Re: Dream Spark Rune

Postby KittyCatKita » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Congrats Silverhart!
Last edited by KittyCatKita on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:03 am

Reserved!

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zugzwang. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:16 am

Username: zugzwang.
Rune Name: Bailey

Name
Bailey is an Old English name that means 'berry clearing' I like this name because i think that her purple shades look like blackberries and other berries in a patch. I also think it suits her very well.

Why do you wish to have her:
I have tried for countless runes over the months and have only managed to snag one. I also really love the head edits. I think that she is so adorable and I love the contrast of her wings to her body with her wings being shiny with a look like armor and the rest of her body being fluffy and soft.
I saw her purple fluff and just knew that i had to have her. She is so pretty and I think Electro would enjoy the company! I feel a strong bond with her. I have grown to be tough on the outside but inside I am soft and fluffy just like her! She is my favorite color and I would just really love her to bits.

Where will you keep her:
Bailey will be added into my signature and trade rules along with Electro and will be cherished on the new site and here on chicken smoothie. She will also have a spot in my slow growing character thread

Personality:
Happy|Shy|Girly|Playful|Sweet|Tough
Bailey is always happy to be around others once she gets to know them. She loves to play and hang out with people and other runes as long as she trusts them. She is ALWAYS looking at herself in the mirror and making sure she is immaculately groomed. In this way she is sort of a diva and is always making Electro feel bad but she is caring and will make sure he is okay and happy again.
As extroverted as she sounds though, on her insides she is small and shy and will only approach people she trusts. This is how she bonded with Electro. (They both met in a hiding place). She loves to play any game she is given and will try her hardest to include everyone. I think she is very sweet and happy to live with me.

Any Quirks:
Who doesn't have quirks?
Bailey tends to snap out at anyone who touches her. I mean everyone! To this day I still have troubles getting near her. As much as she loves to play with others, she is terrible with people touching her and petting her. Everyone except Electro. They are best friends and let only one another do some things. Most people and runes alike however are risking getting a scare if they dare go within a two foot radius of her. Both Bailey and Electro will strike out if you do.
Other than that she is pretty much flaw free other than the fact that i mentioned earlier about how she is obsessed with her looks. (I have yet to find out why...)

Favorites:
Movie:
So Undercover
Food:
Berries
Thing:
Playing with Electro, hiding and grooming herself
Song:
All The Pretty Girls-fun.
Season
Spring

Other:
Haiku
My Dragon And I
Inseparable We Are
Forever We Stand

LOST
It was late one evening in late spring and I was walking home through the streets of Eldemore with my Nocturne Rune Electro. We were just turning down our street when I saw a white piece of paper fluttered across the sidewalk in front of us. Electro bolted over and caught it then he walked over and gave it to me.
it was a flyer for a missing rune. I picked it up and continued to walk.
~ ~ ~
It was late the next night when I saw the flier out of the corner of my eye. I had left it on my desk when i sat down to work. I had become lost in thought and forgot it was there. I stared out the screen windows on the porch into the dewy evening air. As I stared out into the descending sun, I became lost in thought. How could anyone lose a rune? I thought long and hard but just could not come up with anything. I looked at the flyer again. There was a reward. I put it back down. It wasn't even dated. There was probably no reason to look. It was probably found already anyways. I looked down at Electro who was sleeping at my feet. I could never loose him.
~ ~ ~
I snapped awake as my head hit the back of my chair. I had momentarily fallen asleep. Looking up at the clock I realized that I had spent almost four hours just lost in thought and staring at Electro. I whipped my head around at the sound of scratching at the screen door. I thought my neighbours rune had just escaped again only when I went to go bring him inside, there wasn't a big black and brown forest rune at my door but rather a small purple one with glowing blue markings. I opened the door and let the little rune into the house. It was then that I realized who that rune was. It was the one from the flyer. I just stared at it until I made up my mind. I would take it home tomorrow. The little female fluttered over to Electro's food bowl. She pawed at it and looked up at me asking for food. As I was walking over to the pantry, Electro tried to push her away from the bowl only to get snapped at as he came close to her. I was shocked to see a rune act that way. However, I forgave the action quickly and grabbed some firelight flies from the box in the pantry and put them in the bowl. The little rune pushed them away and scampered over to the door again. Not knowing what to do, I opened it. She flew past me into the darkness and then I heard a violent screeching and some thumps before she whizzed back into my house with a small rabbit dangling from her mouth. She devoured it quickly before disappearing under the sofa. With nothing else to do, I went to bed.
~ ~ ~
I turned my bike onto the street that the little rune was from. She attacked the dog cage I had put her in and was tipping my bike to one side. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I pulled into the driveway. I grabbed the cage and walked up to the door. It swung open before I could even knock. The man who stood there was tall and muscular. His face was covered with shadows. He took the cage from my hands, handed me one hundred dollars in cash and slammed the door. I turned to electro
"Well that was rude." I said getting back on my bicycle.
~ ~ ~

Three days later, I sat at my computer staring at the words on my open document. I needed an amazing event for the novel in progress but i could think of nothing. Then, I heard the scratching again. She was back! I whipped up and over to the door where I graciously let her in. I hadn't trusted the man that had taken her.
She stared at me and I looked deep into her eyes. I saw something flash and almost as quickly, I was hit with a sudden shock. I was startled but then I began to laugh. I had come up with a brilliant idea for my story. Or someone else had...

FOUND
My wings tired as I flew through the sky in the dying sunlight. I looked behind me. He was finally gone. I had outrun the scary man. I let my wings give out and I spiralled to the ground. As I lay there, I took in my surroundings. I was behind a lovely looking cozy cabin. There were trees along the dirt road separating it from the yard. Slowly, I stood up and shook the dirt off of my fur. I sat down by the door of the cabin and watched the girl sitting at the desk. She was staring at another rune at her feet. I lifted a foot up and scratched at the screen and the girl jumped up. She cautiously walked over to the door and opened it. I scampered inside, slipping on the floor as I ran. I smelled food and wandered over to the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a large food bowl. I skittered over and looked at the girl. She went to get me food. All of a sudden, the other rune approached me. My head turned and I caught sight of a large ugly scar across his face. It startled me and I jumped at him. Before I could apologize however, he bolted away.
~ ~ ~
I stared at the large squirming bugs in the food dish. Did she really expect me to eat those? I listened carefully and picked out the scurrying of a rabbit outside. 'yum' i thought. I dashed to the door and waited for her to open it. Once she did I flew out and attacked the rabbit. It was small but weak and easy to take out. I picked it up with my teeth and brought it back into the house before devouring it. The girl stared at me and I panicked. My instincts told me to hide so I dashed under the sofa.
~ ~ ~
She tried to coax me out for a little while but eventually gave up and went to bed.
When I was sure she was asleep I crept out from the shadows and walked over to her computer. A writer! She was a writer! I had always wanted her bearer to be a writer. Someone I could help through writers block and share my ideas with. I curled up on the desk chair and fell asleep with a smile on my face.
~ ~ ~
I let out a scream of terror as the girl shoved me into the crate. I wanted to stay there! I didn't want to leave! She locked the door of the crate and strapped it to her bicycle. I fought the cage the entire way to the bad mans house. I saw the door open and I began to cower at the back of the crate. The mean man took it and closed the door. He opened the latch and pulled me out. He threw me against the wall and screamed at me for running away. I was really scared but he eventually left. The second he was out of sight, I bolted. I squeezed through the small, open window and flew away. I just needed to leave.
~ ~ ~
It took me three whole days before I found the girls cabin but I finally did and I plopped down in front of the door. I scratched and she let me in. I looked at the girl as she stared at me. It was then that I felt the spark inside me. I braced myself for the shock. I had found myself the perfect bearer. I was finally in the right place.

Bearer's Name
Jennifer
Birthday
April 26, 1991
Job
Jennifer is a writer. She writes fantasy, science fiction and books about her own adventures with her runes
Personality
Jennifer is generally shy and introverted. She is like both Electro and Bailey. This is what helped her bond with them.
Last edited by zugzwang. on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 9 times in total.
zug·zwang
/ˈzəgˌzwaNG/
Noun

A situation in which the obligation
to make a move in one's turn is a serious, often decisive, disadvantage: "black is in zugzwang".

_________________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImage
zugzwang.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHiccup » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 am

Owner Name:
Amaranthyne
[ Call me Amara for short. ]

Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her:
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mulder » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:42 am

Owner Name:
    "The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else,
    and that make you
    unique."
    - Walt Disney

Rufioh Nitram
    Name:
    Kansas
    I've decided to name him after a band whose songs
    are a constant source of muse to me.

Personality:
    Kan is completely and totally scatterbrained.

Any Quirks:
    Other:
    x
Last edited by mulder on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beewings » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:38 am

Name:
Meda (Native American-Prophetess)

Owner Name:
Beewings

Personality:

Serious
She is not one to joke around often. If something needs to be done, she's going to get it done right then and there, but only when something needs to be done however. No dilly-dallying for this little rune! Although she can be serious this doesn't meant that she is constantly a serious rune. Yes she can be serious, like say when she needs to get done or when she needs to be serious so no one gets hurt, but no one ever said that she was constantly a drill sergeant either.

Affable
Friendly, warm, and welcoming, Meda is quite the social butterfly. She loves to make friends and meet new runes and people. Her favorite thing is probably meeting new people everyday and having lots of friends in her life. She is always welcoming and kind to people, animals, and runes alike and can make friends with just about any living creature.

?Ponder ¿
Meda is a thinker, her mind is never quiet and she always has a new idea to try. She can almost always think of a better way or an easier solution to generally anything. Most of the time she is thinking even when she is focused on something else. Her head is in the clouds with new ideas, thoughts and visions that she constantly has.

§Honest§
Not once has she told a lie to anyone, or admitted she has. She will say the truth of her opinion on almost anything you ask her, even if the truth hurts. It's not like she tries to be mean on purpose, but she feels that the truth will hurt less than a lie will in the long run. Not that, that is always true but she never means any true harm to anyone when she is, brutally honest.

Why do you wish to have her:
What drew me to her were the charming colors of this little rune and that look in her eyes. She has such an interesting color to her and that striking blue details on her wings and face just pulled me in for a closer look. As I looked at her more I felt more drawn to her and I couldn't help but try for this little girl. Her overall appearance was kind of regal but cute and cuddly too which seemed to invite me to try for her. The story about her type of rune was what really got me. Her abilities are extremely intriguing and are just captivating for me and I just have to at least try to be able to own her with all the amazing things about her that are so fascinating to me.

Where will you keep her:
Meda has a spot in my character thread reserved and waiting for her as well as my signature. I also plan to do some animations of her, along with more artwork, since she has given me a muse for animating her now.

Quirks:

Meda has a bit of an odd interest, she loves dream catchers.
She is greatly intrigued by the objects and the legend of what they are said to be able to do.
She makes dream catchers and hangs then around her nest and believe that they not only
catch bad dreams and bring the goods one to you, but that they also catch ideas.

Another little quirk Meda has is that she loves balloons!
Even though she usually pops them with her claws,
she loves to play and roll around with them.

The last little quirk that Meda has, if you haven't noticed it already,
is that she is obsessed with the color purple. She'll take anything that is any shade of purple and
hoard it in or around her nest. I haven't really figured out why she loves purple things so much but
all I know is that she steals all of the purple things she can, and you're not getting them back.

ImageImage

Other:

Meda's first balloon encounter
Meda wrote:~ I was flying around a small town that day and I had chosen a nice roof top over looking the streets below. In the warm afternoon sun I lazily surveyed the streets with mild interest. I was starting to doze off when something bright red flew up and rammed its body right into mine. Stunned I was knocked backwards. Recovering quickly I searched for my attacker, puffed up with irritation of being caught off guard. I finally spotted the culprit as it fled higher into the sky. Growling quietly I took to the sky in chase of the rude thing, what ever the strange, pudgy thing was. It was surprisingly fast for something so large and I flew hard to catch up with it. When I did I tried to stop it by grabbing it with my talons but its skin was slick and my paws only bumped into and slid off. It rammed me again, probably thinking that I was attacking it, and continued it's escape. I was ready and caught up quickly again and this time I tried flying along side it, although the angle it flew made it quite difficult, and gave a neutral chirp to it. The thing ignored me so I flew above it to block it in hopes I could finally confront it. Yet it flew right into me again and got past me, knocking me to the side. I finally got fed up and flew up and snatched the thing's stubby tail and dragged it down to the roof. I set it down but it just tried to get away again so I wedged its tail in a crack on the roof. Upon closer inspection I discovered that this wasn't an animal, it was a human thing. Now curious of the human thing I circled it and I found that it was rather boring. I was puzzled by the purpose of the strange human object so I touched it with a wing. It swayed back and forth, I tried it again and again yet nothing happened. Then it escaped and started to fly away again. I pounced on it and clung onto it with my wings and we fell to the roof. It bounced off and I was spun around till we bounced again. I gave an excited chirp and rode it till we finally stopped. Letting it go one more I leapt onto it with all my weight and I rolled once and stopped myself. I playfully nibbled at it and a sudden earsplitting noise broke the silence. I was frozen in place, my mouth was still open and my wings still stretched out. I had found myself staring at nothing but the roof. Getting up I stared in confusion. I spent the rest of the day trying to figure what happened.

When I first found Meda
Meda wrote: ~ When I first encountered Meda I was taking a walk along the streets after becoming frustrated that I wanted to draw but couldn't think of anything to draw. I needed some space and time to let my mind wander. The streets were unusually quiet with hardly anyone around as night slowly turned the town dark. I walked along and listened to the sounds of everything growing quiet and closed my eyes for a second to enjoy the peace. Then an unusual sound made me open my eyes and stop to look around. It almost sounded like my rune Meyve, although she was happily flying around her orchard, so I assumed that it was another rune. I curiously searched the streets as the rune called again and again until I finally reached the end of the street and the path that lead into a small woodland area. I stopped and wondered weather I should venture into their spooky depth. Seeing as the light was fading quickly I had to give up the chase and as I turned a stirring in the bushes made me whip around. It wasn't uncommon to see coyotes and foxes near the edge of the city and although they were small most of them turn hostile when confronting a human.
I searched in the dimness of the night to find two yellow eyes peering at me from a the bush. I never got a good look because I hurried back to the comfort of a street light before taking another look only to find that the eyes had vanished. I sighed in and started my trek back to my house. I wondered about the glowing, yellow eyes I had seen but put it out of my mind. I stared down the streetlights as they turned on like beacons to lead me home. It was only when I had been walking for a few minutes that I happened to look up and see a pair of glowing eyes staring intently back down at me. I had been caught off guard and jumped away with gasp of fear. However I was right back under looking for the eyes again, but yet again they evaded me. Frowning with disappointment, I started walking again only to stop and look back at the sound of talons on the concrete. I only caught a glimpse of purple feathers as they dashed into a shadow. I went over to try and find the thing, which I now suspected to be the rune I heard, yet again finding nothing. I stared into the darkness willing the dragon to show itself. As I stood and stared I suddenly felt as though there was a presence behind me. My skin crawled with unease as my mind conjured monsters and demons that could only lurk in nightmares. I turned quickly to face my imaginary monster.
Only when I did so I found no monster or ghoul, but only a face full of feathers. I stepped back quickly and put my hands up to push the feathery thing out of my face. Once I opened my eyes I was met with a smiling rune that hovered in front of me. Her yellow eyes were much less frightening when I saw that they were actually a magenta and yellow. My first impression was being impressed that she could hover so silently. My next was how friendly she was as she made reassuring and joyful chirps, hoots and twitters. She landed on my shoulder and made herself comfortable by snuggling up to me face. I instinctively reached up to give her a light scratch behind her horn, just like Meyve liked. After a series of hoots requesting more, and making no move to leave her perch, I decided to take her to my house.
Once we were in the light of my living room, and she was settled on a new perch that was my couch, I inspected her to figure out what type of rune she was. Though I noted all of her markings, darker fur around her neck and on her belly, light blue markings on her wings, horns and face, I couldn't but together what breed she was. I stood ridged with thought while she was relaxed as she hopped around the room and investigated the papers on my coffee table. I moved closer to see what she had found. Peering over her shoulder I saw it was my sloppy sketches that caused me to feel frustration just looking at them. She seemed to sense this and looked up at me and eyed the couch, nudging her head in the direction of it. I sat down and leaned forward, thinking that she was going to show me what her breed did. Instead she seemed to stare into my eyes, I felt a but uncomfortable with this and looked away a few times, finding that I only looked straight back into them. I saw her fur start to rise and then found that all my muscles had gone ridged. I felt as though I was pulled straight into her eyes, right through the pupil until I was lost in the complete darkness. My body felt weightless and limp but my mind was tense as it was bombarded with images, sights, smells, and sensations that were full of emotions and separate thoughts. It felt overwhelming yet not enough. I felt like my whole body was being shocked, the kind of feeling when someone shocks you with a static touch after dragging their feet on carpet. Then a flash of red I was thrown out of the trance with a stab of what felt like physical pain.
I blinked rapidly, my vision blurry and my head so light I swayed where I sat. The rune seemed to have felt the same thing, falling onto her back with her wings laid out. It was almost funny that we had been almost literally knocked back after, what ever that was. But it didn't last long as my hand hurt badly. I looked down to see that I was digging my nails into my palm and had caused myself to bleed. The rune had noticed this too and seemed distressed about it. I could only look at the purple rune as she ruffled her feathers over my hand.
"Did you, do that?" I asked the strange rune and she was still and looked at me and simply nodded. I tried to get my mind around the fact that the owl sized rune dragon was capable of that.
"Was that your, full; power? I asked, unsure of how to word it. She blinked once and shook her head, glancing down at my bleeding hand and giving a half-hearted smile. I looked at my cuts again,
"It's alright, I'll be fine. You didn't mean to that happen anyway." I said as I got up to doctor the wounds. When I came back I found her curled up on my couch and smiled. This was a special little rune and I intended to research more about her in the morning, but for now she was going to stay with me and Meyve.

Meda and Meyve meet.
Meda wrote:~ After a week of having Meda, what I decided to call the new rune dragon, staying with me and being allowed to leave when she pleased to, I thought it would be the right time for Meyve to meet her. I was a bit worried that Meyve would be unhappy with another rune in the house after being and 'only child' for so long. But with Meda's amazingly friendly personality I thought that it couldn't go too badly. Meyve hadn't been home in that week because it was harvest season for her orchard of Harlequin fruits and I could only guess that she was standing guard all week. I knew that she would come to my house to rest up in peace and then return to her nest with regular visits to me. Although my newest rune seemed to enjoy staying with me all day but head out to town at dusk and return at dawn. They might be able to get along, if it turns out they dislike each other, since they have different schedules and wont see each other often. I thought as I walked out into my living room with a piece of toast in hand.
It was a beautiful morning and Meda had already been let in and was now happily curled up in her favorite spot, right in the middle of the couch. I smiled and went over to the window and looked out, I had a nice view of the forest that lead down to Meyve's orchard, but Meyve was nowhere in sight. I felt a quite anxious to introduce the two, Meyve being the smaller one of the two which could make her intimidated. I let out a breath, it can't go horribly wrong, I told myself, give Meyve some credit.As if on cue Meyve appeared on the horizon and I hurried over to Meda, my heart racing in my chest. I gently prodded her awake and in response she yawned in my face and covered her face with a wing.
"Oh, come on Meda. I have a special rune for you to meet, she's my rune." I said and went over to open the window. Meda groaned and got up and yawned again before fixing her feathers. As Meyve neared I got even more nervous, how would this go down?

Meyve
I flew wearily to my human's window. This harvest season seemed longer then the last one and I was already tired without having flown so far. I landed clumsily on the window ceil and was greeted by my owner. She smiled and offered her arm so I could climb onto it and I accepted it with a grateful chirp. She seemed nervous and jittery and I could feel something was different.
"Ok, Meyve," she said, "we have a new guest. This is Meda," and she turned revealing an owl sized, purple rune sitting casually on the couch. I puffed out my feathers as we stared each other down,
"Meda will be staying with us for as long as she choses to, ok Meyve?" My owner said, giving me a stern look. I hopped from her arm onto the back of the couch, putting myself above the new rune dragon. I inspected her, she was bigger than me and had some light blue markings and she kept her eyes on me since the moment I arrived, constantly smiling. I hopped down onto the cushion and cautiously moved closer.
"Hello, so you're Meda?" I hooted. She nodded happily,
"Yes and hello Meyve! I've heard a lot about you from your owner!" Meda twittered joyfully. I looked her up and down, feeling a bit skeptical of this strange rune.
"And what kind of rune are you?" I asked straightening myself up.
"Oh, i'm a Dream Spark Rune! You see I help people have great ideas and give them some sort of inspiration!" She chattered on. I nodded. She didn't seem that bad, she was very friendly and seemed easy to get along with. I had to admit, she was quite likeable.

Meda
I was more than astatic to meet another dragon, and although Meyve seemed quite weary of me at first I could tell she was warming up. When she started forward I was so excited that I moved forward too and I almost bumped into her. She flicked her wings and flinched back in surprise, I chirped an apology and let her come up to me on her own. After many lonely days in this town I now had another rune dragon to interact with! She circled and curiously and when she passed I felt my smile get bigger, she was defiantly getting used to me! Once she had looked me over she stopped in front of me again, I could feel my electricity buzzing through my wings. She was petite, even though we were roughly the same general size, and compact; the perfect makings of an agile flyer.
"Do you like to fly?" I asked, almost already knowing the answer. She gave me a look of surprise and as I looked into her eyes a felt a tiny spark; she felt the same, almost static, energy I felt now.

I looked hopefully at the two of them as they went quiet. I felt like the tension was crackling through the air like electricity as neither of them moved. Then Meyve leapt into the air and flew over Meda, reaching out with her talons as if to grab her but swerved quickly away. Meda followed and they flew and dodged each other. I felt a stab of horror for a second then relief, I had first though that they were fighting but they were just playing. My relief was short lived, Meyve swerved right into a picture frame as she dodged Meda and sent it crashing to the floor. I gasped and watched as they continued to chaotically chase and dodge, leaving a trail of objects knocked over, thrown to the ground or shattered upon impact in their path. I started to chase after them, trying to stop their chaotic play session as they trashed the room, unknowingly, in their gleeful chase after one another, wreaking almost everything in the room. Once they finally stopped, after a lot of scolding and chasing, they were perched happily in the kitchen. Both were panting from the rough housing and they seemed to enjoy each other. Although I was happy they got along, it was established that neither of them were to have another demolition derby inside my house seeing that I spent the rest of the day sweeping broken glass and debris from the floor, couch and shelves.

Meda Daydreaming

Meda wrote:
I've always had an active imagination so it's easy to start daydreaming especially when I can lose myself in my own mind. One of the most vivid daydream I had was definitely one of the best I've ever had. I was happily perched on a street lamp as another scorching summer day turned into a comfortable summer night. I was never one for the heat, or day time for that matter, so I stayed inside and slept in the comfort of air conditioning while everything outside burned in the horrid heat. Anyway, I had planned to go in search of someone to 'spark' with for the night, and give a little inspiration, but even in the light of the moon it was still too hot to fly around. I watched the empty streets and found them to be boring to look at, so I looked up into the sky at the stars as they gently flickered. I let my mind go empty as I watched the night sky. I slipped into a feeling of floating as the sky transformed itself. I watched in awe as galaxies and beautifully colored things started to light the sky with amazing magnificence. I can't even describe with words the feeling and sight of what I had seen. With such brilliance seeming to be so close I flew from up into the dazzling sky. Suddenly I was in the sky, flying past galaxies, nebulas and planets with rings of glowing rocks and dust. I came so close to one ring that my wing knocked into some of the rocks spinning into nowhere. I felt surrounded in the many lights and extraordinary sights. It was like no other feeling, and as a comet shot over my head I felt as if I was falling. Wait, I blinked quickly as I realized that I was falling. I flailed my wings, attempting to catch myself before I hit the ground and I only managed to do so. Finding a less precarious perch, I thought about my daydream and how real it had felt.

Animations:

ImageImageImageImage

Meda wrote:
    Being alone
    Being sad
    Seeing people sad
    Being unable to inspire people
    Being hurt
    People mad at each other
    Fighting

Balloons
    Dream catchers
    Meeting people
    Making friends
    Helping people
    Watching people get inspired
    Artwork of any kind
    People
    Animals
    Night time
    The moon
    Stars
    Smiling
    Flying
    Things that light up
    Peace

Last edited by Beewings on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 am, edited 26 times in total.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѕєяαƒιηα- мαɢє αη∂ мєηтσя тσ кιуσкσ

Postby Kirbylover901 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 am

Dropping out for now, making stuff for this is too stressful. >.>
Might drop back in later, but if I don't, I wish that the winner wouldn't use my art. ^^
Last edited by Kirbylover901 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 12 times in total.
"Do you remember when Staff Litter month
was in November? ...I do."

Vanilli invites you to check out Fox-n-Key!

Sirius suggests you visit one of the other
websites I'm on by clicking on the links below!

Flight Rising

Kirbylover901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akaneko » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 am

WIP

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Akanesiu

Name:

male

Personality:

So answer for that is a bit long.
I remember, when I joined CS. For first I was here just for adopting pets, but then I saw forum, oekaki; I started to write on forum and draw here. In those days the most popular user-made adoptable centre was in particular.. rune dragons~ I was enchanted by the beauty of amazing designs, colours and styles of those tiny dragons. I wanted to adopt one, but I was bad at english, and I didn't know how to use oekaki (oh my xD) ~ There was a time, when I just stoped looking for new ones for adopt, I just thinked that I don't have chances with my poor skills.
And today I saw him. I just thought: "thats my chance". I was waiting whole year and now I'm ready~ This special rune dragon for 1 year anniversary .. that is awesome! : D There are many things that i like in him. For first - colour and design! I like his delicate colours, and blue markings! - they tottally reminds me of Iki's markings (Iki is white wolf spirit, character from OFF-WHITE, beautyful web comic~) I love them <3 (so smexy~) But cooler than his beautyful markings is his fluffy body and tail *D* I must hug him. Once again. Ohhh, so fluffy <33
I just can't wait to make tones of art of him ;w; oh so fluffeh, so cute, so beautyful <33 I really want to create a unique character from him ~ so gorgeous and amazing~!

I think that I'll keep him in my sig and in my characters thread. For first I would put him in my sig, 'cause I would be proud of him! <3 He could sit between my Livla Pam's c: And for second... unfortunately my characters page is under construction, but I''ll make it better soon ~ Cute char like him would looks nice between my babies (characters xD) ~

Any Quirks:

Other:

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hi!~ I'm Akanesiu :>
You can see my first WME and Kia below ~
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Yesterday is history ~ today is a gift ~ tommorow is a mystery

◢◤

Akaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose; » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 am

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
Personality:
Any Quirks:
Other:

marking. she's a beauty jen <3
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:48 pm

This Rune is beautiful. I have always wanted one, but I do not think I could use this one enough or put a ton of effort into my form. Good luck to you all, but I won't be entering.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups