My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Results

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:59 pm

weep not so ,, gently
Sorry this took so long you guys !! Holidays are always a mess and I've had some stuff going on as well but !! Hopefully this makes up for it a bit c:

First off I'm gonna give a shout out to all of our HMs !! There were so many beautiful forms finished forms for this Kalon that it's honestly breath taking and I had to go over all the forms multiple times :pray: These are listed in no particular order, mostly just as I pulled them up in tabs <3
feral., SilhouetteStallion, tremolite, nermal1999, Spirittai1, notwearingsocks, moondust405, Divantae, 76heart, S-Simplicity, rainichi

Next we have our RUs !! Now usually we only do one or two RUs for 00 competitions but I literally spent two hours staring at my laptop trying to narrow down which two I thought should get them and in the end for one reason or another I just could not for the life of me do that SO instead we have Four RUs for you guys :D honestly between story telling, concept, and just the emotions between each form i couldn't tell you an order for these guys, just that I absolutely loved all four of them and couldn't let that slid ladskjf
trans, qpple, ky-on, ✦ nemuri

And lastly of course we have our winner :D As always the pure amount of talent and work that goes into these characters is just ,,,, jaw dropping and this round is no different aaaaa
kyar

Thank you all for participating because this was honestly such a fun competition to see all the ideas for and I hope everyone got some good ideas for how they can be environmentally conscious !! you guys are amazing and i love seeing all the talent and love within the community <3
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1600 - Oil Spill

Postby 76heart » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:39 pm

ahhh huge congrats kyar! I read your form after finishing my entry and it’s really stuck with me since. your writing is lovely as always and the concept was really interesting and I so look forward to seeing your new darling around and what you do with them!

congratulations to the RUs trans, qpple, ky-on, and nemuri as well! the fact there’s four of you this year is so incredible and I’ll have to read your entries soon! the art I saw in them is so very gorgeous as well and I so can’t wait to see your runner ups <3333

thank you loads for the HM winners too, and congrats to the other HM winners! All the forms I saw were magnificent and the art was all stunning, it means so much that you felt mine was deserving of an HM among them <3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:51 pm

First off Big congrats to kyar. For winning such an amazing Kalon
This is incredibly one gorgeous girl and I can't wait to see what you do with her around the forums.

Secondly I just wanted to congratulate trans, qpple, KY-on, ✦ nemuri, on getting RUs I can't imagine how beautiful those will look and I can't wait to see so many beautiful kals around the Forums and the kalon community.

I'm not gonna lie I'm totally jelly of y'all lol.
But I'm also very thankful for such the opportunity.

Lastly I'd like to say thank you Ground ❌ Zero, for the HM I'm very grateful to have been given this and I'm really glad that you like my entire. I was a bit worried scene I took a unique turn on my entry by using songs to help tell my story but I'm glad that it was able to be enjoyed. I actually had gone through several ideas until I had a day or two left and that's when I managed to finish my writing.

Once again I just want to say thank you and congratulations to the rest of the HM winners and congrats to everyone!

I hope to have a nother chance at a nother amazing kalon like this one.
Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:56 pm

I didn't enter this time around lol, but I'm super happy for y'all! Congrats on the HMs and RUs, and congrats to Kyar for winning this beauty :)
Just have to say it's super nice that y'all are making 4 RUs, that's crazy haha - but ofc I'm not so surprised since a lot of people put their best foot forward in this comp and had amazing ideas!! <3
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:58 am

ahhh huge congrats to everyone, congrats kyar on winning this gorgeous kal!! can't wait to see to ru's :0 thank you for the HM!
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:24 am

wow thank you so much for the HM! i wasnt expecting anything like that! this made my day. congrats kyar, your form was beautiful. congrats to everyone who got RUs, and kudos to everyone, as i can tell everyone worked hard on their forms!
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:30 am

oh my goodness i think im genuinely still in shock?? even tho i found out last night?? never in my wildest dreams have i ever seen myself receiving an ru in a milestone comp,, i'm super grateful for this, so thank you wicc and anyone else who helped in the judging process !!! im so excited ;w;//

and ofc congrats to kyar on the big big win, trans/qpple/ky-on on the rus (cant wait to see what all of our rus look like..! oh man,,), and all of the hm winners! everyone did fantastic with the prompt given, and so many of the forms were just literal *chef's kiss*
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormowalf » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:12 pm

Congrats everyone! I had a ton of fun spending my time entering for this comp and I’m happy for all the winners C:
Congrats once again to Kyar, your story was absolutely amazing and it had me hooked from the beginning!
𝔸 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙

xxxxx 𝕒 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝕟𝕠𝕥
𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕎𝔼ℝ,
xxxxx𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤
ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔼ℕℂ𝔼

texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
kalons ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ TH
ImageImage
My name's Wren and I'm largely inactive on CS now rip
pfp credit ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ friendo!
texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Stormowalf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:21 am

First of all a HUGE congrats to all the HM and RU winners, you guys created some INCREDIBLE stories! I wish I could say I read every single one but I've been slowly working my way back through those that I didn't get a chance to read before the winners were announced - and there are some really, really wonderful stories, gorgeous imagery, and fabulous art pieces out there holy cow.

I haven't posted here until now because until now I think I've been... pretty well in shock? I've pulled up this contest page literally every day and just stared at her reference trying to get myself to believe that I actually own her - that this isn't just a dream?

Thank you SO much for this absolutely breathtaking kalon, the artist team behind the whole concept and design did such a fantastic job. All the elements together make for such a vivid and inspiring design and I'm just so so grateful that I actually get to take her home. I have a bad habit of falling into self-doubt and I'll admit almost right away after the contest closed I got so terrified I stopped reading other entries, felt awful about mine - and even stopped thinking about the contest altogether because I was so scared and felt so inadequate next to all these other amazing entries. So to come back and actually win?? My heart nearly burst the further down I scrolled and didn't see my name - I was terrified - but what an absolutely incredible surprise. I spent so much time developing this beginning to Nature's story - and I'm so excited to spend even more continuing the story from where my entry left off!

I also have to give a huge thanks to the artists who helped bring my ideas to life, dilly and tigressa both did such amazing artwork and were so wonderful to work with - I'd absolutely recommend commissioning either one of them if you ever get the chance, they are wonderful people and their talent is breathtaking. :)

I feel like I still haven't thoroughly expressed just how much this means to me, but I wanted to thank all of you who've said such sweet things about my entry and Wicced for choosing my form. I really really can't thank you all enough - your comments mean the world to me and I'm so blessed to be able to develop a kalon I've become so attached to over the last handful of months. I'm still in shock, probably will be for a while - but I'm so so grateful. Thank you SO much.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me