Re: Sound Asheep #019

Postby Winter Shores » Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:24 am

~ Backstory ~
Long ago when the mists had formed and merged, Mirror Rock was created. Upon the create fellow sheep emerged, unbeknownst to them they would keep the dark dreams at bay and produce spools of light dreams. This was the dreamscape.
On this cloud a particular Sleep Sheep resided; The Keeper. Despite his outlandish nickname he was very docile and inherently alone. The Keeper, also known as Goldie, only had his fish friends to keep him company. Mirror Rock was full of pools of iridescent waters that held the most beautiful fish. Goldie did not prefer to be alone but for now this was his outcome. The Clouds were barren and empty. Goldie tried his hardest to make friends, hoping one would cross the land and stay for awhile.
As the suns would set and the “darkness” casted across Mirror Rock, Goldie would leap into action. He would walk down the aisle that led to the “library”. This library wasnt full of books but instead doors, portals infact. All of them different. Some doors stayed a blue hue which meant they were safe from the darkness. Other doors spewed and eerie amber color, it poured in through the cracks. One by one Goldie would enter the portals into the world of the dreamers. He would tie the knots of sand and cast them into the dreamers subconscious, sending the darkness away and purifying the dreams.

Name:Goldie
Cloud: Mirror Rock Clouds
Roll: The Keeper
Quote:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water -Loren Eiseley

Pretty Flowers
    Fluffy Blankets
    Good Dreams
Dislikes:
    Nightmares
    Chocolate
    Seagulls
Relationships:
    Koi fish
Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:12 am

♔Voltaire♔ wrote:
user: ♔Voltaire♔
name: Cyprine
ID Card:LUCID.INC

-snip-

winner winner! the thought of him being an office worker was. hilarious to me for whatever reason
ill be offering a ru to chromatic. and 3 dream dines to vanilla bean. because i also loved your form!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me