Re: HO #7

Postby kyayura » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Kage the shadow wrote:
    Username :
    Kage the shadow
    What do you want to name her? :
    Anastasia (I have no idea why, but the moment I saw her I thought of the name Anastasia. ;'3 ))
    What is your secret guilty pleasure when it comes to getting characters? :
    Hnnn I guess making up the back stories for them, hehe I think it is so fun and sometimes I can get a little out of hand with it. x'P
    What would you do if you were stuck in an air-tight room filled with cotton candy? :
    Hmmm I would most likely take a bite out of some of it and then snuggle up in it before falling asleep, I like that idea... It seems nice and comfy yet suffocating.
    Do you like anime gerls? :
    Hnnn?? I am not sure how to answer this.... Um yes? Idk T^T I like drawings anime girls, they are easier than males.
    Yuri or kyum-? Who is more awesome? ;D :
    -cries- IDK! I lek you both, but I love your designs the most Yuri! <3

Oh are extras allowed?? c';

Sure you amy do extras although its not necessary xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Updated¬
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Do note that today is the last day you can bid for no.2 c:
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:48 pm

¬
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:32 pm

ImageImage Image

Username : Lioncourt

What do you want to name her? : Alani

What is your secret guilty pleasure when it comes to getting characters? : oh my gosh so many

1. Beg for art of them on DCAY I can't draw humans myself but I'm practicing ;D;
        2. Immediately try to connect them with my other characters. I have an easier time writing them if they have connections with my already well-developed characters.
        3. Pester the daylights out of my writing group friends on how I can include them into our writing. I'm addicted to writing my characters.

What would you do if you were stuck in an air-tight room filled with cotton candy? :
        Eat the cotton candy to get more air so I can breathe, probably regret it because I have a bad stomach, but it's better than being all asthma-y. Because oxygen. It's needed.

Do you like anime gerls? :
        They are cooler than the boys B3
        i'm sorry I love you too dude bros </3
        In terms of female anime characters I tend to connect with them more easily, in pretty much every anime I've ever watched. Even if they're really mean and villainous I can connect with them better to some extent.

Yuri or kyum-? Who is more awesome? ;D :
        I don't know either of you very well but you both seem super rad???

Basic personality traits :
        Alani is a quirky and bubbly girl with an odd sense of humor. She cracks weird and random jokes out of nowhere, and laughs at nearly everything that is said, even if it's something simple like "Do you have a twinkie?" For some reason, that uncontrollable grin seems to never be able to leave her face, nor does she even try to frown. When someone is acting or speaking negatively around her, she'll become mildly passive aggressive and try to her best to stop them from saying anything else that might "damper the mood." She refuses to use "curse words" or words that might be deemed inappropriate in any type of situation, and instead replaces them with various silly words. "Oh sweet snickerdoodles!" or "freezing bubbles" for some reason, are her all-time favorite surrogate words to use.

Brief relationships with my other humanoid characters :
        Alice;; Pretty much Alani's worst enemy. Alice's life story is a downer, and so is her personality. With Alani's strong disliking of negative things, and Alice's overall pessimistic and blunt personality, these two butt heads very often. No matter how much Alani's insists on Alice stopping this habit of hers, Alice stubbornly refuses her suggestion and tries with all of her power to ignore her. Lucky for the two they don't have to interact much, as Alice is often too busy with her job as a prison officer, and Alani, as you might imagine, avoids prisons.

Piper;; Piper is like a grandchild in some ways to Alani, even though Alani's definitely too young to be a grandmother. This little girl is upbeat, optimistic, and constantly cheerful, which is a program Alani certainly approves of. While Piper isn't exactly someone Alani hangs out with due to the age gap, she'll occasionally swing by her family's home and gift Piper with candies and toys. In return, Piper sees Alani as family, and someone she could trust. If Alani could steal Piper and have her become her own child without getting in trouble, for sure, she would do it.

Ocha;; The little teahouse Ocha owns and runs is Alani's most favorite place there is. The peaceful and positive atmosphere, and the friendly, smiling faces that sit on cushions while sipping at hot tea, what's not to love? While Alani loves to speak with the shy but upbeat Ocha, Ocha admits, she's a little bit afraid of Alani's passive-aggressiveness. Unfortunately, unlike Alice, it's hard to avoid her, so she goes along with whatever happens because she has to.
Last edited by Luscinia on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Hello! The winner of the auction for no.2 (fallen gentleman) is Shironeki. ;D Thank you guys for participating!

Oh and do note that the auction and best form for no.1 and 3 is going to end. Today is the last day so.. keep posting/bidding? ;D

EDIT: Sorry guys but I think I will extend the dateline for the 3rd one because I want to have more forms? c; So I'll postpone it to 17 October 2015 +12.00 UTC, 12AM
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:48 pm

username : kyum- your master.
      what do you want to name her? : babe jk i'd name her ellis. it's totes not a guy's name nope what are you speak.
      what is your secret guilty pleasure when it comes to getting characters? : i tend to get more characters than i can handle; i also like too many types of characters thus... my exploding character site lmao. look what i'm doing now. weeps.
      what would you do if you were stuck in an air-tight room filled with cotton candy? : i'd eat my way out even through concrete walls bc i can and it's free. who am i to reject free food amirite.
      do you like anime gerls? : no anime dudes are gr8 though. you can't say i'm lying. winkwinks.
      yuri or kyum-? who is more awesome? ;D : /faux voice/ kyum- obviously like omygod. she is, like, the best person ev-er. can i have kyum's autograph pls pls pls.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:19 am

Oh my god xD I'm so sorry ....... I'm 2 days late :C but the auction for no 1 is over and FoxerOwl owns her now <3

no 3 is still open so keep posting ;D
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:13 pm

¬¬¬
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyayura » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:21 am

Omg I'm so sorry for such a late response ...
xD I have decided that no.3 shall be own by Kage the Shadow ;D Thank you guys for your beautiful entries!
dead on the inside ☾
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she/her

dAmaster

kyayura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes