Re: betsy's winding corn maze! -- day 7

Postby fawn- » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:05 pm

username -- fawn-
    buttermilk w/ link -- Elle
    day -- 7
    choice -- right
    prompt (200 words min.) --
    Elle could hear the faint sounds of the market, she must be close to the end! She made one last turn and saw the path was open. Betsy was standing there smiling with a basket of confetti. Elle pranced towards the exit, confident she was the first one out. Even though it took her longer than she expected, she had fun in the maze. She thanked Betsy one more time as she emerged out of the corn and wandered back to the market. “Congrats! You solved the maze! See you next time!” Betsy called as she threw some confetti into the air. It was the last day, the week at the market had gone by fast! She watched as booths were packed away, the remaining toys were given to youngsters and the rides were on their final circuits. Elle wasn’t sure she would have even gone to the market if her herd mates hadn’t convinced her to join. But she was glad she did. Everybody was friendly and having a good time, the snacks were delicious, and Elle even made some new friends. She met up with the herd and they compiled their seeds to count. They were excited to trade them in for prizes and Elle found herself already looking forward to the next year at the farmer’s market.
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: betsy's winding corn maze! -- day 5

Postby Venatici » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:01 pm

username -- Morghettio
      buttermilk w/ link -- The Holy Trinity
      day -- 7
      choice --=
      Left - It’s the last day! Did your buttermilk enjoy their time at the market?
      The end of the maze... the end of all of Betsy's hard work! This meant the farmers market was really coming to a close, so much quicker than Morgan expected...
      The last day - it was super hectic, and Morgan went around a doing a lot during his time here at the farmer's market! As he was making his way out of the wonderful corn maze, he recollected on how much fun he had. Not only did he get to meet new people, but it was good to get Wulfe out of the house, too- even if he started to eat all the duck food when they had been trying to figure out where the duck was. All in all, he had a good time! It was enjoyable, and he got a bunch of neat little trinkets and goodies from various booths! He especially looked towards bringing his little plant home, even though Sorrel refused to tell him what his plant even was. Regardless, everything had relatively gone smoothly for him, and he made friends that he now is going to try and keep contact with! The farmers market was a good event for Morgan, and if he could he would definitely come back!
      [ 203 / 200 words ]
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:38 pm

username -- honeybunchesofoats
    buttermilk w/ link -- Alberon
    day -- 7
    choice -- right

As Alberon made her final decision, she saw the exit of the maze appear before her. She sighed in relief, glad she made it out despite her indecisiveness that she surely thought was going to get her lost. Admittedly, Alberon was sad to see the farmer's market come and go. She was passing by on her journey but she wound up staying and learning a lot about herself. After leaving the farm, she hadn't really let herself reflect on how she felt about her past. Healing took time, especially when the wounds were mental and emotional, but addressing them here made her come to terms with the fact that she was changing as a person.

She was no longer the stuck young girl, lost in her own mind and unable to claw her way out. While being around people was still hard for her to handle, she was taking baby steps to interact with them, teaching herself that relying on them was ok and friendship didn't have to be bound in mistrust. She had started to learn to come to peace with herself and through the market, she also started allowing herself to be proud of accomplishing that. She still might be indecisive and she'll always struggle with herself but she's moving forward and taking care of herself. She feels confident that eventually, while she continues to learn more about herself, that she'll be comfortable with who she is because, in the end, she's the most important person in her life.
(251)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:08 pm

username -- Yodel
    buttermilk w/ link -- Skylar
    day -- 7
    choice -- Right
    Skylar arrived at the next intersection, "Really, I'm not out yet??" She stared down the three paths, they all looked nearly identical. Tall rows of corn on either side, hay-covered dirt path, Betsy nowhere to be found, no identifying features, and nothing to tell the three paths apart.

Well, that was until she, while trying to figure out how to choose a path, heard muffled voices coming from the right. Her dark ears perked up. They weren't any voices that she could recognize, but there were a lot of them. As she listened more she began to hear carnival music. That must be the way out! Without a second thought, she dashed down the path to her right until she reached the exit.

She looked around, while it had only been a couple of hours, it felt like she had been in that maze for days. It was nice to be out in an open space again. After readjusting to her surroundings, she noticed that there were cows crowding around Betsy who was giving out prizes to the cows who made it out of the maze. Of course, she trotted on over to collect her reward.

After leaving the maze behind, Skylar began to reflect on her time at the market. It was closing tomorrow after all. She had actually enjoyed herself while the market was in town, it gave her something to do daily and she never found herself bored or without something to do. While she didn't meet a lot of new faces, which she preferred, there were some characters that had kind of grown on her. Surprisingly, she had oddly come to enjoy Azi's questions towards the end of the week, and, while she would never say it out loud, was appreciative of Betsy's hard work putting together a corn maze for everyone to enjoy. The corn maze had been Skye's favourite part of the whole market.

The market hadn't been super over the top fun for Skylar, but she did find herself a little sad when it came to the last couple days before the market would pack up for the year. She had enjoyed herself while taking part in the activities, and hoped that the market would return next year.
    (375 words)
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:10 am

username -- Northstar.
    buttermilk w/ link -- Nalu
    day -- 7
    choice -- left

Nalu wanders towards the left final turn, fingers grazing along familiar corn stalks.  There's nothing that stands out. Nothing remarkable about this path, nothing that would have drawn her eyes, but suddenly the corn row manifests into an exit.  Nalu grins - of course she'd found it! She never doubted it! The sky is so blue free from the maze, no longer surrounded by green fields

She's feels like she had been walking in that corn maze forever! Truthfully, Nalu wouldn't have minded getting lost - it's all about the adventure anyway! Hey' maybe some bovines are lost? She hopes fervently Betsy did a headcount before hand or Nalu will be the first one to volunteer to go Buttermilk searching.

She passes the others who have escaped the maze, looking for her friend.

"Lucky!"

A blue speckled bovine startles and then smiles.

"Nalu! Wasn't the maze so much fun? I never thought I'd make it out of there! Can you believe the farmer's market is finally over?" the former starfish buttermilk crows.

"Yeah, it was fun while it lasted! Hey, maybe they'll have another one next year! Race you to the market?"

"I call dibs on the last strawberries!" And they take off into the distance to harass Farmer Scrooge over his remaining produce.

Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: betsy's winding corn maze! -- day 6

Postby bluex » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:18 am

username -- bluex
    buttermilk w/ link -- Rhea
    day -- 7

choice -- left
    prompt (200 words min.) -- Rhea turned into the next intersection, sighing when she realised she wasn't at the end yet. However, she did hear the buzz of a distant crowd, the quiet hum of distant music. Rhea felt her heart swell, she was so excited to get out! She turned around and looked back at the path she just came from, smiling. She was grateful for all the memories that this labyrinth had given her. Though she hadn't spent much time anywhere else in the market, she was appreciative of the time of reflection the past week had given her. She'd miss the quiet of the maze, the silence only broken by the rustling of leaves and her own heartbeat. She had a slow pace as she started winding around the paths nearing the exit. Her mind was filled with thoughts on the last seven days, and her smile was starting to hurt her face. Even though it was just a small feat, Rhea couldn't help but be filled with pride. She closed her eyes and sat in the perfect silence for the last time, before turning the final corner. Seeing the open blue sky without the barrier of the corn stalks for the first time in what felt like years was such a relief, and her eyes scanned across the slowly emptying market. She didn't look back, but she murmured a silent thank you to Betsy as she walked away, grateful for the good times.
    (242 words)
bluex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:32 am

username -- Namida_☾
    buttermilk w/ link -- Jesse
    day -- 7
    choice -- left
      Jesse was able to hear the farmers market in the distance. It was the last day of her trip and of the wonderful time she had on the farmers market. Sadly, she looked back at the path where she had come from and smiled as she thought about the time she spend on the farmers market and in this maze. This corn maze had been so much fun, just like the whole market. She had met a lot of other cows at all the fun booths and heard from so many good experiences from others and met so many new cows and made new friends, who she hoped would still stay in touch with her. The past couple days were just really fun and she herself, had a really good experience too. She loved the farmers market so much, especially Betsy's Corn Maze. It was a lot of fun to just walk around, meet new people and just enjoy her time there. And Betsy was really nice too, just like everyone else. Jesse would miss her, when she got back home, but was glad that she had went there and was already excited to hear about what had happened to the other members of her herd.
      206 words
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: betsy's winding corn maze! -- done!

Postby Areater » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:42 am

betsy stood at the end of the maze, cheering every buttermilk that walked out. “congratulations, you made it out!” she cheered. after a while, she went into the maze and shooed the buttermilks who had gotten a little lost towards the exit. “thank you so much for participating in my corn maze, y’all! hopefully i’ll see you next year. and to those who got out on their own, there might be a special surprise for a few of ya!”

please let me know asap if i missed you, especially on daily participation! <3
    everyone who participated in day 7 got 6 sunflower seeds --
    DarkestWerewolf
    ptarmigan
    Cactologist
    BadgerBuddies
    ♔Voltaire♔
    acadicus
    Desmond
    Ravendarus
    knickknacks
    Pufferheart
    mtuan,
    paopu
    Bluebird-
    ceance
    Winter Shores
    fawn-
    Morghettio
    honeybunchesofoats
    Yodel
    Northstar.
    bluex
    Namida_☾

all of these users participated every day! congrats! check out the feed store for more information on daily participation!
    ceance
    Ravendarus
    ptarmigan
    ♔Voltaire♔
    BadgerBuddies
    acadicus
    knickknacks
    Morghettio
    Winter Shores
    DarkestWerewolf
    bluex
    Northstar.