Re: Khimaira Friesians #50

Postby song&storm » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:28 am

Ends in a few days! Make sure to get all your entries in and done!
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:59 am

▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
Never Fear The Ocean and Its Wonders

Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: La Bellezza Del Mare
Barn Name: Du Pacifique
Show Name Meaning: "The Beauty Of The Sea" in Italian
Barn Name Meaning: "Pacific" in French
Halter color: #00FFFF
Pearl/jewel color (halter): #00FFBF

Art By: Cass | Art Shop

Horse Used: Medieval
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

A story about this horse and the ocean:
Silence. It's pitch black in the boat I was placed in, tied down to a small stall with another horse and shipped off somewhere. I try to look around, use every sense I have to figure out what's going on.
"Medieval!! Medieval where are you!?" I called out loudly, I strain my ears forward to listen to any type of response.
"Pacific, fight the ropes!! Save your-"
I cringe backwards when the wall in front of me crashed inwards, cutting off the last part of Medievals sentence. I open my eyes to see the huge ocean waves crashing down on one another, lighting covers the sky every other minute and thunder is now the only thing that roars in my ears. Something cold touches my hooves and then to the middle of my legs, I bend my head down and watch the water raise quickly inside the boat.
Oh God. I thought to myself and tried to use all my strength to get myself loosen from the stall; bucking and trying to rear upwards, pushing myself from side to side. It's no use, all I hear is tiny cracks from the rope but nothing to do any damage. I feel the icy water now splash up onto my chest and stomach, making me shiver.
"Get outta here, kid!!" I hear a voice ring out and then a huge object smashes into my side, the ropes breaking all at once. Looking up I see Medieval, but he's dripping blood from his side and I push him with my head with concern.
"Now, we need to jump!!" He yells at me, and we're both off, racing down the boat to the opening near where his stall was at.
The waves rock the boat and I almost lost my footing, I can hear him breathing heavily but him pushing on makes me also push on. I glace backwards for a split second and see a wave crash into the other opening and send all the water towards us. I turn back and brace myself for the jump, the jump into what, I don't know.
"NOW!" He calls to me and we both jump at the same time off the boat, water from behind sprays us.
Water washes over me and I plunge into the icy sea, water goes up my nose and into my mouth, I open my eyes and swim upwards quickly. I brake through the water only to have another wave crash over me. Vision is blurred, but I can see some type of shape move towards me. It's head bumps me and I know it Medieval, but in that moment something else runs into me and everything goes dark.
*few hours later*
"Ow." I mumble to myself and slowly blink my eyes open. Coughing a few times, I open my eyes fully and see a small crab thing staring back at me. Huffing in surprise I raise my head and then shift to my legs, to exhausted to stand. Looking around its all to bright; the sky is a light blue, the sand is this bright tan color, the ocean is way to blue, the trees… the trees looks like a nice place to lay down instead of - I look down and see I'm laying on a board of some type - this.
"Medieval." I say to myself and get up quickly, not caring that my legs are screaming at me to lay back down. I race across the beach, sand spraying up behind me; the ocean wind rushes against me. Stopping in my tracks just before I reach the water, I look around and I can see the other side of the island and I huff in annoyance.
"I need a higher view." I say and slowly gallop into the forested area, branches crunch under my hooves and I sometimes duck under some low hanging branches. Pushing through some bushes, there is a wide open area, it seemed like a path leading somewhere. Slowly placing my hooves in the right spots, I watch as the path darkness into some type of cave leading upwards. There's light at the end and it peaks my interest, slowly trotting upwards, curve after curve, hooves pounding on the hard rock ground.
*few moments later*
I finally got to the top, the rock that over sees the whole island. Walking up to the edge of it, I stand there with the ocean wind running through my mane and tail. I watch the sun disappear over the ocean, turning everything into a fire-type color, and wait for Medieval to come home to me.

▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
Last edited by L.V.L on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Closed for judging.
    Winner will be announced within the week, otherwise please bump the thread. c:

edit: the winner will be announced tomorrow. c:
    apologies for it has been late! please bear with me as I some stuff just came up irl, I will get to the announcement of the results as soon as I can.
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:10 pm

@reydiant: take all the time you need, sweet. <3
    this is sorta a small bump 4 me only
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Bump

Don't worry reydiant <3 it's well worth the wait!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 am

hey rey, if you can't manage to judge this, i can judge it for you
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:36 am

i will take over the judging of this adopt
because of some issues i open it again for editing your forms for 1 week! no new posts are allowed! but every person is allowed to edit their forms till the 11.6.
if i see a edit after the 11.6. i will ignore the form in the judging!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 am

This is really, really hard to judge. because so many people gave their all and made incredible great forms. either with big stories, much content, nice pimping and sweet art. so i will let the rng raffle this out, but only with the forms i liked the most and with forms that took a great amount of effort.
and to not get anyone angry, every editing still in the 11.6. counts ^^ only edings after the 11.6. begining from 11.7. will not count

Raffle:
1. Alfafa
2. NARANDA
3. SpartanAmethyst
4. Cardinal.
5. L.V.L
6. jesdar16

Random numbers generated Nov 10 2016 at 18:51:5 by http://www.psychicscience.org
Free educational resources for parapsychology and psychical research.

winner:
Alfafa wrote:[center]-----------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXX-----------------------------

Owner:

Alfafa

Show Name:
He Who Leads the waves

Barn Name:
Leviathan

Name Meaning:
The largest or most massive thing of its kind.
He has the biggest ego I've ever seen.

Where is my home??

It is where the sun welcomes the sea, the moon walks and the stars come for conversation.It is where a goddess of love was born a sea king rules where rare minerals are in abundance.Where shells are made ,shells are given, and shells are taken as keep sakes.

Where she comes every summer and I socialize with the only human who has ever found me.I don’t know how I’ve gotten here or why but I am glad that I lived here. Although I think that I’ve been there you know out where the sun really greats the ocean the horizon, but it’s more of a story when I do think it up I remember certain parts I’m not sure if it’s from memorizing the story or from memorizing the events.But there is nothing to do today unfamiliar humans are claiming the best parts of the beach, so I’ll revise it yet again.

It was damp and cold the floor wasn’t still but swaying to a never ending song or rather the rhythm of the ocean. A dark figure loomed over me as not to harm but to protect me.I don’t remember who they are but I know them and trust them, mother maybe?In contrast to how …’she’ claims a shadowy figure in this retelling I have always pictured her to be bright I can’t differentiate if it was her coat or personality but it was something bright, enough to make the main character me ...I suppose, never want to leave her even if she was saving me by sending me away in turn for her life.The moist wooden roof one night had suddenly caved under due to the mast no longer being supportable by the rotted through wood under it.A painful cry is heard it seems a mare had been struck by it in her hind leg and is frantically trying to get up it is not soon after until other cries are heard not of pain but of panic, the mast had also broken the floorboard of the bowel and water was gushing in horses frantically trying to escape the rope that tied them down mothers supporting their tired foals forcing them to swim in hopes that they may escape the face I can’t seem to remember nipping at my shoulders “push harder, live! You must live for me!” a desperate voice cries before the water and combined darkness of the setting drowns my vision out.I open my eyes again,”Oh, I woke up” it always ends when I open my eyes.

When she came again she wanted me to go with her , it was enjoyable to tease her but I was still greeted by gentle currents,and the stars still sung to me at night,Besides I will go another time for she will ask again another time and another time after that and when I’m no longer welcomed by the place I call home I will go and make a home where she is ahh that life would be enjoyable... I would get all the treats I could want.

-----------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXX----------------------------

How Do You steal the Ocean Prince Away?

The wind was a it has always been here salty and wild,despite the late hours and the twinkling stars above.I wanted to adventure...but my horses couldn’t be here, I was taking a vacation from Cyclones last show and had went away to a beach at the other side town, they say people often come here when they want to relax but I knew better and instead came to see an old friend.A stallion I remember one of unusual variety; big blue eyes and an even brighter coat one that looks like the foam as it hits the shore, he live in the area and would often come to see me, I came here often as a kid so he knew me and I him.I only hope he still remembers the call I used on him...I put two fingers in my mouth whistling long and slow then repeating it at shorter lengths twice over, I wait hoping no one else had found him….I selfishly thought ...well because there’s no other ‘him’...a loud and wet pitter patter sound soon interrupted my thoughts.Looking up there ‘he’ is giving me a cheeky grin.Did you think I would forget? he seemed to be saying.”No I know you wouldn’t” I replied laughing half through the sentence as he abruptly and quite frankly almost nuzzled me off the rock on which I was sitting.Okay! Okay! Since when were you the type to rush? I said getting up and dusting the sand off of my sundress that had seemed to somehow blown there while I was contemplating over what I should do for the night.

Feeling a glare on my shoulders I turn around to see the funniest thing in the history of my life there he is giving me or atleast trying to a glare!”Pfffftt!Ha! What-are you doing man!?Are-you trying to kill me!I’m-going-to die of-laughter here!” I choked as I laughed.Seeming to have gotten offended he started to walk away,” No wait!I’m sorry!”I began trying to run in the sand” Here I brought them!” And with that he turned around newfound excitement found in his face.”Bananas , dried-bananas I’ll dip them in salt-water just the way you like em!” I said stopping in my horrible attempt to chase him and catching my breath while holding up a plastic bag of dried bananas.Trotting back to me he gives and impatient whine because I’m still trying to catch my breath.He then proceeds to try and steal the bag from me pulling in my hand close he missed, this continues on for a while until hes the one huffing and starts to paw at the sandy ground with his hoof combined with the opposite flowing of the wind I was getting a sandy facial mask ad he knew it too.”Alright alright! I’m going Dad[b/].” I said walking to the waves while giving him the frumpy face ,to which he courtly rolled over and started to apparently laugh at.Bringing back the soaked bananas I said “ Stupid horse” he walks up to me and knickers at the bag of treats while failing horribly at being cute “My, stupid horse.”I finish.

When the bag of treats was completely done I mean the poor guy had it over his head in hopes of finding crumbs.I said “You know there is more of those over at my stables…” every time I would mention ‘My stables’ he would often leave or shy away from me until I agreed not speak again, I tried taking him there once and after walking him off the beach he seemed to realise that he was going to be taken away from the beach flared up kick me off and wouldn’t let me get close to him to even take off the tack two weeks.Although I was only worried that he might get sore spots or that he would have gotten from hurt from the rope lead being tangled.He eventually let me take it off seeing as I wasn’t going to attempt that stunt again and wet rope and sand continuously rubbing on you is not the best of feelings.I had to spend all the extra money I had on dried banana slices and grooming supplies.Worst summer ever...I thought .Realising he was now right behind me I snapped out of the memory, looking over to see his expression but I came upon an image which almost make me rethink who this horse was.He was holding an old piece of rope and beckoning to my hands .Jumping back out of startlement “If you’re just doing this so I can get you more treats this is a [b]little
extreme.”I said as if to question his motives.To my embarassment he snorted and quite loudly too.” Fine then Mr.SoMature [b[]i'm[/b] going to get some tack Your going to stay here and were going to my stables you better be here when I come back or you won’t see another banana much-less a dried one!” I yelled as I yet again tried to run on the sand.I made it to my truck grabbed an extra halter and lead I’ve always kept there and raced back.He was right there!As I was about to slip the halter over his head I slipped on the plastic bag and landed on my knees.Getting up and wiping off my knees and attempting again and succeeding I stepped away with my hands in the same place as they were when I had adjusted his halter seeing my caution he gave a bemused look and looked as though he was smirking or rather enjoying the show I was putting on.Just then I too started to laugh picturing how I was looking wide eyed with a big grin on my face with gap or rather a canyon between my front teeth.I attached the lead and started off the beach turning back every 5 steps to search for any signs of rebellion,discomfort, or nervousness.When we made it up to the pathway that led to the road above I saw him take one last look a deep breath and something very similar to a sigh and walk forward. When I came into my stable that night it seemed that he was a little jealous when I was touring him around the place, he seemed to get aggravated when Cyclone and the others would greet me so before putting him in a fresh stall I told him “Don’t worry I’ve known you the longest.” and with that he trotted off with a pep in his step and a head held high.”This kid…” I mumbled.

-----------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXX-----------------------------

Day one?

Well I wasn’t personally expecting any other horse but me to be here, but if they are going to exist here they better know who is boss.After looking around I see no one here as beautiful as I.As I expected she knew me first so I should assume all rolls here as first , like the most beautiful stallion here, aroung noon when the sun is higest I notice a red-ish brown fellow walking towards me.Ahhh to welcome their leader I thought, he walks up to me and says “I know you new around here so I’ll take the pains of liberating you on the pecking order here.I’m Author the favorite of Alfafa she and I have the strongest bond and she compliments my coat dailyso I know I am highly favored I-” but before he could continue I was already rolling around.”Hahaha! She has to tell you everyday!?She told me once and I say she said: You have the most beautiful coat I have ever seen! Your not that special!”I mocked “Well I’m sure she said that before she met me” he replied calmly.”Well yea but-” But I was cut off by the call she or rather Alfafa used.Trotting over to where she was, she opened the gate and said something about me needing to get fitted for tack.I ignored it as when ‘tack’ was used in a sentence it normally meant I was going to get ridden.But was I wrong she had put on a halter and two leads apparently hooking them into two metal loops at the each side of the walkway.And putting a much thicker rope behind me.”Now you can’t squirm when I take your measurements.’what?’ is what I thought but then she disappeared and came back with a long thin white rope with red lines on it going back and forth up and down and raising each of my hooves now and then, she stopped suddenly and said “I’ll be back with something just for you” left then came back with a heavy looking box.”Blue horseshoes, ordered them in bulk a while ago but they couldn’t fit anyone else I guess I was extremely lucky huh,they’d fit you just fine but I need a professional to help me with that I’ll just be showing you them for today” she said as she took marvelously colored crescent moon shaped plates out of the box, she let me stare for a while put them away then took me back to the pasture.”Your size is a bit unusual in some places so your tack may take a while to come but don’t worry they’ll look great on you.” she left. And the annoying stallion arrives yet again “A bit weird in some places she said…” he snickered “Well yeah but she said they’ll look great on me and I’m sure they’ll go well with my colored horse shoes.”I said cooly.”Well, y-you must be really weird for those to fit you!” He stammered quite loudly, also gaining the attention of a nearby silvery mare.”Well for someone with such a glamorous and such favor in Alfafa’s eyes one would simply expect that she would go out of her way to give you colored horse shoes as well..”I said while looking down”It would seem as though your unrequited love was mistaken?Well?” I said slyly.He huffed and walked away I overheard the mare say she had wanted colored shoes and received daggers in my neck for the rest of the day.There was no other eventful things for the day so I decided to not record it in the archives of my brain.

Day twenty two?

My tack came the other day and since then Cyclone is dragging me all over the place and Alfafa is just making it even better by taking permanent images on a thing called a camera. Today I’m jumping ,jumping ,jumping ,trotting ,and jumping repetitively. If I knew my life here was going to be this hard I won’t have left the beach sure food was getting scarce but I didn’t have to run back and forth doing tedious tricks ,and when Alfafa came it would be unlimited treat day but know I have to work! When I was done with practice the image was shown on a white sheet and projected from a box with light coming out through a whole.”Ahhh! You look so cool! And your tack looks so great on you!

What Do They Think?

Cyclone:

He is older than me but I somehow manage to see this guy as a kid. When he first came he didn’t talk to anyone and looked down on us somewhat because well he knew Alfafa first. I allowed it for the first week but then this guy was trying to drag it on so I told him that I was the first she had ever gone on an adventure with he responded with “that’s what you think.” so I told him I was the first she had entered into a competition with he said “Please I’ve raced her lots of times.” And it went on like that for a month all the guys chose his side and only Val was on my side. But after I was chosen to be his training partner because I quote on quote have more experience said by alfafa herself I have had some ammunition and so we view ourselves as equal rivals.

Val:

To be honest he's not a bad guy we get along well at least when he's not bickering with cyclone...His markings are amazing though and I want colored horse hooves =.=...but Alfafa says that she bought them in bulk and they only go with his tack and fits his shoe size….She makes sure to make my mane pretty in exchange for that though and it’s often braided, I’m also a warhorse so I don't feel any less special. We're friends is all I guess.

Ticket:

Well to be honest we both came from the wild so I can relate to him we have the same taste in mares and we play a lot often.He’s a good guy but he is in for a ride if he thinks I’m handing over alfafa so what you knew her first I came with her with zero resistance and she didn’t have to give me a bag of treats to do it! I’m gonna be number one!And I’ll do it without being bribed. Alfafa told me to most important thing to establish together is not only obedience but loyalty, and that's why I know I’ll win!

Danger:

Well I don’t like him , you don’t get to just walk in on a game and expect to win because your friends with the judge!Hardwork and determination is the way and you have to play fair!I remember Alfafa told me “Honest partners are the best if you're wrong they’ll tell you and you’ll get better ,if your great they’ll support you and they won't ever encourage you to cheat , because they know the only way to win a game is play fair.

Author:

Well he's way out of my league I don’t see him as competition really because not only am I the first war horse to enter this stable I also have the most favored coat, I can tell because Alfafa always says “My what a pretty coat you have.” and of course I say “Well my dear better to win your favor with.” were just so connected like that and no not even time itself can disrupt this bond,this bond in which we close brethren share. So Prince, I only amuse him because well it’s entertaining.

Prince:

I’ve known her the longest and did all these things first no one can compare, this game is practically over hand me the trophy already.

Alfafa:

uhhhh...I have no favorites….

When the rain pools and the sand sticks
And Builds up to the extremity of resemblance to that of a wall of bricks
Look inside and Treasure you'll find
It's where tiny creatures with tiny lives confide

These Creatures are much like us
When they're trapped together they fuss
And when separated always struggles
Because there bond fades and so they are strained

With this all their energy drained
No room for life they end in a painful strife
Avoid this plight
And life your life right

Be not like them and have close friends
And few fiends
Life is a joy
So greet everyone you meet with an ahoy!

Let not love stray from your heart
Though someday we may be apart
Because my son thou art
Borne of love,togetherness, loyalty on my part.

-Love Mother

Something I thought his mother would have told him, I have a mind set of who she was XD

congrats =D [/center]
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:52 am

Congrats!! Hey Neri, would there be an RU for this boy? nope don't worry about this at all it's not necessary and not needed c:
Last edited by jesdar16 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:59 am

-Removed-
Last edited by NARANDA on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me