My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #2197

Postby cherubim » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:43 am

mark ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
staying warm by ... is he staying warm???
x
x
x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โž
๐Ÿ•Š wren ๐Ÿ•Š they/she ๐Ÿ•Š sylvain's wife! ๐Ÿ•Š
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2197

Postby cheetahss » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:36 am

mark
... star wars sig time....
bowie / they - she / overtired college senior /
my kals /
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:01 pm

username + number :: credit +
kalon name :: Yonai
prompt:

Mark.
Last edited by credit on Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:58 pm

username + number :: PleaserOfCrowds 756851
kalon name :: Franziska
prompt:
As far as sheโ€™s concerned, Franziskaโ€™s always felt cold for as long as she could remember. It really didnโ€™t help that the place she seemed to travel was always frozen no matter where she went. And so she sought after any sort of warmth, a rarity within the blizzard torn forests. Forever a wanderer, sheโ€™d pick up wares to sell and stories to tell along the way. She made a simple living this way, occasionally saving up enough for a warm bed at the inn.

Whether it was the kind coupled that offered a warm place to sleep for the night,a bustling town with a few inns, or a campfire left unattended, any opportunity was welcome to her as a traveler. Sheโ€™d do her best to make her part, helping out with the cooking and cleaning and whatever other chores may happen. Itโ€™s the least she can do, she reasons. Franziska always made sure her presence was pleasant and warm, after all.

Cursed to steal the warmth of the land yet never feeling the warmth she leeched for long, Franziska in her youth found out the hard way that the longer she lingered, the more warmth would disappear until it was a permanent, frozen wasteland. In her youth, she was filled with despair and anger at her affliction, being quite cold hearted then. But, the warmth she couldnโ€™t drain came from the kalons she met over the years, in turn bringing her much needed warmth, in the form of kindness. As she traveled, the memories of who she met always stuck in her mind and the warmth they shared with her.

With her limited time at each place she enjoys spending her time with the kalon she encounters to the most, telling stories about her travels and offering a hand to those that need it, while giving some advice. Franziska keeps in touch as best she can with the kalons she meets, through letters and messages.

Over the years the cold has become more manageable for Franziska as sheโ€™s able to manage and balance what warmth she needs in order to survive. Tonight, a warm soup crafted with love will do just fine for Franziska, as will a cup of hot cocoa.

(375)
Last edited by PleaserOfCrowds on Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ™ They/It/Aerโ™ฅ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby porygon-z » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:19 pm

username + number :: porygon-z + 670598
kalon name :: simone
prompt: inspired by that one image of michael cera
"it's cold out, i can finally start dressing."
porygon-z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:35 am

username + number :: Mimu + 814628
kalon name :: Eira
prompt:
Ever had something called the snoodie? eira has too many for her to get wrapped up in !

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ใ……ยด ห˜ ` ) โ”€โ”€ โ˜… ห™ ฬŸ
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXxโœฆ | Kals | โœฆ
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:37 am

username + number :: dolly 741113
kalon name :: Taras
prompt:

Staying warm this winter? Should the question not be staying warm year round? The tundra has been in an eternal winter since-- Since.

But, to be fair, she's the village blacksmith and jeweler. So, she has lots of opportunities to be flashed by the warm sparks of a new wielded hammer or welded ring. That guarantees her a constant supply of coin which guarantees a lot of furs to sew into coats or flatten into blankets. She gets creative with them.

Ceridwen has the best reindeer coats. And because Taras is such a skilled craftsman, it's easy to sweet talk her into a discount or two. It's much harder to find the nomadic woman than it is to bargain with her. So, she waits for when Ceridwen is passing through again with her herd. They can be gone for months at a time, but the furs are completely worth it. Every night, her blanket of choice is an old purchase from Ceridwen. The quality of the furs cannot be overstated.

If she's really getting cold though, that's a job for village scholar Britomartis to solve. She's a bit of a recluse with her cabin being a few minute walk from town, but her mind is a legend. Every builder consults her for how to structure the cabins and stores. It's her mind that came up with the genius idea of insulation. She said, "How do the sea beasts stay warm? They're full of warm fat. If we want our homes to be warm, why do they have no warm fat?" and everyone had gasped. Or, that's how the story goes. She's not the talkative type, so clarifying events can be hard.

No one is quite sure when the first peoples arrived to the tundra, but it had to have been ages ago. The oral record states it could've been as many as four generations ago. For that long, they've survived it. But for the last twenty years, they've truly begun to thrive in it. She likes to think she had a least a small part in that with all the tools she's prepared with the new iron deposits discovered in the mountain side. She even suggested it would be a good idea to investigate the mountains more. Not that she has an ego about it. No, in her opinion she's very humble for someone so vital.

[396 words]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
da | they/them | th
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:05 am

username + number :: CupidCola + 670964
kalon name :: Ollie
prompt:
Ollie is a farmer, who takes care of their livestock and farm. They primarily work with sheep, alpaca, etc. During the cold, harsh, winters he uses fleece sheared from his livestock. Using it to make sweaters, hats, mittens, etc!

Before he could make the sweater, he first had to shear the fleece from the sheep or alpaca. He tends to like alpaca wool more. But whatever works!

Then he has to grade and sort the wool itself. The most important things about grading are: Length, diameter, crimp and luster. The best quality fleece is often used for apparel! The lower quality often goes to other things such as rugs! But his main focus is sweaters, hats and mittens! Once the fleece is done being sorted, he has to clean it!

Once he's finished cleaning it, he sends it through a special machine that basically combs through the fleece! After that, he spins the fleece into yarn that he uses for his apparel! He weaves the fleece and finishes it. As soon as that is complete, he starts to make his own sweaters, mittens and hats!

During the winters, when he has an over abundance of apparel. He gives them out to other Kalons to keep them warm! These items help keep him and many other Kalons warm during the harsh winters!

Once his work is done, he likes to sit by a warm cozy fire. Wearing a sweater, hat and mittens. Drinking a nice cup of hot-cocoa and enjoying the warmth of the fire.

Ollie prides himself on the quality of his sweaters, he always offers to make a new one in case a Kalon's rips! It's one of his favorite parts of his job. Making sure he and others stay warm during the harsh winters!

When the days get really cold, he makes sure to layer clothing, especially his favorite sweater, but his favorite sweater? A nice, soft blue sweater. This one he didn't make himself. His great grandma did, it's been passed down from generation to generation. This was specially made using alpaca fleece.

It's the softest, warmest sweaters he owns. It's like a giant blanket, a little big on him and a fluffy white inside. He hopes to one day make a sweater as soft and warm as this one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits โ™ 

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me