Re: cloudsnapper n.143 - fall pyop!

Postby crexmii » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:46 pm

username: crexmii
color(s): <3
fave thing about fall: man I love fall, maybe because its really peaceful and the landscapes are just so beautiful, esp the natural colours <33 also because all the yummy autumn drinks and cozy autumn sweaters / jackets come out for sale hehe >:DD
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:07 am

bump! last day to enter!

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:38 am

last bump! ending today!

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:01 am

sorry for the late judging, the holidays are always super busy for me!

i really adored the palettes and names everyone provided! i decided to not only spin for the winner, but for a runner up as well! :]

now for the results !!

the winner of this snapper is zigzagoon! congratulations! i'll update this post shortly with your chosen palette <3

the runner up of this contest is starfire_nebula!! congrats! i'll make a color-in of the runner up snapper under this post :)

thank you everyone for participating! winners will have 2 weeks to claim their snapper before the winner is rerolled or its put back up for adoption!

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starfire_Nebula » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:34 am

lullaby wrote:sorry for the late judging, the holidays are always super busy for me!

i really adored the palettes and names everyone provided! i decided to not only spin for the winner, but for a runner up as well! :]

now for the results !!

the winner of this snapper is zigzagoon! congratulations! i'll update this post shortly with your chosen palette <3

the runner up of this contest is starfire_nebula!! congrats! i'll make a color-in of the runner up snapper under this post :)

thank you everyone for participating! winners will have 2 weeks to claim their snapper before the winner is rerolled or its put back up for adoption!

I WON?? Tysm!!!! ~ :>
ImageImage
Starfire_Nebula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:38 am

lullaby wrote:sorry for the late judging, the holidays are always super busy for me!

now for the results !!

Aahh, thank you! :D
════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist