Re: December 25th - Clydesdale Pine

Postby zero.two » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:39 pm

Username + ID: zero.two #743737
    Kalon Name: Spruce
    Prompt:
    As he walked into the room Christmas morning, Spruce couldn't help but feel excited. The room was decorated with lights, sweet-smelling candles, and a beautiful Christmas tree. He walked over to the brightly lit tree, his eyes catching on a beautifully wrapped gift finished with a shiny red bow.

He couldn't contain his excitement as he picked up the gift and gave it a slight shake. Spruce carefully pulled off the bow and unfolded the beautiful wrapping; a large smile spread across his face. He took a moment to appreciate the effort put into the gift before opening the box hidden inside.

He couldn't believe his eyes, and his smile only grew wider. Inside the captivating box was a beautiful, hand-knit sweater. He had been complaining about how cold it was while working and had finally been given a solution. He looked back at the wrapping paper tag and released an airy chuckle; it was from his best friend, of course. Spruce held out the sweater to give it one last appreciative look before stretching it over his head and smoothing it over his chest. He couldn't have asked for a better gift; it was the finest he'd ever received.

(200 words)
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:43 pm

Username + ID: kaisisles 444424
    Kalon Name: yves
    Prompt:

snow fell in unrelenting sheets, cold and cruel.
    yves prayed for the mercy of the gods.
    and in a way, the storm complied.

i.
    kvarken stood at the northernmost reaches of the continent, guarded by mountain and fjord. during the ice locked seasons, it was nearly unreachable- impenetrable by the strongest armies, the violent blizzards deterring even the most determined and wise of scouts and sorcerers.
    it was the perfect stronghold.
    anton kvarkensen, his fathers before him, and grandfathers before them all thought so.

ii.
    he stood before the crown prince of kvarken on that candlelit evening. the snow had, for once, eased on that particular evening. but it wasn’t a good sign
    sébastien’s message for his highness was short.
    “she has returned.”
    —-
    anton paced the room as the feeling of unrest settled in his throat, even though it was unsightly of royalty to do so.
    if sébastien suspected the saintess’ return, who else did?

iii.
    i need to go there
    where…is ‘there’?
    the world was a blanket of white that wrapped her in not warmth but a frosty vice
    the gods, it seemed, had given up on her.
    yves collapsed into a snowbank and closed her eyes.

iv.
    she sat before the hearth, the young boy between them, hands outstretched to capture the golden heat. his blue eyes reflected the glow of the ember.
    “do you remember me?”
    those blue eyes fixed on her face as he opened his mouth to reply.

—-
    yves woke with a start. the winds had stopped blowing, the snow had stopped falling.
    vaguely she became aware that the entrance she had fallen from was covered in a fresh layer of snow- deep enough to seem undisturbed, but thin enough to allow light through.
    she’d fallen into a strange grove. where there should have been snow on shrubs she saw leaves, and where her palms should have met packed soil she found finely interwoven roots. roots that seemed too thin to be old, and that had seemingly spread rapidly in a short amount of time.
    she followed the source of the roots, forward and then up- to where they joined and blossomed into a grown tree.
    the figure who stood there was no longer the silvering old woman she was familiar with, but a man wearing an azure cloak with an ornamental broadsword at his belt.
    she knew his name.

v.
    “sébastien.”
    the man turned, azure eyes not reflecting embers but the pure shade of a clear sky.
    “welcome back, old friend.”
Last edited by kaisisles on Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kouriander » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:53 pm

Username + ID: Kouriander + 945243
Kalon Name: TBN
Prompt: WIP

mark mark mark
Kou | She/They | Adult | FR | Art Gallery | Art Shop
Artist, Furry, Medical Assistant

Image Image Image

Art (C) Kurloz-Makara
Kouriander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:58 pm

Username + ID: Sobble | 918599
Kalon Name: June
Prompt:

WIP
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:59 pm

Username + ID: cyrano + 887402
Kalon Name: Atlas
Prompt: Under the sprawling branches of the ancient oak, Atlas discovered a treasure that echoed with the spirit of the untamed West. Nestled amidst the shadows cast by the leaves, a weathered cowboy hat lay waiting for its new guardian. The hat bore the scars of countless adventures, each crease and fray telling a tale of dust-choked trails and sunsets that painted the horizon in hues of amber and gold.

What made this discovery truly remarkable was the symbol ironed onto the hat. A striking emblem of a running mustang, its mane flowing like the wild prairie grasses, adorned the front of the hat. The symbol radiated a sense of freedom and resilience, embodying the untethered spirit of the frontier.

As Atlas lifted the hat, he felt an immediate connection to a bygone era, a time when the land stretched endlessly, and the promise of discovery beckoned on the horizon. The cowboy hat became a vessel for the dreams of pioneers, a tangible link to a legacy of grit and determination. With a smile, Atlas donned the hat, ready to carry the legacy forward, riding the trails of imagination and embodying the spirit of the open range. The symbol on the hat whispered of boundless possibilities, inviting Atlas to embark on his own journey across the uncharted landscapes of his dreams.

Last edited by Cyrano on Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyciran » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:10 pm

Username + ID: Lyciran || 689537
Kalon Name: ——
Prompt: WIP
☙⋄⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯☽◯☾⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋄❧
Pansexual║She/Them║Canadian║Artist║Virgo

Heyo, im Lyciran, was Wolves-Seeker.
You can call me Wolfe or Lyc !!
I’m a digital artist and a simp at best,
Commissions OPEN !!

THInsta║Discord — Lyciran║CarrdFR
☙⋄⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯༺☿༻⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋄❧
Lyciran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mastema-Rastus » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:10 pm

Username + ID: Mastema-Rastus + 989789
Kalon Name: Juniper
Prompt:

WIP
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    | Malcolm | He/They | Taken | Plural |
    ImageImage
    ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mastema-Rastus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenYeenBean » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:10 pm

Username + ID: QueenYeenBean #976898
Kalon Name: Hollie
Prompt:
On the morning of Christmas day, Hollie walked into the Woods to a very large tree decorated witj pinecones, sticks, rocks, gems, bottle Caps and rounded glass causing it to sparkle. The ravens and crows that helps decorate the tree were below waiting while other animals gathered. Hollie crawled under the tree to hand out gifts to all his Friends, while doing so found one addressed to him. While everyone began to open there gifts Hollie was careful to unwrap his own. As he peeled the paper his eyes begin to widen, it was a a bottle full of various winter plant seeds as well as a fancy new set of shoes for his hooves. The silver shoes shined in the rainbow shimmers of the glass in the tree, as he opens the bottle to look at all the seeds His heart flutterd as he turned to all his friends " thank you all, I am so excited to plant these, winter flowers bring me so much joy and I already see a few I can name ! There is a lot of holly bush seeds, which make me so happy and not just because of my name ! and these shoes look so comfortable. You are all amazing friends " he said with joy, all the animal friends gave Hollie a hug before they all began to Clean, preparing for the Christmas feast
Last edited by QueenYeenBean on Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Adult
- Artist
- Owner of Halomorphs
- HUGE zilla fan
- Art by @apis_m on discord

QueenYeenBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctuurus » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:25 pm

Username + ID: arctuurus + 428287
Kalon Name: khione
Prompt:

khione stared in surprise at the abnormally tall present that had been pulled out from under the tree and set in front of her. it was wrapped in such a way that the top of the gift was angled into a point, making the gift appear to be a triangle on top of a square. how charming... she thought, chuckling at the odd shape.

"come now, khione - open it! we've been so excited for you to get to this one."

with an excited nod, khione tore into the wrapping paper with her claws. the paper slid to the floor in glossy ribbons, revealing a lovely terrarium (shaped exactly the same as when the wrapping paper was on, of course) with frosted glass panes. what caught her eye next was the small red bow that had been tied around a silver, curved handle on the front.

she tilted her head from side to side, trying to get a glimpse of what was hidden behind the nearly opaque glass. squinted a bit, leaned in closer...

"oh for goodness sake, just open the tiny door! it's your gift, after all!"

khione flushed at that, her cheeks glowing the same color as her nose, and giggled nervously. "sorry! got lost in the moment." she tentatively hooked a claw around the handle and pulled. as soon as she did, a loud gasp escaped from her. it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen!

a little pine tree was tucked neatly into the terrarium with glittering lights strung all around it. sparkling silver garland had been wound up the tree, joining with the brilliant silvery horshoe that adorned the top. the whole thing was dotted with bright red berries that served as ornaments and a skirt of the fluffiest cream-colored fabric was draped along the bottom.

tears sprung to khione's eyes as she took the sight in. my horseshoe! the tree topper looks just like my horseshoes. and the berries... aww, how thoughtful of them!

she jumped to her feet and leapt towards her friends, tackling them and hugging them tightly as they all laughed and rolled around together.

"thank you guys so much! this is the most special gift i've ever received. i'll cherish it forever!"
Last edited by arctuurus on Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
art by stanza on th / stan. on cs
deviantart+ th
arctuurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:49 pm

brief mark!

Username + ID: G1 Sunstreaker | 368585
Kalon Name:
Prompt:
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me