Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #69 -OPEN

Postby fluffypancake » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:00 pm

Username:
      fluffypancake is the name, though you can call me fluffy or pancake.
      L.O.C. Name:
      Nascha, nas-cha
      Nascha is a name originating from the planet earth. It is a human name created by the Native Americans, from North America.
      It's meaning is owl, which it fits well with her personality. Since she has been informed by some she acts like how an owl would.
      Element:
      Nascha's element is Earth, she quite likes the element she has been given, and does not wish to have another.
      She does alright with her elemental power, but does seem to struggle with it as well. She does quite decently on making things grow, as well as making a barrier for a little bit, but not for very long before it collapses. Though she is definitely trying to improve her skill.
      This lioness is a Tracker, she takes pride in her ranking. The idea of it all excites her.
      Personality:
      Nascha is known to be owl like, well at least this is what she has been told by lions whom visited the planet earth and was able to see a few. Though thinking of owls, and what they symbolize. Nascha always tries to be the one whom would be there for you, if you have a problem she can solve, or just needing someone to talk too.
      History:

Extras:
fluffypancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:54 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
L.O.C. Name: Jasper
Element: Earth
Personality: Sarcastic, goofy, playful, funny, mischievous, can be very serious, can be angered quite easily, and truthful.
History: It was a rainy day, his parents abandoned him at the age of 1 years old. He had to learn how to take care of himself, which wasn't easy. He found a baby dead zebra and he ate it of course! "It's been raining for five hours, though I don't mind" He thought to himself. "Well I should find a home soon." He said thinking out loud.
Extras: He lives in a cave were there's a water fall outside of the opening and there's lots of crystals inside the cave. And near by there's a forest and he says "it's quite peaceful living here." So he won't be moving out anytime soon!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby videlicet » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:41 am

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I've kept you waiting until now to post this --life, and work, and my lack of a computer really got in the way of my activity on this site for the past few months. I hadn't even realized that I hadn't announced the winner of this LOC yet! So, late as it is --and I sincerely hope you accept my profuse apologies for the delay-- this LOC goes to iBrevity! Thank you all for participating, and sorry again for my neglect.

Yours,
Viz
on semi-permanent hiatus
(unable to fill any art requests as my tablet is very broken, apologies!)
ImageImage
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
meanwhile the world goes on. / meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes, / over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers. --wild geese, by mary oliver

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hey, viz here! eternally busy, stressed university student. lover of books, space, autumn, mint chocolate, cats. gay.
my previous username was vizàviz

tracks » deviantart » loc » rp with me
videlicet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #69 -CLOSED

Postby iBrevity » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:37 am

ahhh thank you so much <3 and no worries on the delay, Gar was worth the wait aha

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Congrats! You can have the piece of art of course! :3
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:01 am

Congrats!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me