together. There is just this one ghost who Actually is Luna's friend. Her name is Lopa

She died in an accident, it was one of luna's closest friends. She sleeps in a graveyard most of the time to see all her past

family and friends

100 words/1 piece of art ( why not though)
Last edited by Kreiss on Tue May 16, 2017 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kreiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warlord. » Sun May 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Username;; warlord.
Name;; Kane
Gender;; male
Something interesting about them;; (max. 300 words) res w/ dentist!
Extra;; (max. 100 words/3 pieces of art)
wip!! <3
ImageImage

Vex | they/them | lesbian | adult
warlord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me