Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby cambion » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:45 pm

ayasha;; wrote:
    Username:
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Sombra
    A (cs safe) slang word & definition: slang - short language
    RP:Sombra zeroed in on what definitely had to be the creepiest house on the block, with eerie scratches on it and glowing red lights. "This should be fun." She snickered and walked to the house. She was at the door when she noticed the glowing eyes under the catflap. She was staring at them when a voice called out from behind her. Sombra froze and quickly spun around to see a babu in a demon costume. She sighed in annoyance, at herself for spooking so easily and the babu for scaring her. When the babu drawled that she could win some loot, she grinned in anticipation of the prize. "Trick or treat." She said.

"Hey, if you chicken out it's more fun for me. But your costume's cool. Not as cool as mine, but still." He throws a Ring Pop in the basket.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
Day 3: Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?: He didn't have the guts! (Sanssssssss)Image
RP: Feeling extremely brave at this time of night, I approached an especially spooky house with red and black themed decorations. Heading up the sidewalk, I cautiously went around a puddle of a red substance similar to fruit punch and headed up to the door. With my candy basket in paw, I reached up and knocked on the door.

Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Username: 9TailedFox
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Miko
    A (cs safe) one line roast/burn:
    If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world.
    RP: Miko gives him a confused look and then her eyes begin to sparkle.
    "Demands!? Oh~ like selling my soul or collecting sacrifices!? That sound so fun!" She also gets candy at the end so it was pretty much a win-win situation for her, she really hoped she could collect sacrifices, but selling her soul sounds interesting too. "Maybe you could become my Butler then I give you my soul after I complete my unfinished business, like in Black Butler! That would be amazing".
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Username:
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Just meee
Day 4: Tricks or treats? Treats! Who doesn't love treats?
RP: Well, with an invitation like that it would be rude to not enter. I followed Jesper inside and decided to follow him around. A party is something interesting and it just might make this night more fun than it already is.

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:45 am

LadyChinaAru wrote:Username: LadyChinaAru
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
Day 3: Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?: he had no Body to dance with.
RP: Lilth was very memorized but the decorating of the house, the fog seemed to
only enhance the look and feel of it. she walked up looking at the door and it's many candles.
she slowly reach out and knock on the door bag ready to say trick or treat once the door opens..

Adira opened the door and looked you up and down as if contemplating something. She seemed to have gotten an idea and said, "One second" before closing the door. You waited a tiny bit and she came out with a bottle filled with a mysterious orange liquid and a magenta bow tied around the neck. "I figured I'd get something a little special for you. Happy Halloween!~" She explained, though not really... What did that do?

You won an orange potion!

T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider wrote:Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
Day 3: Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?: He didn't have the guts! (Sanssssssss)Image
RP: Feeling extremely brave at this time of night, I approached an especially spooky house with red and black themed decorations. Heading up the sidewalk, I cautiously went around a puddle of a red substance similar to fruit punch and headed up to the door. With my candy basket in paw, I reached up and knocked on the door.

The door opened revealing a Babusagi dressed as a demoness. She smiled though you couldn't tell if it was genuine, it was more of a smirk as always. She held up her paw and closed the door. You guess she wanted you to wait. You did and she came out with a bottle of a dark red liquid. Similar to what was splattered everywhere around this house, but darker. Did this bottle have cracks? "Take it from me, you're going to want to dump this on someone's head rather than drink it." She informed than closed the door. You eyed the bottle suspiciously.

You won fake blood!
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:09 am

Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Maureen
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice?: yes!
RP: All the bat decorations reminded Maureen of one of the caves she had visited. It hadn’t been cramped or damp like the girl had very much feared, but rather spacious and beautiful once you made your way inside. While she probably wouldn’t ever go again, she had already been brainstorming how one might live in a cave. But that was a train of thought for another day, for now the objective was candy! Maureen skipped up the drive unperturbed by the decorations, though the swinging bat had given her a little bit of a start. Upon reaching the door she gave a quiet knock and called, “Trick or Treat!”
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 am

Username: ~Soul~
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Primrose
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice?: Forever Yes!!

RP:
Primrose now being a little peeved about the trick she had received the other day rolled up her sleeves and marched her way up to the lavender with the bat on it. She ignored the dangling bats that hung from above and pushed some aside softly as to not cause any harm to the decoration. She took in a deep breath and knocked on the door three times with a strong and confident knocks and stood in the very same spot, not bothering to step back, away from the door. "Trick or Treat" she muttered.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:40 am

hazilnut wrote:Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Maureen
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice?: yes!
RP: All the bat decorations reminded Maureen of one of the caves she had visited. It hadn’t been cramped or damp like the girl had very much feared, but rather spacious and beautiful once you made your way inside. While she probably wouldn’t ever go again, she had already been brainstorming how one might live in a cave. But that was a train of thought for another day, for now the objective was candy! Maureen skipped up the drive unperturbed by the decorations, though the swinging bat had given her a little bit of a start. Upon reaching the door she gave a quiet knock and called, “Trick or Treat!”

The door opened and a babusagi dressed like a queen stepped out, smiling. Her fangs sparkled in the candlelight and glow of her boba. She looked at Maureen and giggled. "Well hello," she said happily. She reached behind her and then produced a bottle with a deep purple ribbon on it. "Here you are!"

You were given a Blueberry Potion!

~Soul~ wrote:

Username: ~Soul~
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Primrose
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice?: Forever Yes!!

RP:
Primrose now being a little peeved about the trick she had received the other day rolled up her sleeves and marched her way up to the lavender with the bat on it. She ignored the dangling bats that hung from above and pushed some aside softly as to not cause any harm to the decoration. She took in a deep breath and knocked on the door three times with a strong and confident knocks and stood in the very same spot, not bothering to step back, away from the door. "Trick or Treat" she muttered.

The door creaked open, the candles blew out, and glowing blue eyes peered through pure darkness at her. A dark voice sounds out. "Greed gets no reward," it warns. The eyes stare at her, unwavering until she's chased away by bats.

You were tricked! Please come back another day.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:48 am

Username: The Pumpkin Queen
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Arista
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? : Footsteps
RP:

Arista tugged at his costume, trying to readjust it as he made his way up the path to the inviting house. His dad was waiting at the end of the path but had said he should try to do this on his own. He adjusted his head wreath over his horns and feathers - he was going as the spirit of autumn - and stepped up onto the porch. After taking a deep breath he knocked quickly on the door.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am

Username: Nikolina
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Hanakiko
Yes or no to pumpkins/pumpkin spice? Yes!!
RP: Hanakiko was quite amazed by the many decorations. "I think they like bats." They thought to themselves, smiling. Walking carefully, avoiding the booby trap, they slowly came to the front door. Hanakiko stood on the welcome sign, and looked at the knocker. "Here goes.." They knocked three times, "Trick or treat!" they said loudly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me