Re: Heartcatch! #350 | pyop shiny

Postby elio. » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:47 pm

just a reminder that this is ending soon (9/5) ! if anyone would like an extension, please let me know before the 5th, thank you ♡
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:39 pm

Could there maybe be an extension? Possibly for another week? //sweats in writing and picking colors
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:15 pm

username + ID: Chanceuxcat 990800
archive: here!
pokemon typing: water
pokemon name:
pokemon pronouns:
prompt: wip!
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boople_Snoot » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:08 am

username + ID: BoopleSnoot221 - 996929
archive: xXx
pokemon typing: Water
pokemon name: Quartz
pokemon pronouns: She/Her
prompt:
Quartz is often more sensitive than other pokemon, so when Quartz is feeling blue, she likes to visit her favourite place in the world. Somewhere that is hidden from most other pokemon and people. It's a frozen pond hidden behind snowy mountains, the pond is glittered with snowflakes on the shiniest sparkling sheet of ice you have ever seen. It’s always snowing lightly, with snowflakes fluttering down gently onto the heaps of snow circling the pond.

Quartz likes to come here for the refreshing breeze through her ears and tails, taking deep breaths of the chilly air to calm her nerves whenever she’s stressed. One of the most fun things about coming to this ice pond is always skating around on the ice. She doesn't have ice skates but she will always enjoy gliding around, practicing different spins and leaps on the ice.

Quartz has never told anyone about this special place because she's worried someone might ruin how sacred it is for her. She doesn't worry about getting lonely either because she loves to just have time to herself. Quartz loves the peace and quiet, with the faded whistle of the wind through the tall snow dusted deciduous trees.

She also likes to try to catch snowflakes on her tongue whenever she's bored, it's just a fun little game to keep her busy if she has nothing to do that day. So whenever Quartz is feeling sad, angry, or scared, this is the most perfect place for her to go. Just quiet, peaceful, calm, and relaxing.
[257 Words]

Last edited by Boople_Snoot on Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hello ^^
If you own a design of mine,
please credit Boople_Snoot on TH!

HC Archive
Toyhouse
Boople_Snoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:09 pm

Alpha Snowdust wrote:Could there maybe be an extension? Possibly for another week? //sweats in writing and picking colors

this has been extended until 9/12 !
" please forget me not "

elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:08 am

username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
archive: Here
pokemon name: Natalia
pokemon pronouns: she/her
prompt: [Word count: 514]
She found the place when she was younger. Though by now Natalia has completely forgotten what it was that had upset her so much, she does remember that one day, everything was just too overwhelming. It was simply too much. So, she ran. As far into the forest as she possibly could, much farther than anyone else ever did, as far as she knows. She has certainly never seen anyone else in this spot, in all the times she has come here since then. And she comes here a lot.
It is a good place to be when you just need to get away from it all, she has found. This spot is peaceful, serene even. The only sounds to be heard are those of the wind rustling through the leaves of the trees, and the water flowing along the river. Such a stark contrast to the town where she lives, where there is almost never even a moment of silence. Natalia likes the quiet sounds of nature because they give her time to calm down and think.
Sometimes, she will spend a few hours watching the water flow along. It helps ground her when things feel overwhelming, as it reminds her that even if she cannot keep up with the pace of most people in her town, she will still eventually get where she is going. Just like the water moving through the river will eventually get to wherever it is going. She is not sure where the river leads exactly; she has never followed it all the way to its source or where it ends. She does not think she needs to. Just seeing it as it is, in this one spot along its journey, is enough for her.
While Natalia has never particularly liked how quickly things change, she does see the beauty of it here in nature. Besides, she also knows that things will never change so much that the place will feel unfamiliar. Though the flowers that bloom each spring are not the exact same ones she saw the previous year, they are the same types. When the leaves fall off the trees in autumn, she knows that they will grow back again in the future. And she still loves to see it all, even as temporary as it might seem.
She has learned a lot from this place over the years. About nature, life, even herself. It has served as a safe haven for her during a lot of stressful times in her life. It has been pretty much the only place she can count on for solitude, and time to reflect. The small dirt patch she likes to stop at was not originally there; it formed over countless hours of pacing during her many visits. Natalia sees it as evidence that her visits have affected the spot just like it has affected her. It is a mark she has left on the world, even if no one else ever sees it. The thought makes her rather happy.
All in all, it is her favorite place to be.

Palette: ■ #6d0303 ■ #d40d0d ■ #03426d ■ #0d7ad4 ■ #6906d4 ■ #114514

Oekaki post: x
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:45 pm

#350 is now closed. i'll judge this very soon ♡
" please forget me not "

elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:13 am

Velot wrote:username + ID: Velot + 593353
archive: Eventide Grotto
pokemon name: [???] The Portend
prompt: -snip-

congrats Velot ! I quite liked the design you made + palette you used and your story caught my eye immediately. I love the idea of a prophet who isn't actually one, but someone who makes logical conclusions based on past knowledge. it was very interesting to read ♡
    i'll be editing the design you've provided onto them soon

thank you everyone who made an entry ! it was lovely reading what everyone came up with, along with the artwork that was made for each story.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:03 am

elio. wrote:
Velot wrote:username + ID: Velot + 593353
archive: Eventide Grotto
pokemon name: [???] The Portend
prompt: -snip-

congrats Velot ! I quite liked the design you made + palette you used and your story caught my eye immediately. I love the idea of a prophet who isn't actually one, but someone who makes logical conclusions based on past knowledge. it was very interesting to read ♡
    i'll be editing the design you've provided onto them soon

thank you everyone who made an entry ! it was lovely reading what everyone came up with, along with the artwork that was made for each story.

Omg!! Tysm! 💕💕 Very excited to build more lore with her :DD
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me