Re: variegated #78

Postby rainbowspongefactory » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:21 am

Username: rainbowspongefactory
Cat Name: Acornspirit
Clan: Rainclan
Prompt: Acornspirit's favourite place is the lone pine. As the name suggests, in is a single pine tree located on a small island with rock to the north of Rainclan's territory. Between the tree and rock grows the fresh leaves of thyme. Acornspirit loves to swim over there when she is feeling overwhelmed or anxious, especially after treating injured cats at the camp. When she is there, she sunbathes and daydreams about about meeting the sacred deer and sunbathing with it. There is always plenty of thyme there so she makes sure to bring a bundle back to her den.
rainbowspongefactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:31 am

Micki. wrote:
    Username: Micki.
    Cat Name: Bearsplash
    Clan: Hallowclan
      name and info is still a wip - this cat would be my first in place of a founder
    Prompt:
      Bearsplash is a warrior, but, in truth, he's more like a den dad.

While it's true that he's large and skilled at fighting and hunting, he's much softer than his skills suggest. After he became a warrior, he slowly started going back to the apprentice den, helping out the young apprentices and mentoring them. Before long, Bearsplash had moved back into the apprentice den. He takes their safety and well-being, even their emotional and mental well-being, incredibly seriously, and he will not hesitate to intervene on their behalf if he feels a situation is dangerous for them in any way. The tom can often be found getting into spats with some of the younger warriors that feel as though they can boss around or be rude to the apprentices.

As such, his favorite place to relax, above anywhere else, is in the apprentice den, preferably while telling lighthearted bedtime stories.

(150 words)

congrats!! enjoy bearsplash!
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:50 pm

This cat is being readopted!
      "This cat is famous in their clan for something they never did.
      What is it that they are famous for, and how do they react to the tale?"
    You have a maximum of 500 words!

End Date: September 12th

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:03 pm

Username: CloudDraws16
Cat Name: Quailrose
Clan: Deerclan, below
Prompt:
Quailrose will continuously tell the tale of her and her friend, Violetsnow's, journey. They found each other, both without their parents and needing support. Violetsnow never admits this, of course. She believes that it was her who took Quailrose in and nurtured her.

"Point is," The she-cat is always late finishing up her story. "it was me who fought off the pack of dogs, saving Violetsnow, single pawed. That's how I got this scar here. I was supposed to die, but oh Starclan gave mercy and I was saved. I talked to them all, you know. A cat named Raintalon spoke to me. You wanna know what he said? That I lived to save Violetsnow. That if I died, she would have drowned from her own tears! Sad but true. I wish you youngins would develop some actual friends, so that if you die, they die with ya!"
Last edited by strawberryjelly on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:50 am

Username: astrafrack
Cat Name: spotted stones
Clan: [url]lotoawcac[/url]
Prompt: wip
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:30 am

This cat is being extended to the 25th at rollover
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:52 am

Username: honeybunchesofoats
Cat Name: Siren
Clan:The Order of the Yokai
Prompt:

The first time Siren heard a kit telling this story around the glowing warmth of a campfire, she couldn't help but stop dead in her tracks and gawk.

"Nobody knows where she came from, isn't that strange? My papa says it is, but she smells different from us too, like salt, or at least that's what mama calls it. They said that it's because of...um...the Smock Nurse Monster! ...maybe I'm not sure how to say it but they said that she fought off the monster that drug her down to the bottom of the sea and tried to kill her! She thrashed around and used her razor sharp claws and teeth the safe herself from him. I think that's pretty neat!"

The rest of the kits started to ooh and aah at the tale, not realizing that the she-cat in mention was standing within ear shot, completely shocked. While it was true that she had kept her previous location a secret, to everyone but her deputy Hollow, she had no clue that this had caused some of the clan members to speculate she had fought the Loch Ness Monster. While she did know she was strong, this powerful and dangerous beast was not her burden to carry. The reality was that she had been banished from her previous clan after standing up to a harsh and unjust ruler and when she had run, she found herself at sea. She lived there for so long, of course she smelled of the salty air.

She snapped back to reality when she noticed the kits had moved on to another story, this one about Firehawk, the clan's fiercest warrior. She shook her head, though not in anger or disappointment, and even let out a small chuckle. Kits will be kits, she thought to herself, and rumors will be spread whether intentional or not. Some day, when she felt that her clan had gained more confidence in her, she would sit them down and tell the the truth, but for now she decided to leave Nessie up to them. (345)
Last edited by honeybunchesofoats on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–ˆ
β–ˆ Image
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:50 pm

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Ferretgrowl
    Clan: TwilightClan
    Prompt:

They were a very no-nonsense sort of cat. Perhaps that's why the stories about them were so believable, and perhaps that was why they could never seem to escape the tales. It seemed no matter where they went, word traveled faster than their paws ever could. It was always the same - the wide eyes, the whispers, the myths, the awe... It was too much for them to deal with. Which was why they traveled so much, never staying in one place for too long.

Ferretgrowl hoped this time would be different, but their luck had never been that good. They could only be glad that they were known for not talking too much, and could merely blink as others repeated what they thought Ferretgrowl had done. Each group told the story a bit different, but the premise was always the same. It was always back to that unlucky day.

A pack of ferrets, escaped from a Twoleg dwelling, wreaked havoc on Ferretgrowl's old territory. An unfortunate victim of circumstance, Ferretgrowl was believed to be the answer to their old clan's problems - the cat destined to chase the ferrets away. Of course, they would have never been able to convince the elongated creatures to leave. They were too flighty, too good at hiding, and way too unpredictable. Besides the fact that there were an extraordinary number of them. But still, Ferretgrowl went into the edge of the forest they had inhabited. They attempted to chase them away, but the creatures just thought it was a game. In the end, it was the Twolegs who were able to get the ferrets to leave, trapping them in cages or simply scooping them up in their arms. Ferretgrowl watched, mildly perplexed, as one by one the ferrets were whisked away.

But when Ferretgrowl returned with the news that the creatures were gone, the others in the clan made up their own stories. And those stories have followed Ferretgrowl forever, making them out to be a miraculous ferret-whisperer they never wanted to be.

Perhaps Ferretgrowl should change their name...
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:20 pm

After much debating, I have decided that the winner is;

honeybunchesofoats! I honestly just loved the thought of the kits hearing wild stories from their parents and passing them down, possibly without meaning too. Adds some lightheartedness to the tale that only one knows of, while also telling of a monster itself.

I would also like to award Kazin an HM. The story told was fantastic and left me wondering how the cat would go on to live after this grand tale of running off all those ferrets.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me