Re: JBD #736

Postby mothpaw » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Good luck everyone <33 Oh this bean is just soooo pretty! I love her so incredibly much *U* I've never won a JBD and this is defiantly my dream one <333333333
Last edited by mothpaw on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image.Image
─────────────────────────
.x...Image he/they . 🐺 . wren Image
l≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
l≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

──────────────
──────────────

『 adult . 💜 . certified silly goose 』
mothpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Aah I didn't pretty up my form, I hope that's okay Q v Q
Anyway, good luck everyone! c:
This ones a beaut!
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitsurugi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:58 pm

I hope its ok to say good luck! If not, i will delete this ^^'
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby X_x_COPY_x_X » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:03 am

i wish all you guys luck!
im trying again to get my first JBD. it dosent feel possible though because im not a good artist.
another good luck to everyone
ImageImageImage<--- click on my eggz plz!! XD

ImageImageImage
X_x_COPY_x_X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lost in time. » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Good luck to all! c;
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Image Image Image Image
lost in time.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joelle_grace » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:32 am

Good luck! :D
Joelle_grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarstars » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:13 am

Oh! Good luck to everyone! c: I'm so excited to see who wins!
sugarstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:29 am

Good luck! Im so nervous.I hope this little dream bean gets a great home! I have my fingers crossed.
Image Image

Image Image

Friends!
Bulletcorgi
Hevno
Kagetheshadow
statuettic
kiffel
Chocolate
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:30 am

GL! :3
Grr, the suspense! XD
I'm sure that splash has lots to do, though!
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #736 -- winner

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:20 am

We have a winner !

Congrats to Sable.! <3 Oh my goodness there were so many good forms you all made it very difficult! I and my helping judges all agreed that Sable's form suck out a bit among the rest. I adored the personality and the extra was cute as well. His name is unique, and matches the design too. Overall, wonderful job dear, take good care of Kohaku! <33

Unfortunately, there will be no runner ups. Sorry all; I know so many of you tried so hard, and I can't narrow it down to a select few more out of the rest. I hope you understand. And in the future, I hope JBDs come back as well, and you all will get a JBD of your own. <3

Sable. wrote:
Image.Image.Image.Image.Image

<< k o h a k u >>

chance is always powerful. let your hook always be cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be fish.

<< username >>---Hi there. My username is Sable.
I currently own four beans, and would love to bring Kohaku home as my fifth bean.

<< name >>---His name is Kohaku (from the Japanese Kōhaku (紅白)) meaning "red and white;" a term commonly used to refer to red & white koi. This boy resembles them, with his cream and reddish tones. He often receives nicknames related to fish (Fishy, Fish-boy, Fish-food.)

<< gender >>---Kohaku is a male, although he has been mistaken for a female with his quiet nature and pastel colour palette. He does get a little offended when someone thinks he is a female, but simply corrects them.

<< brief personality >> Kohaku may appear as a calm koi, but there is much more than meets the eye. He is a bean of routine and solitude. Each day starts with watching the sunrise and tending his koi and garden. Alone. He revels in peace and quiet, but does enjoy the company of others at times.He is very proud and can be tricked into doing some silly things to maintain his pride. Kohaku may be young, but he has learnt a lot from his parents and has moments of wisdom and cleverness. He cannot, no matter what, stand in front of a crowd and freezes up. He does have a bit of an attitude and can get into scraps over opinions, but generally he tries his best to stay out of trouble. He likes respect, and feeling like those around his are proud of him, or admire/look up to him. An only child, he sometimes misses basic social things, such as seeing when he's pushes his boundaries too far. He does have a soft side, mostly for small furry animals/koi fish, his plush fish and animated movies (his favourites are Studio Ghibli films like 'My Neighbour Totoro.') He likes being on his own, but would like to have a mate and children of his own to share his little world of ponds and plants with, some day in the future. No matter how snappy or rude he can get, he does try to fix his mistakes. Most times, anyway.

<< extra (getting to know Kohaku) >>
Favourite ice cream flavour? Colour? Song? Flower? Kohaku likes plain french vanilla ice cream, topped with fruits. He loves the colour periwinkle. Says he he no favourite song. He loves any kind of red or cream coloured orchid flower.

Who does he trust? Kohaku find it hard to fully trust anyone unless they are family he grew up with. He tends to only put his full trust in very close loved ones. He never seems to trust anyone before getting to know them and deeming them trustworthy. He is more likely to trust well-presented, polite beans quicker though.

Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl? Kohaku is an early bird, rising at dawn everyday to watch the sunrise, and have some peace before everyone else wakes up to watch his koi, tend his garden and enjoy a quiet breakfast.

Describe his relationship with his parents. Kohaku had a good relationship with his parents, they provided a supportive and nurturing environment, even if his father was away for work a lot. He was spoilt with treats and toys often, and he was eager to please them. He is still very close with his mother, but has a distant relationship with his father.

How vain is he? Kohaku does believe he is very handsome, but doesn't talk about himself all day long. He loves to be complimented on his looks and abilities though. Just a "You look nice." Can make him quite happy for the whole day.

╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets