My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 396 - What's inside?

Postby RottenMilk » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:56 pm

username;;
SilverHeartAlchemist
what's your favorite holiday tradition?;;
This is for Christmas day ( night or day whenever you open your presents)
Okay this may sound weird but my family has been doing this for years. It is called "Finding the Christmas Pickle". Oh yes! You read that right! A pickle ornament hidden in a the Christmas tree, and you have to find it!.
Simple rules: Just cause I can show you how to play!
So grab your family and friends and sit around the Christmas tree and put all those fancy presents under the tree! And find that pickle!
So you sit in a circle and you find someone to start (either random way or oldest/youngest goes first.).
The first person takes the pickle and hides it anywhere in the tree(under, in, under the star or angel), the rest of the players are not able to watch you put the pickle up, then you pick someone to find the pickle. They have a time limit of 30 seconds -please don't knock any of the ornaments off or tip the tree!- to find the pickle. If they find it before 30 seconds is up they can grab one of the presents that is marked for them and either open it first or wait to open it until they get back into the circle again. Once they find it you have to sit down and they get to pick another player to find the pickle. But if they find it and you have to sit down , they get to take a present marked for you and hide it in either ONLY the kitchen, the living room, your room, or the dinning room, then AFTER the person opens the present you have to look for the present, if you can't find it make them bring it back to you , but you can't open it until AFTER the game is over.If you find it you can open it in the circle.

ok now that you get the basic idea now the rules

How long does the game last?
Well either an hour , or until everyone have had a turn at least 3-6 times (depending on time and amount of gifts)

What do we do with the extra gifts?
Well open them as you would usually would!

What if I catch the person looking when I put the pickle up?
Well you can hide a present or make them loose a turn

Anyway I hoped you like my silly family game <3 And hope you will play!
And remember to turn on that TV and turn it to the yule log channel!
Lemon
RottenMilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Bun » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:59 pm

username;;
Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:01 pm

username;;
    I am dragoninapibox, but feel free to call me Kaycee or Pi. c:
    Getting to stay up late at my grandma's house. After we spend the morning opening presents, we have dinner. It's really fun because even though I hate large groups of people; having a ton of family in the same place and chilling is awesome. <3 I have some family who don't see me but once a year, and when they do see me they're always interested in my art. :3 It makes me happy.

And then after dinner and such, me and my cousins play games, watch TV, and play more games we made up when we were little. cx We stay over there so late me and my cousins end up staying awake until 1-2 in the morning, or we change into our pajamas and fall asleep on the floor/couch.

But I also really like going over to my aunt's for New Years. We go over there after lunch, so my mom and I can help with the cooking. Then we eat, and my cousin and I dance downstairs while watching music videos through the TV(they have an awesome TV with internet cx), before going upstairs to have girl time for a while. :P After a couple hours of the adults talking downstairs and basically just passing time, everyone gathers in the living room for the New Year's countdown! My favorite part about that is the cheering, and then the apple cider and the hugs. <3

So really, I'd have to say getting together with my family; especially the ones who I see the least, but love the most. :3
Last edited by foxxbreath on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeruleanRush » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:03 pm

username;;
CeruleanRush

Trying to keep the tree from falling over! :'D
We've had the same tree forever, and it just so happens that it won't stand up right. We've always said we were going to fix it, but as soon as the tree gets packed up, we all forget about it. So, whenever the tree is set up, we notice the awkward tilt and all groan.
The tilt is only the beginning. The tree itself will just randomly fall over, and we'll all have to rush in to put the ornaments back on and set it upright once more... but not before someone screams "TIMMBBEEERRR" as the unmistakable sound of the falling Christmas tree spreads through the house.
Even though it may not be the most enjoyable tradition, we all get a good laugh out of it. c:
Last edited by CeruleanRush on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
πŸ•Ί
CeruleanRush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chupacabras » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:03 pm

username;;
Macabre.
Every year, my siblings and I will get up around 4-6 in the morning, look through our stockings, and wait for sunrise. Oftentimes, my grandma will be sleeping over on the couch so we have to make sure not to wake her before everyone is downstairs.
You will remember me for centuries
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:05 pm

username;;

Reserved!
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:06 pm

I already entered for the other one, but I'd love to enter for this one as well. I don't want to win both though, other users need a chance xD

username;;

WajaGirl

I don't know what it is about it, but I just looove finding the pickle in my Christmas tree.

Basically, you hide a pickle-shaped ornament in your tree. Whoever finds it first usually gets to open their gifts first, but my family does it just for fun. My mom used to do it as a kid <3

I guess pickles are fun and exciting ouo

Also my birthday is on the 23, so we have three parties, one each night from my birthday until Christmas.
Each has the pickle-hunt.
Lemme just put this out there, but I could spot that thing from a mile away. I'm a trained pickle-hunter, just like those truffle-hunting pigs lol
 
 
 
 
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β”Œ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””
 
 
ν™”μ„± β€’ μ—¬μ„± β€’ 레즈 β€’ 감각처리μž₯μ•  + κ΄‘μž₯곡포증
 
hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

 
λ‚˜λŠ” λ„€κ°€ μžλž‘μŠ€λŸ½λ‹€. 계속 μ΅œμ„ μ„ λ‹€ν•˜κ±°λΌ β™‘
 
 
 
┐
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”˜

β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pvnkky » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:08 pm

username;; Mc Shizzle
what's your favorite holiday tradition?;; my favoourite tradition is probably seeing my whole family, they all come down at christmas and its the only time in the whole year i get to see them
╔━━━━ ☦ ━━━╗
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ☨ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

β•šβ”β”β”β” ☦ ━━━╝
Pvnkky

My pets