Re: staff kalon | whole wheat bagel

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Congratulations everyone!♡

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: staff kalon | whole wheat bagel

Postby apprentice_ » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:46 pm

wild,,,feel like i forgot rus were a thing that can happen
    laughs tysm sat ! ! glad u enjoyed the opening bc that's as
    far as i got before i had no idea what i was doing

@ lyn s top calling me that, , ty u babe but ill end u
    @ qpple,,egg,,bb, , love u 2 thanks
    and @ kae n kit thank u both too im do the doki
    ( & thank u everyone else owocry )

i uhh read all the forms too long ago to remember a thing
    but ! there was a lot of good writing here, , congrats hm
    winners & kit n 76heart ! ♡

im chi | they/them | spicy & undead
──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the stray cats outside sound like ghosts rn

Postby ruse » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:29 pm

hhhhhhhhHHHH THANK U SM FOR THE HM SATURNUS!! im rlly happy you liked my form enough to do that, bc i enjoyed writing it (even tho it's a Mess). and im so psyched to see the rus tbh,,, your kals are always so lovely and i strongly love the Aesthetique of this one so im excited to see how you continue it in two more designs!!
    anyways i also read thru all the forms like rainichi, bc im a nosy person who luvs to read n i want to give a shoutout to some of my faves bc being positive n supportive is ALWAYS a sexy luk

✦ nemuri tbh. ive read over this form like three separate times bc i personally like it sm. u play w the idea of immortality and second-person pronouns and those are honestly two of my favorite things to write/read. and the way u phrased things, and used bbcode ,,,, i love when ppl do that bc it feels so confident in the good way, like ur unafraid, u know what story u want to tell. you know what sticks and what doesnt and not to sound like my old writing prof, but its rlly beautiful to witness someone so sure of their writing voice

76heart (ok to preface idk anything about tarots except that theyre in the arcana and asra's kinda hot) the first two lines are KILLER, they hooked me from the beginning. saturnus mentioned this i think? but the rhythm u have, it feels v focused, but narrow-minded and it works, especially w ziraphale's voice ─ i feel like i have a good grasp on his character already and the relationship between the devil and him, "The Devil could trick me all he'd like, but I'd trick him right back," GOD i love a powerful man! honestly if u ever write more i would love to read it, bc ziraphale's voice is addictive ngl. i think i said "i feel" a lot and thats bc i rlly do! i love writing that moves me bc art is supposed to make u feel u know and broski,, does this move me!
    in addition, im v sorry to hear about your cat passing; ik how hard it hits you, esp when theyve been there since such an early stage of your life. im rlly glad you have this disaster wheat man tm to take care of and write about while you deal w your loss, and this is a little overstepping the stranger boundary i guess, but i still hope you know that you are allowed to grieve as long as u need, and take care to remember the good memories as u do.

ruse im still so impressed that i rlly spent 1 hour on the coding but 6 hours on cutting down to fit the word limit, so shoutout to ME. it was truly one of the hardest things i had to do in 2019. +f

nierhend i love this idea u made, like theres a whole ceremony for the rise of a new vessel, and these halfway gods are celebrated as if theyre real gods, and its beautiful, but this is not the life tegun wants and i LOVE that line, "it is a sick god." it vaguely reminds me of the poppy war book in a good way bc that was one of my favorite reads of last year. i, honest to my addiction to splatoon 2, am absolutely enchanted by your story, how tegun will, equipped w his new powers and world, make a life for himself. and he rlly made a WHOLE new world. i ─! i cant believe that and i want to know more so bad and i am so happy ur getting an ru bc this idea is too good to see lay waste

sentimental_android i also love wess's voice,,, a tired man who listens exclusively to country music and has no intention of changing that, and will continue to masquerade the fact in exchange for some cash. and u rlly described teenagers as mosquito-like do u mind if i skskskskSKSKSKKS

foxxbreath bro ur idea,,, its definitely up there as one of the forms im gonna remember for a long time, bc theyve imprinted on me sm. i love that u give augur a power and then his opinion on it, which is vastly different from what one usually expects. his anxiety of mayhaps accidentally letting his loved ones suffer bc he saw and didnt do anything to prevent it, is deeply relatable and believable. i do not mean this in a bad way, but he reminds me of a reverse candace from phineas and ferb!! and i love the name augur yall mind if i :weary: :fist: it fits him. i love the soft, then rough, then soft again feel of it sm

rainichi im gonna sound cringey but w/e. its 5am i do what i want, but i always love ur concepts and seeing u crop up (get it. do u. get it) in the same comps as i do bc i barely do anything on cs, and i think we have similar taste? so its v fun to me. and ur voice is always so refreshing to me, bc it sounds like u know that writing can sometimes can be a chore to read, so u add Flavor to it. and how u chop up sentences thats ,, bro thats literally. how i type w friends n i love how casual that is, and seeing how u translate it to writing im so :weary: :Weary: :toolazytogotoemojipediatocopywearyemoji: ur writing is just. v stylistic and appealing to me, including how u take a simple idea and then make it entertaining and conceivable. saturnus's design powers and ur writing powers,,,, that kalon is gonna SLAP

Grey_Hoodie i pmed you once about ur form for a grammar-related mistake, but im still in the deep feelings about your form, so im gonna expand on it some more if u dont mind! i love how you structure ur sentences, its v descriptive and mature. and madigan being such a selfish hero,,,, i will never tire of the irony in his choice to keep the game going, and to call endangering the town, then saving it a game. and the name masked crimson,,,,, idk if u intended it, but i love how flat it feels in comparison to madigan's name

malaise ... 666 ;) ok but i LOVE HOW U WRITE LIKE A RLLY GOOD FANFICTION WRITER!!!!!!! its so fluid and pretty and im :((((((((( AAA i rlly want to put one of those lovecore memes or something on here. i wanted my form to work like urs does, like a mystery u have some of the pieces of but theyre all rlly useless pieces like some blue sky pieces in a pretty garden puzzle and urs is just so good i ... i want so badly to write this compliment well, or draw quotes from ur form but theres sm i want to pull out and point at and be like "look at how masterful this single sentence is," except im copying and pasting the whole of it bc i love the entire form sm and this is definitely gonna be one of those forms i think about while im daydreaming or something. i think im gonna reread it rn a fifth time see u later xoxo gossip gorl

ok good night n sorry for being embarassing on main!
TODAY, TODAY OPENS LIKE A WOUND,
───────────────────────────────────────────────

██████
██████
i'm ruse. i like games a lot lol.
adult + she/they pronouns ❤♪
icon: dupllo dA + sig: cpt-mini
─────────────────────
info: 01 abt 02 🌆 03 kalons
x
❤ミ

──────────────────── AND YOU ARE THERE.