Re: Kalon #2034

Postby Griff » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:29 pm

username + number :: Griff 254592
kalon name :: Oliver
prompt :: In the daytime, they are a librarian. Honest work and they love the kalons they meet... but it is SO darn quiet. So when he gets home, his favorite way to do is simply make some noise. Whether it is by learning (Or in some cases trying to) a new instrument, singing (Or as others term it howling ooops),or even by clogging or tap-dancing, he is making some sort of noise!

His poor neighbors have learned to invest in earmuffs, as they do not want to break his happiness. Some even join along, making more noise. ...Once or twice the police have been called for noise violations but, he never gets into too much trouble because he just looks so darn happy doing his thing. His mantra is: 'Let the world hear you!'
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:23 am

username + number :: parker; - 692500
    kalon name :: whisp
    prompt ::

"robbery isn't a hobby"

i roll my eyes, tossing a toothy grin at the new guy. "no... it's a side job. or a full time job. or, if you're like it, its something you do when you're bored and gotta put your energy somewhere." his eyes betray the skepticism hiding behind them. i face him, taking my hands off a modified set of cybertech lockpicks. "look up what hobby means. it's an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure." my hands swing out to my sides, turning to face the lock, fiddling with the keyboard beside it. "you just looked it up, ," i chirp, glancing over at the kid stuffing an outdated phone from the 2080's in his pocket. "i'm right, yeah. this isn't the best, but its fun. i choose to do it. that's what matters." a ding lets me know the door is unlocked. it slides open. i step in, holding it for him.

"listen, dude. judge me if ya' want. i don't really care. i do what i want- you can do whatever it is you want. so, if you'd prefer to run back home and go back to whatever boring life takes up the majority of your days, then fine. go for it." i take a step in. an alarm begins to blare in my ear, playing accompaniment to the adrenaline rushing in my veins. i smile at the noise.

"i dunno about you, i'm in it for the thrill."

[247/250]
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:20 am

username + number :: nermal1999 (214589)
kalon name :: Ripple

Being a fantasy video game character, there really wasn't ever much time for, free time for Ripple. In fact there really wasn't much free anything! But now being freed from his virtual world, and brought to our own, there's really only one thing that he truly likes to do and that's, to just simply relax. Relax and do the many things "he" wants to do.

In the real world there's no campaign he's forced to follow, no stupidly long side quests, no confusing, or low grade loot hunting, no constantly annoying re-spawning enemies. No voice in his head saying he can't go this way.
No, in the real world He can just simply sit on a couch, relax, or try new things, enjoy the scenery, and just do whatever he wants to do, and not worry about the world crashing and burning into ruin.

And since coming to the real world Ripple was lucky enough to maintain his fantasy powers, and even with or without them he still likes to and tries to help others where he can, after all that hero coding is still within him.

But it's just getting to reset and be a regular guy in his new found free time that he truly likes to do. That and also taking that rest time to learn more about this modern world he lives in rather then his old fantasy one, because now he can carve and shape his own campaign and adventure.
[245/259]

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:27 am

username + number :: baz + 807452
    kalon name :: kaito
    prompt :: he does late night streams in his free time!!
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:43 am

username + number :: Discontinued + 145884
    kalon name :: Blink

Golden eyes dart back and forth for a brief moment, taking in the emptiness of their surroundings. Sweet silence and total darkness. Satisfied with the lack of anyone's presence, Blink sets to work. He quickly adjusts the respirator mask adorned on his face, takes out canisters of paint from his bag, and begins laying down a layer of blue and orange.

Growing up with mental illness, Blink wasn't unfamiliar with doctors and their offices. In and out, his mother used to say, as if that would make the experience better. No, what Blink wanted was a sign of hope before going into those offices. Something he could think about while the doctor talked to his mom about further treatment. It was at one particular visit, at about fourteen, that something clicked; why couldn't he make things the way he wanted them to be? So, Blink gathered the supplies he needed. Whenever he had time after school, when nobody else was around, he would go to work. He crafted beautiful images of sunsets, pop culture, and encouraging words on blank walls outside doctor offices and hospitals. At about twenty-three, his images grew larger, catching more attention from the community. Though nobody knew it was him, a simple cashier at the local music store, it didn't matter. He saw the smiles on people's faces when they saw his works; the way their fears lifted even a little bit, just before going in for their appointments. That's why Blink became a street artist.

[250/250]
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:46 am

username + number :: Broccoli_Bento // 965616
    kalon name :: Atlas

Gotta go fast! Gotta go fast! Gotta go faster, faster, f-f-faster!

Run, jump, dash, barrel roll, yep that's what Atlas does with his free time, parkour!
    If there is any gap of time that he his left with you can surely find him running around and jumping off of things like a well coordinated street monkey.
    Is there a reason he does parkour whenever he's got the spare time to do so, not really... the dude just loves doing it, heck even as a child he was flinging himself around the playground like some parkour prodigy, in his case "wannabe prodigy" as he wasn't all that good as a child, often coming home beaten up and bruised from his monkeying around.

As and adult though he's been doing parkour seriously for six years, claiming that he's going to be "the sonic of parkour", and maybe he will (no, he really won't, but let's let him believe he can).
    And to put his parkour to use other than for fun and a good exercise, he wants to participate in the World Chase Tag, which he's done before but lost every match fairly quickly, but next time he's going to place better than near last.

This guy just has a lot of energy built in his system and parkour is both his passion and a means to released all that extra energy, otherwise the dude would probably just combust if he didn't.

(240/250)

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2034 : winner pg 2 !

Postby khvoxtic » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:58 am

sorry for not officially closing this kid !! sobbing omg ~ here I am though and I appreciate everyones patience !!
      I'd like to give HMs to nermal1999, Discontinued and dragonstars !! they were all really lovely reads and I adored
      them all and dragonstars, your art piece was so cute, I love them blep!!

I'd like to give a RU to baz!
      I love the vibes and the cozy atmosphere of the art you made and it was cute to see the little details spread around
      the art piece such as the logo design and the usernames. I too would like to join their stream, they seem so friendly !!

and for the winner!! I'd like to reward this kid to
      cribunni!!
      I never pictured them as a racer but after reading your entry I can definitely see it and it feels so absolutely
      fitting against their colours, like a lightbulb clicked and it just feels so right for them! Im super excited to see how
      you'll continue to develop them around the community!! Congrats on Eda!

Thank you sm to everyone who entered! I really appreciate everyone who entered and am excited to see yall again in the future <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:21 am

oh wow!! thanks so much, i'm psyched! ;w;
congrats to the ru & hm winners!! i really liked all of your entries!

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:31 am

thank u so much for the ru omg!! i'm so excited to see it, and congratulations to the other winners as well!!
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:35 am

Huge congrats! :3

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me