Re: Rise | #2768

Postby hawkfire102 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:08 am

Username: hawkfire102
Cat Name: Pyrite
Clan: Sycamoreclan

Prompt:

If Pyrite was a human, he would be a pediatrician! Whilst his specialty is medicine, he doesn't have the patience to deal with adults. He thoroughly enjoys caring for kids. He would definitely own his own practice so that why he can ensure that the care given was held to his high standards. It brings joy to his cold cold heart so the job wouldn't feel like a job to him. He enjoys what he does despite having to deal with parents, the only negative aspect of the job to him.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:16 pm

-
Last edited by Griffin Torrens on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:52 am

Username: ThunderCry04
Cat Name: Mistleberry
Clan: HollowClan

Prompt:
Mistleberry, if working a human job, would definitely work in retail. She would work in retail because she is very good at communicating with others and is a helpful soul, but at the end of the day, she absolutely hates her job. She meets so many rude people and she can not show them how frustrated she is with them, instead, forced to swallow down her anger and suck it up, becoming an explosive mess at the end of the day.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:01 am

Username: Raincloud the 33rd
Cat Name: Fidgetpaw
Clan: Lighthouse Colony

Prompt:
After committing arson in his youth- an actual plot line in my clan- cajoled into doing it by a manipulative 'friend' group- which. in my canon story, is an enemy group of my clan- he would aim to do the exact opposite of that. Fidget is a very kind hearted cat, but very weak and submissive to the will of others, and this final action done - which he isn't caught for- he would feel he needed to atone for, possibly for the rest of his life due to guilt. Thus, I could see him in a human scenario trying to become a firefighter. There he'd be surrounded by more positive influences, would have a group of people he regularly knows and works with, and cat save lives for the ones that were lost in the fire he started. He's also fairly brave and willing to risk everything, feeling more gripped by the obsessive to make amends than the pull to life and safety itself, but he's also careful enough to hopefully not put anyone working with him in danger - only himself if it calls for it.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:16 am

Username: liightning
    Cat Name: Orchid
    Clan: DeltaClan

Prompt: Orchid wants nothing more than to be a teacher - especially one for younger children. They may be loud and energetic and difficult to keep under control, but their bright attitudes and unending curiosity are what put a smile on her face. It reminds her of her own daughter; to her, it's a way to spend time with other adorable kids when she can't see her daughter.

liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:25 am

Raincloud the 33rd wrote:
Username: Raincloud the 33rd
Cat Name: Fidgetpaw
Clan: Lighthouse Colony

Prompt:
After committing arson in his youth- an actual plot line in my clan- cajoled into doing it by a manipulative 'friend' group- which. in my canon story, is an enemy group of my clan- he would aim to do the exact opposite of that. Fidget is a very kind hearted cat, but very weak and submissive to the will of others, and this final action done - which he isn't caught for- he would feel he needed to atone for, possibly for the rest of his life due to guilt. Thus, I could see him in a human scenario trying to become a firefighter. There he'd be surrounded by more positive influences, would have a group of people he regularly knows and works with, and cat save lives for the ones that were lost in the fire he started. He's also fairly brave and willing to risk everything, feeling more gripped by the obsessive to make amends than the pull to life and safety itself, but he's also careful enough to hopefully not put anyone working with him in danger - only himself if it calls for it.

Congrats!
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:36 am

Aaa thank you so much! ;o; I love him aaaaaaaaaaAAAA.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:57 pm

traded to surgefire uwu

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:58 pm

Confirm:tm:
SurgeFire