Re: Sima #45 - blood moon eclipse

Postby hoglolly » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:00 pm

-dropping out-
Last edited by hoglolly on Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - -
Wermz Simas Toyhouse
hoglolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sima #45 - blood moon eclipse

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:07 am

username;; Chamrosh
    sima's name;; Nima
    gender;; AFAB, Agender

strange quirk;; Nima has two main quirks.
    1) Nima is a HUGE neat-freak. They don't have OCD, but they insist on making sure things are placed away neatly in the moment, and in making sure things are done properly at the time, and will yell at people who introduce dirt into their lovely clean spaces. Everything has to be lined up neatly and properly systematised.
    2) Nima believes in lots of different ways to tell the future, and will change through them regularly, on different days. Although they believe in a huge number of them, they will only practice a few of them on any given day. But they will always have made some predictions. They remember every prediction they made and exactly when they made it, and will point to things that vaguely relate to their predictions regularly as predeictions that came true. One prediction can cover several events, or entire periods of time...

personality;; Nima adores systems. The more complicated a system, the better. They love finding out patterns and calculating patterns and working out connections between things. They're not always accurate with what these connections are, but they love them.
    They're quiet and calm and will stare at things they find beautiful for extended periods, almost entirely unblinking, which is plentifully terrifying for other simas to see, when Nima decides they are worth staring at.
    They're not very talkative, but when they do talk, they're unshakeably calm and stable, and very, very smooth. There's no shortage of confidence there, even if Nima prefers to keep to themself.
    They like things to be very precise and exact, and just so. They're highly organised and precise, and will spend extended periods of times to get things right. They like dark colours, reds, and purples, and their spaces are often organised into colours very neatly.
    They're not overly bookish, but they like fiction, particularly old classic stories.
    Every morning, they do readings for themself and their closest friends and whoever else they are currently concerned about, and they warn other people about the prophecies they came up with. Even if their track record is honestly horrendous from everyone else's perspective, they see this as a generous little gift to help their friends have a better day. He's convinced these are completely accurate, even when people point out the many times a serious stretch is needed for them to make sense.

Fun Fact: In Nepalese, Nima/Nyima means "sun". In Middle Persian, Nima means "half moon". This felt appropriate. Both Nepal and Persia are in the middle of the zone that can see the full length of the June 2020 Blood Moon.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #45 - blood moon eclipse - 4 days left!

Postby ewie* » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:46 pm

username;; SUG4RC04T3D
sima's name;; Rune
gender;; Male

strange quirk;; he sneezes when he's super nervous or excited
personality;; He is quiet, but when you get to know him, you wish he was quiet. He enjoys sitting outside when it's cold, but only goes out if it's night. Other simas try to convince him to go outside, but he refuses. The sun has started to hurt his eyes and make his skin itch, so he stays inside.
He will steal all of your icecream, lock the doors.
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:48 pm

username;; Stormsurge0
sima's name;; Aresio
gender;; Male

strange quirk;; (written only)
personality;; (keep it around 200 words if you write. no more than 10 images, or 1 art piece only)

Wip!
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:43 pm

24 hour warning! I'll judge this on Friday, but it's closing tomorrow, Thursday at 8:00pm PST.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #45 - blood moon eclipse - JUDGING

Postby corviidae » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:57 pm

closed for judging!
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #45 - blood moon eclipse - JUDGING

Postby corviidae » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:03 pm

alright, that didn't take long! It was actually a difficult decision for the short time it took to judge (since I didn't want to forget about this competition).

congratulations, cherryfreeze! you've won Stasis!

I really enjoyed your form and the art you made in multiple verses<3

I loved everyone's forms, and I totally would've offered runner ups if I had more time to ;v; Thank you, everybody, who tried out! <3 Good luck in future competitions.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets