My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: look at me || i am gorgeous

Postby ~Trompy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:37 pm

There were quite a few really good stories here! However, there needs to be a winner, and that winner is milo.!!!! I could clearly see the image in my mind's eye, and I could almost feel the pain those two were going through. It was amazing! Congratulations!

milo. wrote:
    xxImage
    xxxImage
    x
    x

▬▬ { ғʟᴏʀᴇɴᴄᴇ } ▬▬

ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴍɪʟᴏ.

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

x
╓───────────────────────────────────╖

a woman stands just off center, dark pixie cut tucked neatly under a too-large hat. the most prominent
feature about her is a forced, wide smile. dark painted lips are parted to show pristine whites, stained
only by the saturation of the photograph itself. her head is tilted back, capturing a solemn expression
as she hugs an over-sized, calf length leopard printed coat to her slender figure. Jordan Kelly is this
years top star, an actress to shame the rest of them. though, despite her fame and popularity, just
looking upon this photograph clearly shows how sad and unwell this young woman is. just behind her
and to the right is a studio chair with the name 'KELLY' on the back rest. you can clearly see the movie
set behind her, and few crew members working in the background.

what catches the eye most is the sparkle of jewellery. Miss Kelly is bathed in precious jewels, from
elaborate necklaces and rings on every finger, to shining diamond studs in her earlobes, though the most
beautiful piece on her is perhaps the bracelet on her left wrist. the bracelet, upon further inspection,
appears to be a very thin diamond chain that swoops down toward the concrete floor. at her feet, sits
a large Viscet of a soothing hue. the pattern of her frill and tufted mane are hard to make out in the
photograph, but it appears to be as exotic as the creature itself. a harness rests on the Viscet's shoulder
loosely - the same thin diamond chain loops about her neck lazily.

Miss Kelly, despite her large smile, looks entirely bored with the situation at hand. she leans back and
away from this Viscet, as though not really wanting to be in the same photograph. her body is positioned
in such a way that it appears she had attempted to step to the side before this photograph was taken--
but being a professional, she had stayed for her photoshoot. her eyes, though shadowed and made-up are
lackluster and dull, even in the grainy look of the old photograph you can see the depression behind her
feigned happiness.

it is hard to catch at first, though perhaps this is the exact reason the photograph made it's rounds so
heavily throughout the world -- behind Jordan Kelly and just behind her studio chair stands a large apparition.
the whispy and very near supernatural look to the creature gives an eerie and yet calming feel to the
photograph if one knows the story behind it. the transparent figure is gazing up at the woman fondly, one
paw reaching forward with intent to lay it upon the woman's forearm. this Viscet has the same diamond
chain about her shoulders and neck; a reminder of her golden years and a simpler time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many say the 1920's were the "golden years" and in many cases, suppose one could say that they really were.
the rise of cinema and Hollywoodland-- a place where you don't need to search the night sky for stars, but
merely need to walk about and find them in broad day light. a place where you can really be somebody.

Florence was bred from two well known Viscets, Major and Beauty -- exotic pets belonging to Jay Smith,
a very popular actor of that time. Jordan Kelly, not one that advertises as particularly shy about her
fame and fortune and very rarely did anything to hide her private life, was adamant on buying the beautiful
sepia tinted Viscet. especially after discovering a mutation that had never been recorded before on the
darling girl's forearms. butterfly wings; beautiful and fragile in appearance, though incredibly strong.

Miss Kelly was phenomenally proud of Florence, taking her everywhere and showing her off whenever
possible. though the more she grew, the more the woman realised just how intelligent the Viscet was and
immediately hired a trainer to train Florence. it took little more than a year before the Viscet was in shows
and posters, and another year more before agents were scrambling for the incredibly trained and talented
Florence Kelly. her stage name became Fleur, and though many were skeptical of her ability to
perform in front of the camera, she blew audiences away with her films and was becoming a celebrity icon.

Jordan Kelly and Fleur were very popular in Hollywoodland. she would very often walk the Viscet on a thin
diamond chain, stopping for anyone who wanted to take a picture. their typical pose: Miss Kelly standing,
hand with the diamond lead on her hip and head tilted back with lips parted in a wide grin. a laugh is captured
in her features, obvious joy in her presentation. Fleur sits at her feet, one fore paw lifted to brace on the
woman's fore arm gently. their love for one another was obvious to anyone who looked at them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there are many theories as to why this apparition appears in Jordan Kelly's photo.

many skeptics assume that is is a doctored photo-- though upon closer inspection it's obvious
that the photo has not been tampered with and is in immaculate condition despite it's age.

some theories suggest that Florence grew jealous even after passing. her passing was so sudden and
unexplained that the director and producers of the film she was in had to find a substitute immediately.
fake butterfly wings were attached, and Miss Kelly was meant to continue on with the film despite her
needing time to grieve over the loss of her beloved pet. it's suggested that the jealousy turned Florence's
spirit into a malicious entity and though it would explain the odd occurrences on set deemed as
"Fleur's Curse", Kelly vehemently rejected that notion.

another theory, and perhaps the most acceptable one, is that the bond between Jordan Kelly and Florence
had been so strong it passed over with the Viscet when she died. it would explain the solemn expression on
both Kelly and the apparition, and it would also explain the attempt at their typical pose; Florence at Kelly's
feet, one paw rested on the woman's forearm as though to remind her that she would always be there for her,
and she would always love her.

╙──────────────────────── Image ─╜
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Viscet #1027 - Tales of Sepia

Postby milo. » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU!

there were so many LOVELY forms, i was nervous!

thank you, thank you, thank you!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me