Re: Kalon #1841

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:42 am

Username: Trphlthdl | Name: Ryder Hutchinson

Much of Ryder's childhood was spent with the ground hidden under several feet of snow, and so
it was only fitting that the first adventure of his adult life was going to take place under many m-
ore feet of ice. He was perfectly suited to the task of venturing into unexplored caverns at the ba-
se of a glacier, his thick fur kept him pleasantly warm no matter the temperature, and he enjoyed
the feeling of separation from the rest of the world. It was with great excitement that Ryder donn-
ed the necessary equipment to spend the next several hours under many tons of ice, and dropped
into the cavern through a gash in the glacial surface. The walls of the gash were dimpled, and see-
med to glow blue.
Ryder and his colleague spent several hours under the ice, just one trip under the glacier of the m-
any they would make before the crew had to pack up and head back to the airport. Every time they
resurfaced they were met with cheers before being ushered into the main tent. The maps they made
of the caverns were taken from them, and replaced with a warm beverage. The next spelunking team
listened to the warnings of Ryder and his colleague, and descended into the gash themselves as the
surface crew poured over the maps that Ryder had brought up.

Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:20 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Kalon Name:
    Prompt:
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kamiluna » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:28 pm

Username:
Kalon Name:
Prompt:
Zeus has always had an affinity for the water, any and every form it can take. From rain- to ice. He adores the way the grounds looks as rain pours down upon it, pooling at the surface like a reflective glass. A gaze unlike no other, so transparent- yet so easy to reflect the beauty of the world around them.

Even the smell of the water, fills them with euphoria- something that they can not explain in words. So, Zeus decided to take a trip to the lovely beaches of Moloka'i- secluded from the pain and anguish that we all feel. The simple crystal clear water and undisturbed sands of porcelain below. The smell of clean, and sweet air and the scent of fresh coconut and mango surrounds them. A warmth washing over him as he lie in a shallow pool of water. His fur pillowing out against the surface tension- fully basking in the tranquility.

Pleasant and fun music coming from the humans was something he'd until this point only hear rumor of- yet they did not fear him, nor did he fear them. A peaceful acceptance between both parties, even being so brazen as to approach when his hunger peaked- and being greeted with a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, even a glass of milk. Before once more lying down to slumber below the moons ever enchanting portrait, as the water creates a world wide mirror before his very eyes. Lesson: live and love without judgement.

248/250
Last edited by Kamiluna on Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kamiluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:56 am

Username: ∘Raven∘
Kalon Name: Finch
Prompt: Go towards the dark. The deep, entangling darkness has a willingness to entrap, and Finch has learned this from experience. He explores the fringes of the known world, mapping unknown paths and discovering new places and creatures, but he does so alone. And because of his solitude, he knows things that no other could ever hope to comprehend. The darkness that comes at night is much more than just darkness when you are this far from civilization, but rather, a living breathing thing that overtakes and consumes all. Finch has experienced and documented this, and his notes are invaluable. But little do his notes mention that Finch himself is part of this darkness. He entangled himself when he grew too curious. But this darkness is beautiful, and it gives light to what seemed ugly in this part of the world. It gives the viewer an all-new experience with what beauty is. Finch has learned more from his exploration now than ever before, as he watches different creatures interacting with the dark and learning how different it is after it has given the ability to see in a different light. It makes the whole world seem to light up and become beautiful in ways that make even the masters of art jealous.
(211 word count)
Kindness costs you nothing.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:44 am

Username: -wild-
    Kalon Name: Iorek // yor • ek //
    Prompt:
    It had always been a dream for Iorek, to leave, to explore. He was always described as a home-bird by others but deep inside he knew that wasn't him. He was a natural born traveller, an explorer. He only needed to find the courage to actually explore. But now was his time, he had dreamt for too long. Of the gracious, natural waterfalls of the green isles. He wanted a home beyond the falls, a secret cave for himself. A perfect place was rumoured of on these said isles, there was only one thing left for Iorek to do, leave, travel and find. And that was exactly his plan. He told his friends and family. They laughed it off, 'of course you will', they did not believe him. But that next morning he was gone, noting but a postcard left. A postcard of waterfalls and a destination written on the back. He really was going and he was on his way. He hoped the next time his family and friends heard from him it was because he was finally home, at the falls he had dreamt of for a very long time.
Last edited by -wild- on Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ive » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:30 pm

username: niney
kalon name: kaori
prompt: work in progress
ㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤ she they
ㅤㅤㅤtrade thread

western union
six zero zero zero
ive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Username: honkwastaken
Kalon Name: Miguel
Prompt: the wide open landscape of Africa. it seemed so beautiful. so simple..
those gentle plains with the occasional animals and safari trees. the low set sun
over the horizon. it‘s like a dream. today’s the day I leave. set off to Africa, my
dream since I was a child. to be completely honest, I’m only going here for work.
but.. I remember dreaming off it. it seems so.. warm. Like a hug on a snowy day
bringing you that slight rush of joy. what am I taking? well.. a note from my mother,
pillows, blankets, lantern, a flashlight, my phone...oh.. ha and this old stuffed animal
of a zebra since when I was a kid. You may expect me to go somewhere cooler, yknow
since I’m blue, and have a heavy coat, but.. Africa interests me.. well here I go, wish me luck.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hyckzen » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:55 am

username: scftprk
kalon name: kari
prompt: the frigid winter wind sliced through kari’s thick fur as the kalon bounced through the overwhelmingly deep snow. his paws were numb from the cold and his whiskers were frozen to the tip, but kari didn’t dare stop running. instead, he narrowed his eyes and lengthened his stride, hoping to reach his destination soon.

finally, the kalon stopped. a wide smile appeared across kari’s face when he lifted his eyes to see a giant lake, frozen over with thick ice. the moonlight seemed to dance on the lake’s glossy surface, making it sparkle. unable to contain his excitement any longer, kari eagerly dashed forward towards the ice.

the kalon jumped onto the surface and immediately went sliding off. kari erupted with laughter as he made several pitiful attempts to get back on his feet. that was what he had been missing. that feeling of utter euphoria. kari’s coat glistened in the moonlight and he stared at the lake in complete admiration before looking up the the starry sky. a sudden feeling of comfort and reassurance ran through his body as he caught eye of one star in particular. kari shut his eyes tightly and titled his head downwards.

i still miss you everyday, nana. i hope you’re doing well. i promise i’ll visit as often as i can.

his nana first taught him how to walk on ice. take it slow was the advice she’d give. so that’s what kari would do, take life a day at a time.

{ 249 words }
Last edited by hyckzen on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:08 am, edited 11 times in total.
hyckzen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:16 pm

Image Image Image

Username: ~Arokai*Rokujo~
Kalon Name: Aster

Prompt:

As fleeting as the bitter winds of winter themselves, so too is the desire to remain homebound.

Aster had always known the world was waiting for him out there.
He felt it under the dancing northern lights as they raced across the sky.
He felt it in the stroke of every eagles wingbeat overhead.
The rushing rivers and swaying grass fronds during the spring thaw, it all was a bittersweet reminder of the world just outside of his snowy home.
And so with adventure on the mind and a song in his heart he set out, playing with the eagles and splashing through the rivers. He chased the northern lights as far as he dare, and he ran and ran and ran.
Though it seemed his journey was aimless, he knew in his heart that he longed to be where the sea kissed the shore. Where the snow never lingered and everyone was surely more friendly than the quiet kals of his hometown! He wanted friendship, to see the sea without ice obscuring its beauty! He craved warmth!
And at long last, Aster arrived.
As he peered into the setting sun, painting the sky like a mural of vibrant color over the darkening sea, a voice sounded behind him.
His mother, smiling warmly at him from the distance- she had followed him, of course.
And peering over his shoulder at her, Aster came to a realization.

Warmth can be found even in the coldest place, if one looks hard enough.

(250 words exactly)
Last edited by ~Arokai*Rokujo~ on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∑Siebren » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:46 pm

Username: ∑Siebren
Kalon Name: Ruimte
Prompt:
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓼.

He cannot explore the stars dotting the sky in space, a sad truth he faces and ponders over in moments of downtime, but he can explore elsewhere. Ruimte strives to learn and search, to see what has or hasn’t been seen and to double check if he has been there before. Just like the stars, the land around him holds too many secrets that need to be revealed, and he wishes to find them. Documenting his discoveries is always a must, but sometimes he forgets to mark anything down as he is too busy taking in the world around him. He never mentions this when questioned why he backtracks so much, too embarrassed to admit such a silly fault, but doing so allows him to go back and appreciate the forest or the mountains--anything, really--from a new point of view.

Sometimes, he isn’t sure what to do with his notes and finding, a lot of it is written for himself with tidbits and notes only he would understand, but the notebook still fills with more trails and scenic views that he could share with others if he were asked. The notebook is almost filled, it would be a shame to allow the last few pages to remain blank so long. It was time to mark them and start out on a new adventure. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈.

246/250
KomodoHype, call me Siebren or Leo
they/them, ace, love Sigma too much. help
TH, Stables
SHIELDS UP
∑Siebren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups