Re: MYVERIS READOPTION

Postby lovage » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:49 am

Username: Fernmoon
Name: Oki
Story:
Oki's Point of View
"So we're going to the cruise ship, Oki." my friend Cinna said. She walked forward to a ticket collector give him two tickets. "Have a nice cruise!" he said with a fake smile. I sighed and reluctantly went onto the ship. My fear of water needs to be conquered this week! Just a week on a ship in the middle of nowhere with others on the Gulf of Mexico. Cinna turned to me with an expression saying 'Hurry up! We need to get to our room.' She swiftly turn strutting on up to the first class suites.
I just want it to end before it even started. I shakily walked my back to the wall. The floor had glass in it with a view of the ocean below. I gulped as soon as I saw it with each look down. I rush to the door. Cinna sat drinking tea like a British kalon would. "I want off this ship now!" I yelled. The whole room turned to look at me. Cinna stood up on her back legs. She still had the tea and someone in the staff came take it away. She glared down at me then let her front paws fall swiftly onto my spine. Pain flooded throughout my body. It was so painful that I passed for two days and around that time this happened.

Cinna's Point of View
'Well then that's over.' I thought. No blood that's good unlike last time. "Hey you!" I yelled. A staff member looked up from cleaning up a spill. She point at herself like 'You mean me?' position. I nodded my head then pointed to Oki. "Take her by to this room and if you dare harm her then I would make sure that you are fired understand." I said. My body language said not to messs with me so I'm sure she got the message loud and clear. She swiftly picked up Oki and brought her to the room. I went in to make sure Oki was fine and ordered room service. I grabbed a tea with some bisects because I am semi addicted to it for reasons I don't know. For Oki I got some candy she would love and I closed the blinds so she wouldn't get scared in here. "I'm sorry, Oki, about all that, but my father was really harsh on me when I was younger so it turned me into this. This is not who I want to be if I'm someone's else my father would shun me." I said. My hands were shakey gripping the tea as tears came down my face.
I later called a doctor on the ship to my room. "What happened?" the doctor said. He checked Oki's heart, breathing, and blood pressure. "She passed out from pain because she has low pain tolerance." I said. He looked at me confused then went on. "Let me guess. It's from today? And you caused it by falling on her?" I nodded a yes. "Two days she should be out." He said. He left the room leaving me alone with Oki. I did nothing else for the day, but wait for her to wake up. The next day I did the same thing again just in case if she woke up earlier than expected.

Oki's Point of View
I woke up later. Cinna sat yet again drinking tea staring at me. "Don't you dare say one thing to anyone or anything about that event." I still wonder why she's my friend after all of this. I looked over to the right and candy was there. At least she did care about me. "Welcome back from dream land." Cinna said. Her fake eyelashes were off so she didn't look her normal self. Just once have I seen her like this before. "Eat all the candy you want, but no opening the blinds." she said. Her back turned to me so I swiftly got up and opened them up expecting a city view. I got the ocean instead my worse fear. I backed away fast bumping into Cinna. She turn looked at me then at the blinds and did this ten times. "Why..." she complained with her voice slowly draining. She closed the blinds then turned to me. I ran away to escape her terror.
The staff seemed to be like 'This is what we deal on every day if the week.' and didn't even turn. I went to the main deck. It was really packed all around. I went down. I put on invisible blinders to pretend the ocean isn't there. I walked down to the pool. II sat with paws in the pool. The water caused my fear to start. I jumped into the pool. I had never swam before, but it looked easy to do. I was paralyzed with fear. My legs were at the bottom of the pool water was above my head. Some kalon grabbed me by the waist. My lungs finally got the air I needed. The kalon ran away before I could thank them.

Cinna's Point of View
I knew Oki would of done that. Some kalon pointed in my direction when Oki asked who had saved her. I ran away before Oki saw me. I went back to the room then waited for her. She bursted through the door. "I was saved by a mysterious kalon. I just want to thank them as soon as I find them!" she exclaimed. "Why are you so wet?" she asked. I ignored it. "Oh, you just took a shower." Oki said. She walked out of the room. I need to hide that secret before she finds out.

Oki's Point of View
I walked to the video security room. I knocked on the door. Cinna came running down the hallway. I wanted her to let me find out by myself. The door opened to some staff member. "What do you need, Miss?" he asked. "I want to find out who saved me from drowning today so I can thank them." I replied. They let me in and Cinna was not coming fast enough so the door was closed before she could enter. "What time did it happen?" he asked. "It was at three thirty five in the afternoon." I replied. Excitement flooded through me. I am finally going to know who saved me! "Here we go! It looks like some orange dude." he said. Shock replaced all the excitement. Cinna saved me and she isn't that cold kalon I thought she was. I nodded a thanks then walked out. She stood by the door. "You saved me. Thanks, but why?" I asked. Cinna nodded saying, "I had to your my friend and only friend." I hugged her and she was my only friend as well so I would easily do anything to save her as well.

Cinna's Point of View
Well, she knows now that I have saved her. She's still my friend and does care for me as well. "You're welcome." I said. I hugged her back every feel I held in me flooded out as tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" I cried. "What do you mean you're sorry? You've done nothing wrong." Oki said. "Yes, I did! Everything wrong that I did to you and that's what I did wrong!" I replied. The tears still fell and with each I felt worse. "It's okay. Don't cry anymore. You know I don't like my paws getting wet with tears." Oki said. I wiped away my tears.

Third Person
The rest of the time flew by for Oki and Cinna. Cinna showed her true colors in the rest of the time. Oki got over her fear, but only after being taught how to swim by Cinna. The only thing they didn't do was the waterslides as Oki just learned how to swim. At the end of the week they stayed near the beach for a few days. After a few days they said goodbye to each other until their next met up.
1345 Words
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roobuzz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:59 am

Good luck, everyone!! I love all the ideas put into this, they're all so different! <3
Roobuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:05 am

Good luck!
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:10 am

CLOSED!!!!
Thank you everyone who entered! I'll try to post the winner as soon as I can!
Last edited by Chippitty on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:22 am

Good luck! I'm surprised I was able to finish my form in time xD I loved a lot of these entries, this has me biting my nails!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:18 am

Good luck!! 0: You all did such a marvelous job, you creative people ♡♡♡
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:33 am

Okay, the results are in! you guys made it hard for me to decide

happysparrow congratulations!! I loved your story, it was so cute and happy!

HM's go to:
Fernmoon, cute story! I love the sense of friendship!
Kyum, cute also, I love the sibling relationship Owo
Hoshizura, I liked the sense of humor <3
Roobuzz, cuties! I liked the personality :3
diamondfox, very accurate depictions, I like that!
CaesarHorse, it was adorable AND sentimental.

Don't give up, there are other salons out there! Thank you for entering!
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYVERIS READOPTION: WINNERS ON PAGE 3

Postby happysparrow » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:36 am

Ahh!!! No way!! Oh my goodness, I was so nervous when I saw the winners were posted and I'm actually shaking!! What a gorgeous Kal, oh my goodness, thank you so much!!!!! ♡♡♡

Congratulations to the hms, too!
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:41 am

Congrats!
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:28 am

Ahh, congrats happysparrow! I'm so proud of you <3

Are these HMs usable to redeem for HM customs or are they just for this contest?

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes