Re: Milky Way Kit #85

Postby a sky full of stars » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Username; I'm 42. How do you do?
Name & meaning; I would call this beautiful girl 'Prospekt' after the song 'Prospekts March' by Coldplay. The song is very relaxed and dreamy and I was instantly reminded of it by this MWK's gorgeous coat. Prospekt is another spelling of 'Prospect' and to me the prospect of owning a MWK as beautiful as this one is a dream come true.
Sometimes for short she is known as 'Speck'
Gender; Female
Personality; Prospekt is shy and dreamy and loves to spend time outside and alone; exploring, admiring and dreaming. Although when with the right friends Prospekt is playful and fun loving. She loves to run around and have a good time with her best buddies. Prospekt's hobbies include painting, writing and growing plants. She adores listening to dreamy music while lying amidst her garden. Prospekts motto is: 'Happiness is not owning the world; it's owning your heart, your dreams and your soul'
Why do you want this lady?
Prospekt would obviously be my first MWK. Her colours and her personality I just adore. But honestly I think she would fit perfectly with my small group of characters and I just love her to bits. I like how she has character in her design and that her artist (you) is proud and happy to present her (as you should be) honestly I don't know how to explain it, you've just made a perfect design which I just want to hug and love and hug again forever.

Prospekts March ~ Coldplay

"Prospekt's March / Poppyfields"

Smoke is rising from the houses
People burying their dead
I ask somebody what the time is
But time doesn't matter to them yet

People talking without speaking
Trying to take what they can get
I ask you if you remember
Prospekt, how could I forget?

Drums, here it comes
Don't you wish that life can be as simple
As fish swimming round in a barrel?
When you've got the gun

Oh when I run, here it comes
We're just two little figures in a soup bowl
Trying to get to any kind of control
But I wasn't one

Now here I lie on my own in a separate sky
Here I lie on my own in a separate sky
I don't wanna die on my own here tonight
But here I lie on my own in a separate sky
Last edited by a sky full of stars on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
Not really hanging around here anymore~ You can find me on deviantart though
a sky full of stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Username;
XxShadowLuvxX
Name;
Ah, Hey there, Name's Nila, good to meet ya!
Meaning;
The meaning of this name is actually She who succeeds and acquires, the name Nila may also be a name that honors the Nile River in Egypt. I also chose this name because I saw it as a very independent name yet also had an elegant tinge to it, so I chose it because I see Nila as a free adventurer, but can also be slightly regal.
Words
Gender;
Female
Personality;
My personality, huh… Well, many of my friends say I am pretty out-going, and am also pretty independent. I can be quite the adventurer when I am able to be, because I love to find new places and try new things. I hate having to be "Tied-down" or "Trapped" because I like to remain free and wild. I am also pretty mature in certain situations, though other times I am out-going and fun, always living in the moment. I can be pretty quiet and relaxed when I want to, though it is rare for people to see me like this because I am normally alone at these times. I do enjoy reading books in my alone time, usually on adventures or science-fiction. I also love to spend time in nature and enjoy it, especially at dusk when things are starting to calm down. I can have quite the temper, but that is usually rare, because it takes a lot to make me mad. I also can have a soft side, but I normally don't show it to others besides my family and friends..
Likes/Dislikes;
Hm… Well you probably already know quite a few of them, but I'll try to name some you don't know. I honestly do love art, especially drawings/paintings of unknown lands, and mysterious places. I love to play the acoustic guitar as well, because I love the fun yet also relaxing sound it gives. I also love reading books, especially books about adventures and fiction. Another thing I really enjoy is spending time adventuring with friends and having fun. Now that the likes are over.. Let's get onto the dislikes.. I hate people that are very boring, or stuck-up. I also dislike it when people try to boss me around, because honestly I hate having to do what others say, I prefer to live by my own standards… Well, honestly I don't have many dislikes.. So I suppose that is it for now..
Hobby;
You probably already know my hobby, but I will continue anyways… My hobby is adventuring and discovering new places and things. I have loved doing this ever since I was young, because I loved the thrill of it, and the success and confidence you felt afterwards. I really love to do new things, somethings that many people would refuse to do, since it's like what I always say, Live life to the fullest.
Favorite Item;
I have many favorite items, like my boat figurine given to me by my best friend, and a beautiful seashell given to me by my aunt, but the one thing that I love the most is an old music box shaped like a green and red sailboat with a small sailer in it that was given to me when I was very young by my mother that sadly passed away a few years ago. This is the one Item that I cherish very much, more than anything else..
Why I want this beauty? Well.. I have many reasons, but I will shorten them down. I want her because I feel like she represents being free, and doing new things that you normally wouldn't do. I feel as if she is like me in a few ways, such as not being afraid to be free and wild, yet also not afraid to be elegant at times when needed. I want her because I love her "Breezy" looks, almost like the free winds. She seems like a beautiful, but independent spirit that loves to have fun, but also loves to be alone and relax. So to sum it all up, I want her because of her seemingly free spirit, and air-like looks.

It seems that's all I have to tell you… So for now.. I'll see you later and remember….

S T A Y ~ W I L D
Last edited by xxshadowluvxx on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hibari, » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 pm

I appreciate the fact that it isn't judged on prettiness, I waste half of my life on prettying up stuff, and it tires me sorely and ruins my eyesight.

Username; i r o n veil
Name & meaning;
Prismadae
This beauty reminds me of pastels, and my favorite brand of pastels is Prismacolor. I simply added a ending to make it a full name.
Gender;
Female
Personality;
She may be pretty and lovely, but she's as fierce as a doberman dog. Prismadae is headstrong and quite the rebel. This MWK even puts the males into shame with her courage and dare-devilness. When you first meet her, she's generally nice, but she has a hint of attitude. If she finds a disliking to you, she's hostile and stubborn. If you meet Prismadae's circumstances, you just made a new friend. She's loyal and kind, but her fierce-ness still remains. Prismadae likes to be alone most of the time, spreading her creativity and imagination on sketches and paintings. She's quite the artist.
Art is a huge impact on my life. My older sister and I are amateurs in art (mainly in traditional sketch, pastels, oil, and acrylic. Not so good at digital), and my parents are pretty good at it. I fell in love with this Milky Way Kit, because I love to use pink, yellow, purple, and light blue pastels to paint galaxies and sunsets. My symbol is the sky in our family "representation". I instantly felt the connection. But my sister says an artist's work is made out of fierce-ness and determination, influencing this MWK's personality. Artists are warriors with a tool, they are made of fire.
Last edited by hibari, on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
not even on the computer that often anymore... feel free to send trades for my pets/pm me for any digital characters. fcfs
hibari,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenAngel. » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:53 pm

.: U s e r n a m e :.
}Hello my name is .:FallenAngel:.
but you may call me Angel and i
would love to adopt this lil lady

.: N a m e:.
}Aphrodite (Afro-die-tea)

.: N a m e . m e a n i n g :.
}Goddess of love

.: W h y . D i d . Y o u . C h o o s e . T h i s . N a m e . ? :.
}Here

.: G e n d e r :.
}Female

.: P e r s o n a l i t y :.

}Courage
}Here

}Here
}Here

}Here
}Here

}Here
}Here

}Here
}Here

.: W h y . d o . y o u . w a n t . t h i s . l a d y ? :.
}Here

Are Extras Allowed x

FallenAngel

My Adoption Center
My Fursonas
My Items
My Pets
My Trading Center
FallenAngel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronze Dove » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:30 am

Username;
{Autumn~Wind}
Name & meaning;
{Charissa
-The meaning is simply Hope-}

Name Justification;
{I chose this name because it's not heard very much. Just like her personality. It hits her well and I just, well, LOVE her!!}
Gender;
{I have decided tryout for her as a female. }
Personality;
{Charissa is a mystirious MWK, she doesn't like to talk to others and is quite shy. She is still a great friend if you take the time to get to know her. She loves to play but is very caushious and always plays by the rules. She is never a poor sport and is alway happy to help out with volenteir work. She is very fond of animals and chocolate too. }
{Well I want her because she is gorgeous and perfect. But that's not the only reason. I have yet to get an MWK and I decided to jump on the opportunity. I have stalked MWKs since almost the beginning. Hidden in the shadows watching for my chance to win. I put as much effort as I can I to my forms. I know it's not very good but I really hope I can win this beautiful, valiant girl.}
What you should know about her:
{One thing you really need to know about Charrisa is that she's constantly helping out. She loves to go around to people she know and ask if they need some cleaning or yard work done.}
Last edited by Bronze Dove on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Autumn Wind, your above average fangirl, reporting for duty!
I love to listen to dubstep, draw, watch anime, read Manga
and go on Fanfiction. I currently own three JBD's, their
names are Braeden James, Sasuke Misuto and Mikazuki. Feel
free to PM me if you wish to set up an RP with any of them c:

---------------------------------------------------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image Image

Bronze Dove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:54 am

.:FallenAngel:. wrote:Are Extras Allowed x
Yes, you're allowed to add as many extras as you'd like. :3
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby м o e » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 am

WIP, thanks so much for making this! I find it usually very hard to compete with the prettier things because my computer is incapable of it :?

Username;
*Forgiven*
Name & meaning;
Dannika, meaning Morning Star
Gender;
Female
Personality;
Dannika tends to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. She is usually broadminded and generous, and tend to do whatever she can to serve humanity. Because she is so affectionate and giving, she may be imposed on. Dannika is romantic and will easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and is sometimes quick-tempered.

She is gorgeous! And I have been trying for several different MWK's without success, I really want a pretty critter to be able to use for RPGs and stuff, with your permission. I saw this one and I got so super excited, I can tell she is just totally the one!
м o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cerene » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 am

Username;

XRinXLoveX

Name & meaning;

Unmei.
This is Japanese for destiny.

運命
fate, destiny, doom, fortune, lot, portion

宿命
predestination, fate, destiny

天命
destiny, karma, life, god's will, heaven's decree

定め
destiny, rule, decision, regulation

宿縁
karma, fate, destiny

天運
luck, destiny, will of heaven

命数
span of life, destiny

運気
fortune, fate, destiny, lot, portion, doom

life, command, decree, lord, destiny, words of a ruler

天道
sun, heaven, providence, way of heaven, destiny, divine justice

吉凶
destiny, doom, fate, foredoom, karma, predestination

興廃
rise and fall, destiny

天分
talents, nature, destiny, mission, sphere of activity

契り
pledge, promise, vow, plight, destiny

edge, chance, fate, relation, brink, destiny

由来
origin, source, derivation, history, reason, destiny

Gender;

Female

Personality;

Unmei is sweet and loves company. She dislikes the thought of evil and any negativity. Unmei is very compatible and adaptable with other people/species. Unmei is willing to put others before herself, she's a loyal and courageous Milky Way with a large heart and is open to anyone/anything. Unmei is generous, but always likes to keep things fair. She's pacifist, meaning she dislikes any type of violent resolve. She's smart and can sometimes be paranoid. Unmei is honest, but can use white lies at times; this is rare and she only uses them if necessary. Unmei may be very sweet and kind, but she is very strong opinionated. She'll always try to explain herself, but doesn't push it to the point where is could get ugly. Unmei loves to read stories and write them. She loves singing, although she isn't very good at it. She loves being outside and exploring new places and being out and about. Unmei can't stand the idea of being cooped up inside all day. Unmei is never negative, she's always cheery and happy. She still can be serious, of course. Unmei is strong and brave. She loves overcoming new obstacles that might face her, she tries her best at everything. Unmei always tries to give it her all whenever it came to tough challenges. She isn't a "girly girl" or a tomboy, she's in between. She isn't one to pick sides, but as said above she's a pacifist so she'd always try resolve a problem verbally rather than physically. Unmei is an early bird and a night owl, half and half. She loves to gaze up at the stars at night and loves watching the rising sun in the morning. Unmei loves all of the seasons, especially fall. Because she loves to jump in piles of leaves and watching the change of leaf colors, she sees is as if it were almost magic. Unmei is playful and a whole ton of fun, she can tolerate just about every personality, challenge, etc. that comes at her.

Well, I always wanted to own a Milky Way. And I thought "Hey, this is a great chance for me to try."
I'd be lying if I said she was my first pick. I always would usually go for the dark colored species because they sort of appeal to me in a mysterious kind of way. Although, I just adored this Milky Way in particular. I can't quite put my tongue on what I liked about her, I'd say her fur. No, it's the fact that I could practically see what type of Milky Way she was. Yes, that's it!
And I also had decided I should try for a different approach on the Milky Way I chose. Like, instead of always going for the dark colored ones, if that makes any sense. This Milky Way had a light happy kind of feeling that made me feel all happy and feel as if everything was going to be okay.

*P.S. Might add more later*
Last edited by Cerene on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Cerene Image
Image Image Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Ƭнɛ ραƨт ιƨ нιƨтσяʏ, тнɛ ғʋтʋяɛ ιƨ α мʏƨтɛяʏ, αи∂ тнιƨ мσмɛит ιƨ α ɢιғт. тнαт'ƨ ωнʏ ιт ιƨ cαℓℓɛ∂ тнɛ ρяɛƨɛит.
Cerene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkpaw » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:25 am

Username; Pinkpaw
Name & meaning; Pink Lady: well as we know obviously Pink lady is an type of apple
Gender;
Female
Personality; She is gentle, shy, always happy to help, she can be naughty sometimes like play tricks on her friends, she has a bubbly personality, she loves pink lady apples!, she always cares for animals, and loves the colour PINK!
well the reason why I want this MWK is because it's my first time, also I have never really owned such and amazing adoptable with a nice fancy tail, also having to own a MWK is my dream I really am looking forward to winning her!
Last edited by Pinkpaw on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hello
I'm Pinkpaw but you can call me Pink, from my username you may all think I like girlie stuff and whatever but I DONT!!!
only the colour pink though. My favourite anime series is Naruto and my favourite character is Gaara (because he is cool) its nice meeting you :P
Sakana adopts
Naruto Fanclub
Pinkpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkpaw » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:27 am

.:FallenAngel:. wrote:
.: U s e r n a m e :.
}Hello my name is .:FallenAngel:.
but you may call me Angel and i
would love to adopt this lil lady

.: N a m e:.
}Aphrodite (Afro-die-tea)

.: N a m e . m e a n i n g :.
}Goddess of love

.: W h y . D i d . Y o u . C h o o s e . T h i s . N a m e . ? :.
}Here

.: G e n d e r :.
}Female

.: P e r s o n a l i t y :.

}Courage
}Here

}Here
}Here

}Here
}Here

}Here
}Here

}Here
}Here

.: W h y . d o . y o u . w a n t . t h i s . l a d y ? :.
}Here

Are Extras Allowed x

Wow this is a very amazing form good luck I know u will win!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hello
I'm Pinkpaw but you can call me Pink, from my username you may all think I like girlie stuff and whatever but I DONT!!!
only the colour pink though. My favourite anime series is Naruto and my favourite character is Gaara (because he is cool) its nice meeting you :P
Sakana adopts
Naruto Fanclub
Pinkpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me