goosepelt -- female -- 1 year
med cat apprentice
sunshine bay

x
x
x
x
x

goosepelt had no place to call home before she stumbled into an unfamiliar camp.
she was delirious and confused, peering up at a sweet-looking calico while being
surrounded by two others. she was immediately comforted as she knew she was
no longer in danger. the scent of the ocean and fresh grass wafting toward her calmed
her in a deeper sense.

"where do you gather she's from?" one of the cats whispered, being wary of the kit at first.
the chatty white one took a minute to think before exclaiming something unordinary, "she's
a gift from the heavens, clearly! just look at her."
the ginger tabby rolled her eyes, "what's that supposed to mean?"

the calico excused them with a small laugh and introduced herself to the smaller cat as the
deputy of the clan. she gave the kitten a moment to speak for herself when asked where she
came from. the kitten's eyes widened as she realized she had absolutely no idea how to answer,
because the facts were simple-- she didn't know either.

wip
Last edited by recherché. on Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3000

Postby RoxyTBDW » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:17 am

Mark.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.swag. » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:41 am

so soggy 🥹

ᵕ̈ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden ᵕ̈

hey y'all, just here to have fun! ♡
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

♡umas | the backseat lovers | crochet♡

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:55 pm

Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name:Rose that Flowers Before Dawn -> Distorted Reflection of Every Past Memory
Clan: Celestials
Prompt:
Distorted Reflection of Every Past Memory is a long and heavy name, not only on the tongue, but also on the one who bears it.
♢♢♢
Reflection was born Rose that Flowers Before Dawn, a romantic name with a soft meaning that proved her parents' desire for her to have an easy life. They were both Healers and never wanted her to have to face a battlefield. Unfortunately, after going through her Healer training from 6 constellations to 13, her bonding ceremony changed that gentle future irreversibly.
Every trainee in the Celestials undergoes a bonding ceremony when they reach 13 constellations of age. This ceremony acts as the gateway to adulthood and gives them access to the elemental abilities they were born with. They are sent off on a journey, ranging from a day to a few months in length, where they will encounter many creatures, some in disguise and others who show their abilities plainly. Eventually, they will find the one they are drawn toward, like a moth to a flame, and the creature will reveal its true identity and powers to them and them alone. A very powerful familiar's bonding can even put the trainee in danger, although no one has died for as long as anyone can remember.
Reflection, still called Rose during her training, gleefully nuzzled her mother, Fawn who Dances with the Breeze, and her father, Rock Weathered Smooth in the River, as she said her goodbyes. It was finally time for her to take off for her bonding ceremony! She couldn't contain her excitement; her own thoughts were going so fast she nearly didn't hear her name called.
"-Before Dawn." The knight leading the send-off frowned. "Rose?" He called out again.
Rose jumped up and skipped over to her place in line, beside her sister, Violet that Blooms at Dusk, and another trainee. She dipped her paw in an ink pad presented to her and pressed it against the wooden tablet behind her on the wall, the fifth one in the row. There were only three of them setting out this constellation, but there were two other trainees from the last constellation who hadn't returned yet. She then retracted her paw and stood last in the line, beaming proudly, and trying to maintain a respectable expression while also sticking her tongue out at another trainee who was just a few days younger than her but was born under the next constellation and had to wait one more. The trainee made a face back at her and then they both had to hold their breath to keep from laughing and interrupting the ceremony.
The knight-officiant was giving some long ritual speech that everyone had heard at least a thousand times before and Rose tuned it out, instead staring longingly at the forest's edge, desperate to step inside it. She made sure to tune back in occasionally so that she wasn't entirely distracted like before and, eventually, the knight gave the ceremonial words to release them into their journey. The three young cats padded into the forest together, giving each other encouraging words as the crowd behind them cheered and shouted good luck until they were completely out of view.
"Quick bonding." Rose wished to the other two as they began to split off, following the magical pull that would direct them to their destined familiars. The other two wished her speed as well and their bonding journeys officially began.
♢♢♢
♢♢♢
Rose had been following her pull for days and was growing frustrated. She'd known in theory that it could take up to months but that was rare, the two who'd yet to return when she left were quite unusual and probably would return with powerful familiars. They might even be strong enough to join the council of Commanders, or maybe one of them would even become a ruler.
Regardless, Rose was expecting a low level familiar like her parents, hopefully one with healing abilities but even a combatant familiar could be helpful to a Healer if she became a field Healer. Usually, low level familiars would be as drawn to the pull as their cat counterpart and would be found very quickly. The longer journeys often meant that the familiar was strong enough to resist the pull or was well disguised. Still, a few days wouldn't be that bad if not for the fact that she had not come across any creatures since she parted from the other trainees. Usually journeying cats would run into several “false bonds” along the way, finding other creatures or elementals along the path to the correct one. Rose hadn't even found any prey! If not for the travel foods she’d been given, she would have been starving. Her supplies were beginning to run low since she hadn’t been fully rationing them and her hunger was adding a sharp edge to her irritation.
She walked and walked towards the pull for as long as she could walk that day, and her irritation only grew. She didn’t feel like she was getting any closer no matter how far she went, and the direction of the pull hadn’t changed at all. Either her destined familiar wasn’t moving the entire time, or it was quite far away, such that any movement was imperceptible. She stopped when her legs were too sore to move, ate a modest meal, and slept.
♢♢♢
At the two-week mark, Rose had completely run out of rations and resorted to eating berries that she’d scavenged along the way, using her Healer knowledge to identify the ones that were safe to eat as best as she could.
By three weeks, she’d run out of forest and hit the hill country that led up to the great mountains beyond. Few, if any, of her village had gone this far out from their home.
After four weeks, a full constellation, she began to see other animals. However, they were not prey she could use to restock her supplies. These were creatures like mountain lions and great bears. Occasionally, she even spotted the stray undisguised elemental. She stayed far away from all of them. She could have sworn she saw a phoenix at the top of one of the mountain peaks as she drew nearer. Luckily, her pull did not bring her that way.
It was a full constellation and a half, six weeks, before she noticed her pull begin to shift direction throughout the day. Not significantly, but enough to let her know she was close. She’d begun to give up hope that she would ever reach her familiar, enough to debate returning home empty-handed and risk being exiled. Rejecting your familiar is a sin to the Celestials. Thankfully, she had no need to consider that small desire. She worked herself to the bone each day after that, growing thin from exhaustion and lack of nutrition.
“Just one more day. Just get through today.” She recited to herself, as she put one aching paw in front of the other.
“Get through to tomorrow.” She whispered as she ate foreign herbs and berries, and the occasional rodent or bird that strayed onto her path since she’d entered the mountains.
“I’m almost there.” She promised herself as she stared at the tallest peak in the range, which her pull was taking her directly up the side of.
♢♢♢
Two complete constellations had passed since Rose had begun her journey when she finally reached a dark cave, inside of which her familiar must reside. She’d been denying it to herself the entire time but she at last had to acknowledge the fact that her familiar would have to be something very strong to be this far out and in such a dangerous location. It did not even come out of the cave to greet as it felt her approach. Trepidatious, she stepped into the cave.
The scarcity of creatures on the way here suddenly made sense. The aura her pull would have been giving off must have scared most of them away.
Stars curse it all. Her familiar is a stars-cursed dragon.
♢♢♢
Rose’s mother, Fawn, had bonded to a doe (ironic given her name) with minor earth powers. Her strong affinity with the doe made those powers more versatile, but it was still a low-level creature. Rose’s father, Rock, had bonded with a salamander. It’s a low-level elemental, a tier above a low-level creature, but still nothing to boast of. The salamander’s abilities were also relatively minor, and her father had an average affinity. Usually, a cat’s familiar was on the level of their parents or slightly above. Sometimes, it was lower but not often. Very very rarely was a cat’s familiar several tiers above their parents’. It was almost unheard of for their familiar to be more than three tiers above.
Low-level creatures were the lowest tier. Low-level elementals are next up, then mid-level and high-level in similar fashion, with creatures being a tier below elementals. After that point, creatures and elementals are so powerful that they stand on the same tier, continuing through three more tiers called great-level, prince-level, and king-level. A prince- or king- tier familiar practically guaranteed a seat as a ruler on the royal council, except in case of extremely low affinity. The highest tier has only two familiars in each elemental category. It is called the legendary-level tier.
A dragon is legendary-level.
Even from her father’s low-level elemental, Rose had gone up eight tiers.
It wouldn't matter if she had a low affinity with the dragon before her, currently waking up from its slumber, there is no way she would ever be allowed to pursue being a Healer when she returned. Her entire life plan, her entire life, would be ruined the moment she set foot at home with a dragon beside her. Even if she asked it to shrink to the size of a lizard, she could no more hide its distinctive draconic features, most importantly its wings, than she could hide the sun at midday. Her horror grew as the black dragon, easily twenty-times her size, stood to its full height and stared down at her with great yellow eyes.
She hesitated in fear, unwillingly taking a step back, and the dragon took her moment of weakness to attack. The dragon could feel her reluctance and would make her fight for the right to own its magic. Losing would likely cost her life.
♢♢♢
♢♢♢
Rose managed to dodge the first attack, a swing of the dragon’s tail, and rolled to the wall which she was forced to jump away from as it exploded with a blast of the dragon’s flame. The dragon was trying to force her to keep her distance, where it would be at an advantage. She tried to come up with a plan, struggling against her tired, panicking brain as her hungry, exhausted body operated mostly on instinct, adrenaline, and the small number of fighting lessons she’d been required to take as a trainee. She was losing quickly and needed to change the situation before her body gave out.
Rose had to shake her fear and hesitance or she would not survive. Despite the risk to the life she desired, she made up her mind that she would take the destiny that was laid out before her.
Suddenly, she noticed a gap in the dragon’s attacks. After several blasts of fire, it would stop and shift to tail attacks or throwing the rocks that were breaking off the walls from the force of the fight. However, it took a few moments to swap attack methods. During one of those gaps, Rose took her chance and dove in, latching on to the tail preparing to swing and crawling her way along it as the dragon tried to shake her off. She managed to maintain her grip all the way to the body of the dragon and began ascending it, hooking her claws around the ridges of its scales, and using them as leverage to climb. She made it all the way to the dragon’s face and growled at it as loud and aggressively as she was physically capable of being. It was quite a bit more effective than she expected and the dragon paused.
“I did not work my tail off to get here to become feline barbeque. I will not die today!” She yelled at it, looking it straight in the eyes with every molecule of determination she had in her body.
The dragon nodded at her. Or rather, it nodded and she tried not to fall off as it did so. It was acknowledging her. Instinctively, the bond began to activate between them, and she walked right up the middle of its eyes and bent her neck, pressing her head against the dragon’s as an acceptance of the bond.
Magic flowed between them, going back and forth in such strong waves, Rose felt like it would drown her. It took a long time but eventually the flow settled down to an equilibrium and the magic stilled, as calm as a lake where no wind blows.
Rose finally collapsed, barely feeling the surprising soft claws that caught her as she fell.
♢♢♢
When Rose awoke, she found herself by a crisp, cool mountain pond with a near mountain-sized pile of prey beside her. Somehow, she knew this was the dragon’s apology. Zyvess, something whispered inside her.
Oh, so this was what her parents meant when they said they could communicate with their familiars. She hadn’t noticed immediately, but she now realized that she could feel another presence in her mind. Not like an invader, but something that had always been missing and had finally been put into place. She understood certain things now, like that Zyvess could feel her drawing away from the bond and she had to prove to him that she was worthy of the immense power he wields, that she could withstand the transfer of power, especially in her weakened state. If she had not been strong enough, the bonding could have killed both of them.
She feasted on the prey next to her, barely making a dent, and drank her fill as she pondered over the new experience. Once she’d processed as many of the changes as she could, her mind wandered to what she would do next. Sorrow filled her, both hers and Zyvess’, who could feel the future that their bonding had taken from her and ached for her loss.
She had to choose now, between going back and facing the loss of everything she’d ever wanted or staying away and starting a new life under her own rules. Zyvess’ knowledge of the mountains would allow her to live there for as long as she desired, even up to her death, but she would never see her family or her friends again. She would likely never fall in love or have kittens, given the unlikelihood of another cat coming all the way out to the mountains within her lifetime. She could feel Zyvess offering complete support for whatever option she picked.
For the second time in her life, Rose felt an irresistible pull, although not the magical kind this time. She knew there was no way she could resign herself to never returning home. Once she had recuperated to a reasonable standard of health, and Zyvess had most likely decimated the local ecosystem, she hopped on his back and headed home. At least this time, the journey would be much quicker and much less tiring.
♢♢♢
Alright, so flying was more exhausting than Rose realized, but it was worth it to be able to return shortly after the end of the third constellation since her departure. She decided to have Zyvess land out of sight from the village so that he would not be seen immediately. They very carefully worked out the logistics of him shrinking size mid-flight and managed to land in a small clearing. There, Rose had Zyvess shrink further, so that he was small enough to ride on her shoulder. She walked the rest of the way back to the ceremonial grounds where she pulled down her pawprint tablet and made her way to the commander’s hall, as was traditional. A trainee returned from their bonding journey must report to the commander’s hall to receive the recognition of their newfound adulthood and, sometimes, a new name.
Rose came to a halt before she stepped into the building. She would most likely be renamed, given her jump in status by bonding with a dragon. They would deem that the gentle Healer’s name she was given at birth no longer suited her station. She broke tradition, then, and made her way to her parents’ house for the last time as Rose.
They were asleep, as it was the middle of the night, but the anxiety of her late return must have made them sleep lightly because she’d barely made it through the front room before she was greeted with soft nuzzles and sobs of relief.
“Thank the stars that you’ve returned!” Fawn mewled into Rose’s ear; words broken but understandable. On the other side of Rose, her father mumbled something completely unintelligible, but even in that too, the sentiment came across.
Rose too began to cry, finally home, finally safe. She briefly felt Zyvess’ offense at the idea that she was in danger, but she mentally shushed him and reminded him of their fight. He didn't respond, but she didn't care. She’s home.
The reunion lasted for quite a while until the three managed to collect themselves.
Rock pulled himself together first. “So, our daughter is finally an adult. How does it feel now that you’ll get to join us as a Healer?” He asked with the best of intentions, his optimistic attitude overcoming the obvious fact that such a late return did not give good odds to that outcome.
Rose looked at her feet guiltily. “I… haven’t been recognized yet. I wanted to see you both before everything has to change.”
“Is there something wrong? Where’s your familiar, anyways? I haven’t seen it since you came in.” Fawn inquired, looking around and then at her husband, who shook his head, not having seen Zyvess either.
Rose realized that Zyvess must have felt her desires and hidden from her parents. She can’t hide from change forever though, so she brushes her parents off without an explanation and leaves, heading back to the commander’s hall and going inside.
There is always an attendant on shift when a trainee is yet to return. Rose doesn’t remember the name of the one on shift tonight, but they ring the bell to let the Commanders know a trainee has returned and their identity no longer matters as she’s swept away, surrounded by exclamations of shock when Zyvess comes into view.
Rose is dragged into the council room of the Commander’s Hall and arguments break out around her. Legendary tier familiars are obviously rare, and it unnerved the commanders that they now had two legendary tiers in the village. One of the current rulers has a sea serpent familiar, a legendary tier water creature. While one Commander briefly offered that Rose could still become a Healer, they were quickly shot down.
Two sides quickly form, one which views having two legendary tier rulers as too dangerous and the other that wants to follow tradition and promote her to a Ruler immediately. The side against promoting her argued that it would invalidate the role of the Commanders, whose position that is most commonly known is to enforce the rulings of the Rulers but also lesser known is to keep the Rulers in check. They wouldn't stand a chance against the Rulers if Rose aligned with Hurricane, the one bonded with a sea serpent.
Rose, having been far away from the political sphere, hadn't known that Rulers were considered threats just as much as they were protectors.
She hadn't thought that she would be seen as a threat. Regret for coming back flitted across her mind as she glanced at the exit to find several armed knights ‘casually’ standing by the door. Zyvess felt her alarm and asked if she wanted him to get her out. Although she knew he probably could, she didn't want to enforce the idea that she was dangerous.
As the arguments grew fiercer around her, Rose took great care to remain still and calm, so her movements could not be taken for aggression or attempting to flee. Luckily, the dissenters were defeated as the traditionalists pointed out that she had no reason to turn on them, especially since she had close ties to many of the cats in the village who would be endangered by such actions.
Once the debate was over, the time for promotion came. They read her their reasons for promotion and what her new duties would be. She would begin training with the other Rulers once she was taken to the Ruler’s quarters. Rose was also right in her estimation that she would be renamed.
The oldest of the Commanders cleared his throat, for the final instruction. The room became as silent as the grave. “Rose that Flowers before Dawn, you will no longer be known by this name. From this point forth, your name is Distorted Memory of Every Past Reflection.” He announced, his voice ringing loud and clear, a quiet echo bouncing back as if to add to the weight of his words.
Rose- No, Reflection accepted the name solemnly, feeling as if her shoulders had grown heavier from the burden they now carried. Zyvess pushed comfort along the bond, lifting some of the weight.
A chorus of voices cried out as the council responded as tradition dictated.
“Welcome to the village, Reflection.”
♢♢♢
Distorted Reflection of Every Past Memory stood at the grand door before her. Behind her, knights stood at attention. Ostensibly, they were there as guides and for her protection. After the promotion ceremony that was practically a trial, the blind trust she’d once had in them was gone, leaving behind a wariness that poisoned her past beliefs.
Even the parade that she'd been given the morning after her promotion, during which she had an official reunion with her parents and greeted her sister who’d bonded with a fire-fox elemental, everything was covered in a veil of suspicion. Violet had joked that she was jealous of Reflection’s new status, but something in her eyes gave away that she knew a little about the cost that came with it. She probably had learned a little during her knight training. Reflection wondered if she'd have to fight her sister if the commanders ever went back on their decision that she wasn't a threat.
Reflection couldn't shake the thought, keeping a wary eye on her sister throughout the parade even though she wanted to enjoy the time with Violet while she could.
The thought brought her back to the present, where the knights behind her were beginning to exchange worried glances about the length of time she'd stood in place in front of the door. Zyvess, still in his small form, head-butted her affectionately to encourage her and she gathered up her courage to push the door open.
♢♢♢
Inside was a grossly opulent room, decorated with an unnecessary amount of gold and jewels on everything from the ceiling to the drapery. There were several doorways out of the room covered with curtains in place of doors. Reflection was revolted at the sight. A blue-gold tortie she-cat sitting on a couch in the middle of the room caught Reflection’s eye with her unusual coat, the tortie was perched like she was waiting for something. Once Reflection closed the door behind herself, the tortie hopped down and approached.
“Hi there,” the tortie said gently, walking just close enough to be polite but not invading Reflections personal space. “Am I to assume you're the newest to join our lauded ranks?”
Reflection nodded, not sure what to say.
“Well then, welcome-” She gestured around the room with her tail, “to our ridiculously gaudy common room. My name is Hurricane that Sends Waves Across Worlds, but Hurricane is fine.”
Reflection gave Hurricane a small smile. “I’m Rose- I mean, I’m Distorted Reflection of Every Past Memory. I guess you can call me Reflection…” She trailed off with a bitter taste in her mouth.
Zyvess sent her a wave of support… from across the room where he was delightedly creating a pile of loose gold and jewels to lay on. It almost made Reflection laugh, it would have if she were in better spirits.
Hurricane gave Reflection a tour around the common area and the connected rooms. One of the doorways led to the kitchen, another to a hallway which led to their own private dirtplace, and the rest to their bedrooms. Hurricane showed off her own and respected the privacy of the other two members by simply pointing out which were theirs and introducing them, Snake that Encircles the Earth and Raging Fire that Consumes All Life. Lastly, Hurricane pointed out the several remaining doors. They all led to unused bedrooms that Reflection could take her pick of.
From there, Hurricane retreated to her room to let Reflection settle in for the night. Reflection picked a door at random and laid down on the bed inside, closing her eyes to the achingly bare room and drifting into an anxious sleep.
♢♢♢
The next day started unnervingly normally. Reflection woke up, fixed her fur that had been mussed in her rough sleep, went out and visited the dirtplace, and entered the kitchen for her breakfast. She greeted Hurricane and Snake, who were both there as well, while she fixed her food and Snake commented that Fire is still in bed because he likes to sleep in until midday.
The three chatted while they ate, Reflection uncomfortable at first, but growing a little more confident as the conversation continued. Once they had all finished, they turned serious.
“I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to say that yesterday was tough on you, huh?” Snake asked, her python familiar winding around her neck like a scarf.
“... yeah.”
“The commanders probably weren’t too kind to you either.” She added, before Hurricane snapped at her.
“Snake! Come on, she’s still getting used to all of this!”
“Better we get it all out now than to let it fester! She should at least understand why she’s being treated like a monster!” Snake retorted.
Reflection flinched. Did they really think of her as a monster? Just because of her familiar?
Hurricane wiggled worriedly after seeing Reflection’s flinch. Reflection would later learn this was a sign of Hurricane restraining herself from a hug.
Snake perhaps did not see the flinch or ignored it. Regardless, she turned to face Reflection directly and continued.
“The commanders are scared of strong cats. Objectively, it could be said that they have good reason. I don’t take much stock in good reason when it excuses taking your fear out on undeserving cats.”
Hurricane shifted in her seat but let Snake speak.
“Several generations ago, I don’t know how many because generations are such a fluctuating form of timekeeping but anyways it was a while ago, there was a ruler with a legendary-level familiar, that he had a very high affinity with. I think it was a green dragon but the details got lost with time. The record-keeper probably knows. ANYWAY, he was really strong and had a lot of ideas about how things should work.
“His ideas didn’t really align with how things worked at the time, but he was a smooth talker. Between his silver tongue and his magical strength, he convinced the other rulers at the time to follow him as their emperor. Some cats call him the Dragon Emperor but that gives him way too much respect. I like to call him The Royal Jerk. At that time, rulers weren’t exclusively the powerful, they also included those with strong political desire. Today, many of them would be commanders. But enough of them were strong that with him pulling the strings, he was able to become a tyrant.
“It took many years for the commanders and common folk to work together and take him down. In my opinion, it was mostly the fact that he got old and his affinity weakened. But they beat him and revamped the political system, putting all the most powerful cats into a glorified cage to pass down rulings that the council of commanders judge and enforce, particularly using the knight core that they established. Although they still call us Rulers protectors, most of what would have been our job was given to the knights.” Snake finally paused, a little out of breath. Honestly, Reflection wasn’t sure she’d breathed during that entire spiel.
Reflection looked down at the table. “That’s… alot. And it doesn’t really make me feel better.”
“It shouldn’t.” Snake replied. “It’s just what is.”
“But we’re going to change it!” Hurricane blurted out. “Us three have been working on building repute with the common folk when we’re allowed out and Fire has been in talks with some Commanders that aren’t comfortable with the current system.”
Reflection looked up. She still wasn’t sure about her place in all of this, it was all so different from what she’d expected. What she’d planned. What she’d wanted. But it didn’t matter now, because she was here and it was up to her to decide what she wanted to do with it. And she had Zyvess by her side.
“I want to help.”
Distorted Reflection of Every Past Memory is a heavy name. But it was also a powerful one.
Last edited by ArithMedic on Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:04 am

Username: LittleMaple
Cat Name: Aetherstar --> Nebulakit --> Nebulapaw --> Nebulashard
Gender: nonbinary (1st life male 2nd life female) they/she/he
Clan: Aetherclan
Age: ??? Was reborn! There are multiple different ages in the story but he is an adult at the end ig
Prompt: wip sobbing
Last edited by LittleMaple on Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:10 am

mark
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asterrific » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:55 pm

Username: Luaii
Cat Name: Plumblossom
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: When Plumblossom was born, the clan was taken aback. The more one looked, the stranger she seemed. Most obvious was the coloring from which she got her name. Her pattern was unusual as well and very different from the other cats'. It wasn't the most glaringly clear as others were, but soon enough the others noticed that even her toes were a different number than they should've been.

However, her eyes were unlike everything they had ever seen. The color was one thing, but her gaze was another. When Plumblossom looks at you, it feels like she's peering straight into your soul. It isn't an unpleasant feeling. In fact, it's almost relaxing. There is no judgement in that look.

All in all, her strange look led the clan to believe she was sent from StarClan for some higher purpose. The medicine cat slept, hoping for a message from StarClan.

There was nothing.

The other kits thought she was the coolest out of all of them! Some were jealous of her, but they all liked to hang around with her. Plumkit, as she was called back then, enjoyed the attention. She was still like every other kit and loved to play and cause trouble. Lots of trouble.

What confused her was the behavior of the adults around her. None of them treated her differently from the other kits, but she could tell something was up. Their eyes were full of expectancy. They wanted something from her, and she didn't know what it was.

wip
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

Hi, I'm Lua!
any pronouns
chronically ill
hearing/sight impaired

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
asterrific

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtMajor » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:55 pm

Username: ArtMajor
Cat Name: Light of Fallen Stars (Starlight)
Clan: The Elysian Fields
Age: t̶̞̐̇ͅh̵̯͋r̷̪͇͗e̵̢̛̖e̷̤͕͑ ̸̬̻̉͠t̸͇̞͆ḫ̴̨̒̚o̵̭͈̊̏ủ̷̘̘̋s̷̫͓̈́a̸̗̅̆n̶̖̽̀d̵̢̖̏ ̷̤̍͛a̷̲̳̕n̸̍̕͜ḓ̵̂̀ ̴̻͚̄t̵̡̆w̸͔̯̋̓ę̸̤̎̆ṇ̸̢͘ṭ̷͑̍ỳ̷̪̤͛ ̵̬͒t̸͚̯̚ẅ̶͈͎́o̵̯̾ four years old
Prompt:
A Kitten's Tale
──────────────────────────────────────
artmajor ✧ she/her ✧ graphic design student

mainly here to stalk the art boards but I
may wander around the rest too, see you
if I see you

toyhou.se
──────────────────────────────────────
ArtMajor

My pets
My items