Re: #7097 A Pretty Pale Pony

Postby Alledowaya » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:26 am

username: Alledowaya
name: Wings of Starlight | Pegasus
halter color: White leather with pretty pale periwinkle hardware.
impress me: Pegasus knew his time had come, his time with his current master was over. The cremello stallion had been here a while, his master had loved him at one point, but with a new family and a new baby, he was being forgotten. Pegasus was not ready to leave his current family, but it was inevitable, whenever someone got too used to having him around, he would be sold to a new master. Whom he would need to get used to all over again.

Pegasus could even see it in his master's eyes, they looked sad, but resigned. His master knew it wasn't good to keep a horse you didn't want anymore, and he had searched for a good home for his old companion. Heatherfallow Ranch, it was called. The place looked gorgeous when he searched online, and when he went there in person it wasn't any different. It was perfect, he hoped Pegasus would enjoy the place as well. He set up a price and a time for the stallion to move to his new home. Back at the barn, the young man slipped the white and blue halter over Pegasus' head, clipped a lead to the bottom, and directed Pegasus to the trailer for transport to Heatherfallow Ranch.

The road was calm, no traffic really. The truck and trailer made it in record time. Pegasus was anxious, a new home meant new people, new horses, new smells. He had only switched homes a few times in his life, but it was enough to know that not every home was as caring as his last. Though once he stepped out of the trailer, he was pleasantly surprised, the air here was crisp and clean. The facilities looked newer and in good repair, and upon looking to the pastures, Pegasus could hear their horses were happy as well. He knew he would have nothing to fear here, at least for a time.

Art by myself, please do not use without my permission

Last edited by Alledowaya on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocsokol » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:27 am

username- Nocsokol
name- Start a Riot//Riot
gender- stallion
halter color- leather w/ brass buckles and nameplate

-personality-

Although Riot has a lot of energy, he knows how to stay calm when needed. He loves being turned out into the paddock where he can just be free and do whatever he wants. Sometimes Riot can get a little caught up in the moment and can be a jerk to others. He has trouble controlling his words and can says some mean things which he never means, but he can't help saying. Riot strives to be a better, kinder horse but despite him trying he still has a ways to go. Riot loves it when there are protests and riots. It makes him so happy to charge the crowds and make them scatter, it makes him people powerful but also like hes doing something good and helping out. Riot is most happy when hes out working, it gives him a job to do and its a job he loves. He proudly patrols the streets, often with Bacardi, and knows hes making people feel safer just having him and his rider around.
((172 words))

-Riots new life-

Riot paced around his stall nervously, he had heard a rumor that someone wanted to buy him and was coming to look at him today. The three year old did not leave, he liked it here. Soon he heard a strange voice and turned his attention to the newcomers. Oliver Vargas was a mounted police officer and was looking to add another horse to the team. The short haired woman stood next to Mr. William, the man he had known all his life. Oliver slipped inside the stall and started rubbing her hand in circles on Riots withers. Riot soon found himself being tacked up and led out to the arena. He was nervous about the new rider at first but Oliver had light hands and Riot was surprised with how well she rode. Oliver took Riot through his paces and after a bit dismounted and walked over to Mr. William to talk. Riot wished he knew what on earth the two were saying but unfortunately he couldn't understand them.

Oliver un-tacked Riot but instead of taking him back to his stall she led him toward a trailer. Riot pulled back alarmed. She wasn't taking him anywhere! Soon Mr. William was by his side talking quietly to him. Riot relaxed and gave in, letting himself be led into the metal box. The ride was a long one and when they finely arrived Riot was sleepy. Riot unloaded quietly and didn't think twice about his new stall. Riot had excepted his fate and decided to make the best of it. "Hey, so I'm not the only new kid," said a new voice. Riot raised his head to see a 3 year old bay roan stallion staring at him.
"I guess not? Who are you?" Riot asked.
"Oh sorry, the names Bacardi!" he said cheerfully. "And you are?"
"I'm Riot," the cremello replied.
"I hope we can be friends," Bacardi smiled.
"I would like that very much," Riot said softly.

The next day was the first day of training for the newbies. Riot got to know each other a bit better as their riders got them ready. For the first day is was quite layed back. The riders got to know their new mounts and started to build trust. The training got more intense over time. Soon Riot trusted Oliver completely. He knew she would never let him get hurt. Riot did not like the ring of the fire the first time he met it, but once Bacardi went through just fine, Riot followed suit. The stallion got used to different gear, loud noises, smoke, and more. Riot was ready for anything.
((440 words))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:59 am

Alledowaya wrote:username: Alledowaya
name: Wings of Starlight | Pegasus
halter color: White leather with pretty pale periwinkle hardware.
impress me: Pegasus knew his time had come, his time with his current master was over. The cremello stallion had been here a while, his master had loved him at one point, but with a new family and a new baby, he was being forgotten. Pegasus was not ready to leave his current family, but it was inevitable, whenever someone got too used to having him around, he would be sold to a new master. Whom he would need to get used to all over again.

Pegasus could even see it in his master's eyes, they looked sad, but resigned. His master knew it wasn't good to keep a horse you didn't want anymore, and he had searched for a good home for his old companion. Heatherfallow Ranch, it was called. The place looked gorgeous when he searched online, and when he went there in person it wasn't any different. It was perfect, he hoped Pegasus would enjoy the place as well. He set up a price and a time for the stallion to move to his new home. Back at the barn, the young man slipped the white and blue halter over Pegasus' head, clipped a lead to the bottom, and directed Pegasus to the trailer for transport to Heatherfallow Ranch.

The road was calm, no traffic really. The truck and trailer made it in record time. Pegasus was anxious, a new home meant new people, new horses, new smells. He had only switched homes a few times in his life, but it was enough to know that not every home was as caring as his last. Though once he stepped out of the trailer, he was pleasantly surprised, the air here was crisp and clean. The facilities looked newer and in good repair, and upon looking to the pastures, Pegasus could hear their horses were happy as well. He knew he would have nothing to fear here, at least for a time.

Art by myself, please do not use without my permission

sorry for the delays, been busier than expected!

but congrats to Alledowaya! I adore the name, and the art and little story you made for him is so cute <3
    take good care of Pegasus!

I also wanted to offer RUs to Nocsokol and Ringo! Riot really painted an interesting character in my head, and the story of Lady really stuck with me. I'd love to reward you both with a Tolt on these lines!

thank-you everyone for your interest and participation, I loved being a part of the staff one more time!
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:04 am

Congrats Alledowaya for winning Pegasus.
And congrats Nocsokol for the RU
And thanks for the RU grape c:
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocsokol » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:10 pm

congrats to you both!!
and tysm for the ru < 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Omg!! Thank you so much! He will be drawn quite a bit XD... his coloring was super relaxing.

And congratulations to you two! Super excited to see your horses later :0
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:30 pm

I'm glad you like him Alle! he made me quite happy to create uwu <3

and both RUs have been posted! if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me ~
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me