โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn โ–ด she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxxโ™ก โ™ก

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐š
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Faro Hund #021 - open

Postby sprite cranberry » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:55 am

yup! I'll give a 2 week extension on this for everyone <3 I'll update the end date now!
โ˜… Sprite | adult | she/her โ˜…
lonely :'D

โ˜…
sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:23 am

username; Glowingsaltshaker
Faro name; Hemlock
Faro gender; male
A time they have protected someone;
Hemlock protecting Kaydince from a mountain lion after she went exploring.

Kaydince has been told by her mother that she could no go outside the city after sunset.
โ€but itโ€™s so pretty when the sun sets in the desert, mama! And itโ€™s only a few minutes of a walk!โ€
She pleaded, looking into her motherโ€™s eyes.
Her mother, known as Allora glared.
โ€No means no, honey, now go to bed, itโ€™s getting darkโ€
Kaydince grumbled, and stomped to her room. Suddenly, an idea struck her.
What if she went out when her mother was sleeping?
It could work, she knew. And so, with that, she waited silently, and finally the soft snores drifted to her room. Showtime!
This is gonna be awesome!
She thought, nearly exploding with excitement. The walk there was loud, but she finally stepped off of the asphalt street, and onto the dirt. It felt nice! It was so soft compared to the roads. Shaking her head and snapping out of it, and hurried over to a Boulder and sat down.
Thank goodness!
She thought with relief. The sun wasnโ€™t set all the way yet. The sky looked gorgeous, all those oranges and yellows. Kaydince felt like melting with awe. The feeling didnโ€™t last though.
A low, menacing growl sounded from behind her. Turning around to see a mangy mountain lion, she yelped, and fell off the rock. The beast yowled and leapt towards her, itโ€™s fangs dripping with drool. Her paw was stuck under the rock. She was stuck. Itโ€™s growling was cut off by a loud barking fit. A huge dog rammed into the cougarโ€™s side and shoved it off of her. He towered over it, growling. And snarling. It shrank back, and fled. The dog whirled around.
โ€œWhat are you doing out here all alone?โ€
He growled gruffly.
Kaydince chuckled nervously, and looked down at her paws.
โ€œI cameโ€ฆto watch the sunset.โ€
She said, looking up at him, smiling awkwardly.
He rolled his eyes, giving her a look of contempt.
โ€Donโ€™t suppose you know the way back to your house?โ€
He asked.
โ€I do!โ€
She replied.
He let out a relieved sigh, and walked away, leaving her to find her own way back.
She couldnโ€™t put her paw on it, but Kaydince had a feeling sheโ€™d see him again.

Wip!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koikee » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:10 pm

I've gone ahead and judged this competition due to the host's inactivity. I have chosen Gasparluna844's post as the winning entry. Congrats!

Gasparluna844 wrote:
username; Gasparluna844
Faro name; Khufu
Faro gender; Male
A time they have protected someone;

Khufu was a beloved dog in the small village where he lived, always awake in the beginning of the day, bright and early to go on his usual stroll through the desert streets to say hello to everyone whom he knew, he loved seeing the big smiles on the faces of those who he visited, they knew that he was a very responsible and reliable canine.

Why is that though? Well, it's quite simple, the residents of this quiet but lively place had to work for long periods of time during the day and so, they left their children (if they had any) under Khufu's care, for they knew he'd keep a watchful eye on all of them to make sure he can bring them back home to their parents safe and sound at the end of the day.

The kids absolutely adored the gentle giant, they'd pet his soft and fluffy fur for a while, play tag with him (with Khufu winning most of the time due to his speed compared to them, though sometimes he slowed down so the little ones had a bigger chance of getting a head start), hide and seek was also included, so was storytelling and, of course, fetch. After they're tuckered out from having fun, they all get a parting typical wet dog kiss when they're brought to their respective house.

This was his normal routine, and he was happy with it, however... There was always something that struck him as odd, one little girl always seemed to stray away from the group, not too far away to raise any concerns for him but enough that he found it strange that she never came to play with him and the others, she hung out by the river nearby and stayed there, staring at it as if she was just... Contemplating something or perhaps admiring it's beauty? He didn't know and it confused him. As more time passed it made him progressively more upset that she was constantly alone so, determined, he decided to make his move, the next afternoon he was going to approach her and keep her company.

He was faithful on his promise to himself and walked over to her that day, as he came closer, she eventually turned around and backed away from him the moment she saw him, he could sense she was clearly scared and... He can't really blame her, he's much taller than she is and his most prized accessories, his large skull and spiked collar, do look quite intimidating at first glance if you don't know how much of a sweetheart he actually is. With this information at hand, he used his best tactic and rolled over, exposing his belly, sticking his tongue out and wagging his tail so she felt more at ease... To his luck, it worked, she giggled and pet his tummy as he mentally congratulated himself for succeeding in his mission. They spent their whole time together that day and Khufu could tell that he made a new friend, he was definitely gonna hang out with her more often, he really liked her, she was shy and had a bit of a hard time interacting with people her age, which is why she liked the river, it was relaxing in contrast to the loudness that came from the children but she was a kind kid who enjoyed participating in the same activies as all the other ones.

One day, as he reached their usual spot by the river so he could stay with his favorite child (he's glad for once that he can't talk like humans otherwise he'd have to lie about that as he's sure the other kids would be pretty pouty about learning this fact) there was... A sense of unease as he got there, he had no clue why... Everything was alright, his small friend was just swinging her legs back and forth on the water but... It was giving him a bad aura... Unfortunately, his gut feeling was right and as soon as he finished pondering about it, something charged out of the stream and clamped onto her leg.

Panic set in immediately and Khufu's blood went cold when he stepped closer and saw what it was... His sense of dread grew even more once he realized that what chomped down on her leg was a crocodile and he was aware that prying her from it's jaws would be nearly impossible... Until he remembered, he could go for the eyes! If he bit them, there would be a good chance that it would release her... Right?

He tested out his theory, praying that it would work, for there was no way he was gonna let his best friend get pulled underneath the water and become it's food, he used all of the strength his jaw could muster and bit into one of the croc's eyes, doing the same to the other one as soon as he let go of the first. The reptile recoiled and hissed in pain, its grip on the girl going slack as Khufu took a hold of the scruff of her shirt and fled the scene.

Once on safe terrain he placed her down and inspected the damage... It was... Pretty bad to say the least, he tried his best to clean up the mess but he was aware that there wasn't much he could do, he was just a dog after all... The whimpers and cries of his buddy let him know that his efforts were in vain and hurt too, so he gently set her on his back and ran as fast as he could to the locals so she could get her injury treated as soon as possible. The parents of the little one were horrified by the occurence once they were told what happened but felt incredibly grateful that their daughter got out of that terrible situation alive, thanking her savior for his bravery.

A couple days have passed since that incident, the girl's leg was very slowly, little by little, starting to heal. Khufu went to see her every day, letting her use him as support whenever she wanted to go somewhere and making sure she never felt lonely. She always gave him a tight hug in gratitude whenever he came to her for helping her on her new day-to-day life. With each soft but firm embrace he knew that he'd do everything and anything to protect the person he cared about the most and he felt like she was thinking the exact same thing as him...

[Sprite this doggo is absolutely gorgeous, my heart can't handle it ;;]
Koikee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Faro Hund #021 - [JUDGED]

Postby Gasparluna844 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:08 pm

Thank you so much! He's so beautiful, I can't get enough of him ;;
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me